Forums
May 20, 2024, 03:50 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #36587 map with bug! TITIO  (Read 933 times)

Offline ZiPpO

[SOLVED] #36587 map with bug! TITIO
« on: August 20, 2010, 10:56 PM »
plz delete it...i was blocked 2 times...and 1 time i shot my self -47 cuz bugmap!

i can wins easy if i dont shot my self...if u see after 2 minutes mods will see only 10 or 20 of life difference if i dont shot myself i got advantage...plz delete it...i want to rh...!!

i dont quit after blocked cuz i was scary cuz mods only reject my complaints!

Re: #36587 map with bug! TITIO
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 12:48 AM »
you are right... you would have gotten an advantage if you didn't shoot yourself... so why did you shoot yourself? you knew you were stuck and still did the nade...

you were only blocked once. the second time titio boomed you out before your next turn, so why do you try to use that as ammo for your argument? you blocked titio in the map and didn't skip after getting crate your next turn... instead you made up your own rule of waiting 4 seconds before starting your turn
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 01:14 AM »
You don't listen to what I have to say, but perhaps you'll listen to what ShyGuy has to say (both here and in the game comments)

You weren't blocked by Titio. You put your worm in a spot where anyone with any kind of knowledge of W:A would know worms could get stuck. It was not a permanent, this was user error.
You *did* block Titio, who was not able to attack you in that turn.

No blocking. if you block and your opponent doesn't attack you must ONLY  collect your crate on the next turn, if your opponent is still able to attack you then you have a 5sec penalty at the beginning of your turn but your allowed to attack

If Titio hadn't beaten you this game, this game would've been awarded for the rule break, especially considering it wasn't even an accidental block by you.

I see no reason why this game should be voided.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 03:14 PM »
I shot myself cuz MAP!

the map block me 2 TIMES!! how could i dont shotmyself if map got a bug?

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 04:35 PM »
OMG!! !VOID GAME!! SO EASY TO SEE!!! VOID!!!

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 04:40 PM »
first time 2 min and 50 secs

second time 7 min 4 secs

the first time was more important off course!