Forums
May 14, 2024, 12:57 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 13405, Moved here as a complain  (Read 2993 times)

Offline Rok

[SOLVED] 13405, Moved here as a complain
« on: December 05, 2009, 08:21 PM »
bOr left after their pick which we won. Me and Ray waited in AG for 15 minutes, Ray tried to reach bOr members on MSN but nobody was on. So now I report a free win. We pick ttrr before the wxw was played, I can provide a chat log proving that.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 02:46 PM by MonkeyIsland »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline beer

Re: Game #13405, Reported by Rok
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 08:41 PM »
lmao, from mods a free win? what a joke! nice exemple.
i know we are to inactive to play that game aftr!

drama queen iz back

Offline Rok

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 08:46 PM »
Troll as much as you want, it's the first free win I EVER reported, I'm just sick of always saying "np, we won't report, we don't care... etc", I could've reported around 20 free wins before, but I never did.

Crash had to go, Doritos left without saying a word, and you wasn't around. If you want, you can complain. Mods don't mod their own games or games of their clan, I'm just a regular player as far as this game is concerned.

Cheers.

Offline beer

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 08:51 PM »
no u must be mod alwys, lol whats ur point? no ill not complain. it was just stupid report since there are a theard about this shit and many other stff, u guys(mods) are alwys comment on games reported as freewin. its just stupid in my eyes, since u know that crash gtg..or u think that they was scared with u? what clan we are? looks like u guys do not know us..
i hope evryone watch this shit, and evryone should start reporting as freewin again.

enjoy ur easy points

RoH isnt like that, or used be....
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 08:56 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline Rok

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 08:59 PM »
Crash had to go, but you were there before the first game and you are here now. You weren't there when we waited for you.

no u must me mod alwys, lol whats ur point?

My point is that I can't mod a game I played in. What is it that you don't understand here?

... u know that crash gtg..or u think that they was scared with u? what clan we are?

I don't know if they were scared, but Doritos dissapeared without a word, no "cu", no "g2g", no nothing  ::)

u guys(mods) are alwys comment on games reported as freewin.

Yeah, we comment if we wanna make sure if a player really have a good reason to report it. I said in my first comment that I can show the log where we agreed for 2 games before we started to play. IMHO, that's a valid reason to report a free win.

If Doritos or you said after the first game something like: "sry guys, we must go, can't play your pick, ok?" I would have NOT reported a free win, trust me. But he just left, and no offence beer, that pissed me off.

Respect, cheers.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 09:04 PM by Rok »

Offline beer

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 09:26 PM »
my internet is fuking slow atm, thats why i wasnt in that game, thats why im not on snp, thats why i crashed 5 times today vs camper to rm a game as u can see in recent played games! i didnt said that u dnt have the right of report this game, u have, just looks bad from a mod, and from a roh player. that what im saing here. evryone from the stff was about remove this «free wins' lol and u report like that.
yea u pissed me off.

i dnt belive in this league anymore since one mod do this gg

drama queen iz back

Offline Rok

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 09:34 PM »
Don't blame RoH, don't blame TUS, blame me, it was my decision. I wouldn't expect you to act like an insulted kid, I thought you're different than this.

I'll be on tomorrow night, get some players, play this game and we delete the free win, heck, do it without me if you want.

Offline beer

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 09:38 PM »
also i thoulgh u're diffr than this. btw noway about delect this.. this must be an example.. and im not blaming roh ur tus, u just shame them acting like that.
i did not insulted you, did i?

drama queen iz back

Offline Rok

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 09:40 PM »
No you didn't, and I never said you did.

Offline Ray

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 09:57 PM »
You are the one referring to sportsmanship and making a good example who reset his statistics just to be able to get high points? ;) Don't act like this beer, this game doesn't stay because Rok is a moderator (I am not before you start insulting me), it will stay (IF it stays) because we had the right to report this.

Offline beer

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 10:32 PM »
yes im a good exemple withfree wins, yes im. and u or anyone dnt have nothing with my rank or if i reset it or not, it was an option. we are talking about lamme reported not if i did good or bad reseting my own rank, i did cose i can, like u reported cose u can. im just saing thats lamme, sure u can.
u guys are agains freewins.. thats why im talking here lol

drama queen iz back

Offline Ray

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 11:41 PM »
Be pleased, you have your word.

Offline beer

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 03:49 AM »
so i cant report a game as free win aftr wait 3 days and asked him to rm many times. https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/complaints/game-12701/

so since u both are mod's, u must know that u must try alwys play or games and not report as free win, im not a mod and i understant that bettr then u. my point here isnt a complain to delect this game, but to shame u as mod.
MI just made a theard when we talk about close that supid thing and u use it now.
this shame tus
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 03:52 AM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 06:19 AM »
@beer,
Ray is not mod.

@Rok
I don't see why you would insist on having a free win, there's no glory in it.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 10:26 AM »
Damn straight, MI, no glory in it. That's why I said we can play the game and delete the free win. Beer, you did the same thing, it was you who started one of the topics about free wins, then one day you reported a free win vs Camperz because he had connection problems, after that you guys rematched and free win was deleted, everybody happy. I'm offering you the same thing and you are flaming me all over the place? Now that's hypocrisy from you.