Forums
May 18, 2024, 06:45 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 20640  (Read 2005 times)

[SOLVED] 20640
« on: March 09, 2010, 09:33 PM »
Right, now I wont bother explaining why I think this is very lame of you to report this game chicken, im sure you can understand why I think its lame considering the fact that we get along well and have never had a problem like this before.

If its in the rules that he can report this win, and if he doesnt have the decency to rematch then ill accept that, but ill argue my case as chicken already expects to me post a complaint.

We played the first game and I dropped when you had an advantage. We then played it again with a handicap in your favour, it was a very long game and ended in a draw.

We then played another game after that and I dropped again when chicken had an advantage. If I did indeed drop twice and he is entitled to report it as a win, then so be it.

The thing is chicken, you reported this out of some sort of misguided smite for me. If you'd actually reported this because I dropped out twice then why didn't you report it straight away?

You said the reason you reported it was because "NAiL reported the elite before we finished the roper." I posted the elite just now, and in the comments wrote that we can finish the roper next time (I see you most nights in ag). I also had the decency to ask for it to be placed in the correct order so you didnt lose any more points than you had to. Did you do the same for the roper?

So, ill hope you'll prove you have some sportsmanship and agree to rm this game WITH A HANDICAP soon, (dont free wins have a week to be played)?
I really can't be bothered to get into an argument about this, so please just agree to rm the game considering all the successful games we've played in the past.
worm and learn

Offline Crazy

Re: 20640
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 10:44 PM »
I`m sure you guys will work this out without the interference of anyone else here. You are both among the fairest players of Wormnet in my eyes. I understand the frustration of you both here though ;P Chicken knows you are superior to him in roper Nail, so when you drop two times when he has the advantage, that really sucks for Chicken as he`d get lots of points in a scheme he rarely wins in. And on top of it you reported the elite, even if it was played after the roper. So, what about we delete the elite, you play the roper again (with handicap), and then you report your elite Nail?

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 11:10 PM »
I was frustrated because he reported before our set was finished. Espically after all the drops. Which i consider his fault with his connection, Then he didnt even come back to ag to replay or tell me he was going to bed and we'll finish tomorrow. I see a comment in shutbox and think thats fair enough. But then see elite report. But yeah, i don't report games which arnt won. We'll replay.

Rematch with handicaps again on that awesome franz map would be fair in my eyes. Then report once the games are complete.

Both of these games with NAiL came as our 5th and 6th games. So in order of who i played crazy it would go

2 wins vs NAiL
2 loses vs NAiL
'Insert the result of the unfinished games with NAiL' Although the elite win of his goes here.
2 wins vs Camperz
1 roper win vs Jaggu
1 elite lost vs Jaggu
1 ttrr lost vs Zippo
1 elite win vs Zippo
1 bng win vs Zippo
1 t17 win vs Uber

Thats the order of my games. So if the result of the roper with NAiL could be put into the according place along with the roper win vs jaggu i think it will solve both the topic involving myself.

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 11:46 PM »
Ok thats great that you've agreed to rm without a fuss, sorry for not responding but power went down for half an hour so went to bed.

We'll rm then probably tonight, see you soon ggs
worm and learn

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 12:16 AM »
elite wins vs zippo -.-

i hated that sheep ahahah jk!

;* nail

;* chicken!

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 02:38 AM »
Comment retracted.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 02:41 AM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 11:27 AM »
I'm tired of changing game orders manually. I'll code it today, so that from now on we will be able to change it fast anytime.

Edit: typo
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 02:46 PM by Rok »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 02:49 PM »
Chicken, Nail, please post here when you rematch so we can close this thread.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 02:00 AM »
ok, so can you void this game seeing as we've both agreed it will be rm'd, thanks
worm and learn

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 04:31 AM »
i'll beat you when ive got time and no need to void  8)

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2010, 05:21 AM »
come and play it now then

ive seen you in AG 4 days in a row and youve made excuses to not play it each time!
worm and learn

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 08:36 AM »
Can we close this complaint as far as you're concerned, NAiL? You guys seem to have reached an agreement :)

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2010, 10:14 PM »
Well it would seem that way. We've agreed to rm, so void the game pls mods seeing as it'll be rm'd. Thanks.

lets see if chick posts here soon, COME AND PLAY ME CHICK!
worm and learn

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 03:00 AM »
Rematch with handicaps again on that awesome franz map would be fair in my eyes. Then report once the games are complete.

ill delete it now, get this game played!!! i think tom is scared :P

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 08:51 PM »
good job wooka
worm and learn