Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:23 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #78061  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Spaazi

[SOLVED] #78061
« on: July 16, 2011, 05:54 PM »
I agree this wasn't my best game, but there was a network drop from Mid as you can see on my replay. I still had 6 girders to protect, and a sg to eventually kill/plop his 2 worms.

SD is my specialty in T17s, and considering he had no real SD weapons that could kill me in the short term, I don't see why the win should go to him. It's not just a question of Hps..

After the net dropp, I went to AG and he wasn't there for a couple of mins, so I agreed with Phanton to TUS him, and in the hostea, Mid joined saying he won etc, I explained to him that he crashed and that we had to replay the game even if he was kinda in advance on me. Told him in T17, 1 vs 2 can also be an advantage for me, he said he would agree to replay it if I was puting a new map, directly into sD, with 2 worms for him and 1 for me!!??!  :-\ Impossible to do that rofl... So obviously I said we had to restart from the beginning, he reported it and didn't want to replay the game.

Could you please void the game so we could replay it?! Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 05:56 PM by Spaazi »

Offline Rok

Re: #78061
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 09:44 PM »
We discussed this game and decided it should stand. Midnight had aquasheep and could kill in next turn.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz