Forums
May 23, 2024, 06:26 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 27469; T17  (Read 693 times)

Offline seBa

[SOLVED] 27469; T17
« on: May 19, 2010, 09:51 PM »
he wants 2 more pick and he picks t17  so we play it..  then we drew that game, and he wanna play the rematch i say no becouse  t17 is too long xd so i dont wanna play for so much time, if he chose another scheme more short , i going to play it  another way not , so he tell me  i going to report free win  , I said no,  and I asked why ?  he tell me  cos u refused to play my game , but i said xd maaan and my game ?? , he asked , what scheme ?, i said  rr,  he said '' i dont wanna play rr'' xd  then y said so  I go to report a free win.. then Ii say so nobody report xd,  he said ''NO''   then he puts  a wxw (27468 game) so we play it, and i won , and he tell me,  hey report this how 3rd game and i say  and my game ?  , he said xd i dont want play ,  so  , i said xDD  man  so i going to report a free win, he tell me ok, then i goin to report my t17 as free win  , then  i told him  well man report that t17 and im goin to make a complanit. and here is my complaint   well  this is my history hf xd

Re: 27469; T17
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 08:03 PM »
First off:

I'm having a tough time following your story, so let me recap and see if I got it right.

He picks T17 and it's a draw.
replaying it takes too long, so you refuse
you pick RR and he refuses.
He then hosts a WxW (presumably his pick) and you win.
He then doesn't want to play your pick (RR), so you report a win.
He then wants to report a win for the T17, because he says the WxW is the third game (in other words: the pick of BOTH of you)

Offline seBa

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 04:42 PM »
The choice of the third game was not from both, He chose it. and we never come to an agreement to play  a 3rd pick  so when the game is in the end , he said me that  it was the third pick :S , so then he refused to play my RR  ( 4th pick )  so I reported a free win, and then he said me I'm going to report my t17 as free win too. (That would be like a 5th pick ) The games that he chose were t17 and Another t17 ( but how we draw that pick he picks WXW) so This t17 reported as a free win  is invalid becouse that would be like a 5th pick.  and I never accepted it.

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 01:02 PM »
First off:

I see one T17 report, but it has a replay.
The freewin report of TTRR stays until Banca decides to play it with you.

Offline seBa

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 06:24 PM »
but this t17 must be erased xd

Offline Rok

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 02:01 PM »
Since these games are from season 12, I see no point in deleting anything. You refused to rematch the drawn game of t17 because "it takes too long", so blame it on yourself. Besides, you benefited 51 points from the wxw you "never accepted to play" (but didn't hesitate to report) and the free ttrr win together, and lost 45 points due to his free t17. +6 points for you, topic solved :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz