Forums
May 15, 2024, 03:03 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 16274 clanner vs tag  (Read 2178 times)

Offline beer

[SOLVED] 16274 clanner vs tag
« on: January 23, 2010, 12:01 PM »
well, i said if they reported i would complain and im complaining..
first i do like know why twy reported since he didnt even was in game, but he reported with the right replay, he was ur mod guaton?

what happen was that, in my secund turn (replay at 4 minuts) guaton said that i missed a wall (wall number 3) i said that i did, he keep said that i didnt, so as i fair play that Im (xD, well, not so unfair i guess) i skiped, but still thinking that i didnt cowed.
at the end of the game i watchd the replay and i touched in that fuking wall.

i asked for rm, cose that skip changed many shit, even me that didnt focus right anymore, was kinda angry with a skip that i was sure i didnt cowed.
since they didnt want rm, the way now is delect this.

i hope in next game guaton u make sure if someone cows or not, that was pratty lamme.

greetz ae
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 12:21 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline darKz

Re: 16274 clanner vs tag
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 01:44 PM »
I've been in similar situations beero, but luckily they never evolved to complaints.. It sucks to be told you just cowed and it happens often that you're not 100% sure yourself. So to avoid trouble you just skip - and losing because of sportmanship isn't very pleasant. :p
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Guaton

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 02:12 PM »
huh? 

dunno why twyrfher reported the game lol
i was not going to report it cos i rly was not sure if you touched after to see  for 3rd time the replay ...

well im more inclined to "u didint "

you can have a look mods , if he touched delete it and rm

i asked for rm, cose that skip changed many shit, even me that didnt focus right anymore, was kinda angry with a skip that i was sure i didnt cowed.

lol at your skip and lol at "that skip changed many shits*"  , u took your cr8 and hided where u wanted , im pretty sure that u were going to hide on that place too , and im pretty sure that u were going to release a zook

so that had not changed too many shits*

since they didnt want rm, the way now is delect this.

i hope in next game guaton u make sure if someone cows or not, that was pratty lamme.

delete*

yes , i will beer , dont worry

but please , stop calling "lammer" o saying "lamme" to everything or everyone , who do you think you are? i bet u are as lammer as whoever can be here

well and you are emo , if you are going to play clanner ,play the  2 games , and dont leave cos noone plays like you want, cos the next time if you leave im not going to take you to aG to tell you " come back beer , the game still doesnt finish".

as twyrfher reported the game , im gonna talk with him, dont close the topic mods pls , if he has something to say he will come to post.

Offline beer

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 02:18 PM »
if u wasnt sure that, why did u said to skip? and if that dnt changed nothing, why u keep asking for skip? of course a skip change amnythings, even u mind and ur feeling about the game, lol, no shit.
rm? u kidding me?i asked u many times aftr that game to do the rm, or i would complain, u said that u was sure about my cowed, now u arent and u want rm? ill not rm this.
and yes in my eyes u are not the friendly that u was anymore, u are cheap player for me.
hope the old guaton comeback faster.

MODs take a looks ae,

drama queen iz back

Offline Rok

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 03:07 PM »
I removed 2 posts which had nothing to do with the complaint itself. @Maciej: please do not post in complaints if you have nothing helpful to say.

I'll look at the replay in the evening when I'm at the computer with worms installed.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 03:07 PM »
Guaton is right.

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2010, 03:15 PM »
Guaton is right.
that u are a dumbass without education? yes he is right

drama queen iz back

Offline Guaton

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2010, 03:36 PM »
if u wasnt sure that, why did u said to skip? and if that dnt changed nothing, why u keep asking for skip? of course a skip change amnythings, even u mind and ur feeling about the game, lol, no shit.
rm? u kidding me?i asked u many times aftr that game to do the rm, or i would complain, u said that u was sure about my cowed, now u arent and u want rm? ill not rm this.
and yes in my eyes u are not the friendly that u was anymore, u are cheap player for me.
hope the old guaton comeback faster.

MODs take a looks ae,

hmmm  that annoyed me
your rly dont know how to read or my english rly sucks ... im gonna quote something

huh?  

dunno why twyrfher reported the game lol
i was not going to report it cos i rly was not sure if you touched after to see  for 3rd time the replay ...

well im more inclined to "u didint "

and no , i didnt keep saying you "skip"  i only tell you " you didnt touch the number 3 wall , skip ", and put ":/" faces

i didnt keep it lol , when i told you "cow " you skiped by urself , didnt complaint anything , so i guess you werent sure about the cow either...

if you dont wanna rm , gtfo so , u are demostrating ur emo attitude, i keep saying that  you didnt touch the wall , if you touched it , delete and rm , but no , u are not willing , you dont wanna rm , ok.

i dont know how ur clan goes , but when i play "clanners" i dont play for myself , i play for the whole clan , and if something is wrong and can harm to my clan , i wont leave it free and will complaint , cos im playing for and with TaG, not only to my .

lmao at "old guaton" , guaton has never changed , im as guaton as  was before , and i dont think that im teh cheap one who you think.

im only telling the truth about you , you should take it as constructive , and calm down

lel
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 03:43 PM by guaton »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 03:38 PM »
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD stop pressing at applaud or smite xDD!!!!!  what a war xDD!!!!!

Offline beer

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2010, 04:01 PM »
of course i was sure, just watch what i said to nail, but what to do a war? u said that 2 times..
yes ill not rm, u know that i asked u many times even in host and in our first rr for rm, u guys didnt wanted. why do u want it now? ;o

yea also when i clan i play for bOr, and i wasnt about to complain if u rm, i asked. so i wont leave it free and i complain.i complain becouse u didnt want rm.

drama queen iz back

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2010, 04:04 PM »
ah, sorry, I didn't read all the post but, I reported because Lukz said to me "hey, report". It seem's he thought you cowed, well.

that's all xD

ps: cya guys, I will not play at least for 1 month  :'( today and tomorrow I'll be very busy, and the next monday I have a wrist surgery, and it will take like 1 month of rehabilitation -.-

gg (maybe some BnG's xD )
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 04:08 PM by Twyrfher »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2010, 04:15 PM »
ah gtfo beer , seriously

u didnt ask us for a rm "too many times " as you said , you told me once and i told you "no" cos i still had no seen the replay lol , i told you " u didnt touched and you only say " ok , report , im gonna complaint"  etc etc ... anything else lol, dont be liar

you are exagerating much these things , let the mods decide ( that is not touch xd) , and if its necesary a rm , lets rm , dont be proud lol

Offline Guaton

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2010, 04:15 PM »
gl twy

Offline beer

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2010, 04:31 PM »
ah gtfo beer , seriously

u didnt ask us for a rm "too many times " as you said , you told me once and i told you "no" cos i still had no seen the replay lol , i told you " u didnt touched and you only say " ok , report , im gonna complaint"  etc etc ... anything else lol, dont be liar

you are exagerating much these things , let the mods decide ( that is not touch xd) , and if its necesary a rm , lets rm , dont be proud lol

to bad that im at parants home today, and i only bring my laptop, so i dnt have that rr, when i asked for re-match, but im sure u have it, u can had it here ;).
im not liar -.-'

no ill not rm, no sence, i asked, u refused. whats the point now? lol

twy, gl with that ;s. te voi ver rapido e bom culiao

drama queen iz back

Offline Guaton

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2010, 04:36 PM »
whatever