Forums
May 28, 2024, 01:55 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #85527  (Read 2500 times)

Re: #85527
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 12:08 PM »
If you kids can't play nicely together, perhaps you two shouldn't play.
Avi, you're involved in too many complaints lately, so how about you tone it down a bit?

I think I'll collect the thoughts of my fellow mods on this one. In general, I feel games should be played on the same map if there's a lagout, since there's HP difference and there's difference in position. Either that or the game should be replayed from the start, in which case a new map is possible.
Whether a game should be replayed from the start or with similar conditions should be decided by the clan that's leading.
Now there's a couple of ways we could be looking at what happened next: on the one hand, avirex is refusing the conditions described above, which would mean the win goes to cfc.
On the other hand, we have komo repeatedly booting avirex. If there's one thing that screams out "I don't want to play you", it's booting someone.

I don't want to reward either of you for your behaviour, to be honest. I think this is the same reason for other mods not to respond so far. Unfortunately, we don't have that option.
My first thought: this game has to be replayed from the start. I don't plan on awarding a win when the host keeps booting someone. If you hadn't behaved like this, Komo, I would've been more likely to acknowledge this game as a win for cfc.
I think avirex should not be involved in the rematch, so mm, find a different player to play it against cfc. If mm is uncooperative in getting the games played, then cfc should get the win anyway.

But like I said, I'm picking the other mods' brains for a definite decision.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 02:49 PM »
I am happy to replay the BnG lol, although I hope you realise how wrong you sound when you accuse me of not wanting to BnG someone, that would be a miracle.

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 03:03 PM »
darkone, all my complaints i have been involved in so far, have went in favor of me, and i have not broke any rules....

how can u tell me to cool it down? shall i hold a lecture call in #Help of Wnet, and school all these kids on the rules of w:a? im not understanding exactly what you want me to do...

and darkone... its not that i never disagreed, i was never given the chance.. i was being kicked at the first word i mentioned of "new map" it was not until the 3rd or 4th that i called him a c@#!.... was he not being one???

additional note: 3 out of these 4 complaints are bng complaints..... lets just f@#!ing make it no rules bng finally, and no1 will have this problem....

there is no such thing as a clean fun bng unless your komo and cream your pants to the thought of bng..

NRBNG FTW!

« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:06 PM by avirex »

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2011, 05:13 PM »
I am happy to replay the BnG lol, although I hope you realise how wrong you sound when you accuse me of not wanting to BnG someone, that would be a miracle.

I'm gonna have to go with "not at all", since you kicked avi not once, not twice, but four times. Perhaps your actions should reflect your thoughts.

I know you didn't break any rules, avirex.
ZiPpO didn't break rules either, but I don't think you'll find someone defending every aspect of the way he handled TUS games.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2011, 05:16 PM »

I'm gonna have to go with "not at all", since you kicked avi not once, not twice, but four times. Perhaps your actions should reflect your thoughts.

I know you didn't break any rules, avirex.
ZiPpO didn't break rules either, but I don't think you'll find someone defending every aspect of the way he handled TUS games.

Perhaps you should use your brains, and realise WHY I kicked avi, before talking such crap, period.

Experience speaks for itself, I have NEVER backed down from a BnG even against people I cannot stand, and anyway, you are a MOD, you are supposed to check entire games and replays, we even offered a rematch, fresh start, against Mablak/free/nino, since avi was being awkward.

f@#!ing right, I am going to kick someone from MY game who is being a pure out c@#!, unreasonable, avi CONSTANTLY tries to control other clans picks and tell them what to do and sorry but it isn't f@#!ing happening with me, I don't have MUG wrote across my forehead like most of you idiots who let avi away with this shit.

I kicked avi, not mm, why don't you understand that lol, and you are actually intelligent...

I actually honestly can't believe how unreasonable you are being D1, remind me to never seek your advice when it comes to being a MOD ever again, you outright KNOW why I kicked avi, it's f@#!ing obvious I wanted to continue playing, why the f@#! should I accept avirex's attitude in MY DAMN GAME? When all I was trying to do was continue playing fairly and explain it to him?

To be honest, you are being lazy with this complaint, because it's Komo and avi arguin as usual you can't be bothered with it, and I honestly don't blame you for that, but it's your responsibility to check every part of the games/chat to ensure a fair decision is being made, and to be honest, you f@#!ed up here.

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2011, 05:33 PM »
Perhaps you should use your brains before kicking people?
Kicking someone repeatedly can serve only 2 purposes:

1) keeping someone out of the game who doesn't get the message.
2) annoying somebody.

I'm deliberately not mentioning "making a point", because nobody will take you seriously if you're using these tactics to make your point, so that just takes us back to option two.
You were playing mm and mm picked avirex so if option 1 is the one, then yeah, I'm gonna go with "not at all".
The second option is more childish than anything you've accused avirex of here.
Take your pick... comma (I guess)

I see you edited your post, so here's my little addendum:
Okay, we're only a couple of mods here. maximum of 4 people that check complaints and I don't know about you, but we have other things to do than spend all our time on complaints.
This complaint has 4 attached replays with a total playing time of about 36 minutes. The other BnG complaint has a replay with 49 minutes of playtime.
Now, in every complaint, there's always a few essential things that happen you could look at and the rest is pointless to watch, so basically, there's a few ways we can handle this:
1) the person who files the complaint let's us know the time, which is easy since they're in the game themselves and therefore can recognise the time from the log and doesn't take a lot of time (unless a person is involved in a lot of complaints, of course)
2) the limited amount of mods check every replay from every complaint and will therefore will have to spend a minimum of one hour per day on complaints (with of course several days where multiple hours have to be spent)

Now, I'm picking 1. You can call me lazy, you can call me asshole, but that doesn't change that you were annoying the hell out of everybody in that game:
Lol komo u booted avi 4 times, even i got mad when we were trying to solve this and restart the game and u booting avi, like a kid who always want to be in the soccer match cos he own the ball.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 05:48 PM by DarkOne »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2011, 05:42 PM »
Perhaps you should use your brains before kicking people?
Kicking someone repeatedly can serve only 2 purposes:

1) keeping someone out of the game who doesn't get the message.
2) annoying somebody.

I'm deliberately not mentioning "making a point", because nobody will take you seriously if you're using these tactics to make your point, so that just takes us back to option two.
You were playing mm and mm picked avirex so if option 1 is the one, then yeah, I'm gonna go with "not at all".
The second option is more childish than anything you've accused avirex of here.
Take your pick... comma (I guess)

Yeah so I guess, if something suddenly hits me hard, I am not allowed to say "ow" either.

You have no right to even be a MOD with this clouded vision.

You are being VERY VERY FOOLISH to think I don't want to finish a f@#!ing BnG just because I kicked someone for being that annoying, i've seen you kick people before for far less.

Offline avirex

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2011, 05:43 PM »
zippo never broke rules? since when, he was a f@#!ing program whore cheater....

i find that very insulting so compare me to zippo darkone, and i want an apology...  :(

edit: just read all the posts after you made the zippo comment lol:::

komo, you have alot of nerve calling him a bad mod, just because he does not agree with you... guess what, mm does not agree with you, and your clan does not either... notice no1 is backing you up??

komo, you act like u booted me because i was being an asshole, thats not true, the first boot was for me simply asking for another map, it was not until the 2nd or 3rd boot that i got angry and started to swear.... your lucky i came back that many times....

you truly are trying to manipulate the system in any way you can, and its not going to happen...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 05:49 PM by avirex »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2011, 05:47 PM »
You know what, f@#! it, i'll just quit cFc and not bother clanning again, no one plays fairly these days anyway, and the MODs don't have a f@#!ing clue either.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2011, 06:16 PM »
DarkOne, do you actually now get my point?

You all sit there saying I am being childish, for using discipline, yet look at peja and avi in this thread?

Does anyone even realise, what just happened? I think you all live in a planet where words have their own individual meaning for whatever you want that meaning to be to suit yourselfs.

Because I will tell you this for free, NONE of you understand the English language as it's officially supposed to be, you all throw words around and don't even know how to use them properly, you all get angry at something that wasn't even wrote the way YOU imagined it, so f@#!ing dumb it's unreal. (Not directed at DarkOne that dumb comment, his English is impeccable, impressive actually.)

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2011, 09:42 PM »
Well, since everybody is posting in this thread when they should not.. I'll add my little income.
I'd like to point out  two differents things:
1) The way we handle complaint has to change if we want tus to not be a drama queen place. I think this thread is a perfect example of a 3 page topic with only 4 or less post that are accurate.
People only involved in the complaint should be able to post and read it and the argument around the game should be more concise and as D1 pointed out there weren't a lot of information to help mod.
Let me suggest you a way to make thing goes better:
Make a form (like when you report a game) with question such as when a rule was broken...This will save time to mod.
Allow only people involved in the game (+clan leader for clanner) to read and see how the complaint is being done and forbid people to post about the complaint in other place than in it. No more drama..
2) Komo you are offending me with your "You all suck in english" argument. Did I ask you to speak a perfect French ? Can you even speak another language than your so perfect English ? Would you like me to tell that anyone who does not speak a perfect French live in a planet where words have their own individual meaning for whatever you want that meaning to be to suit yourselfs ?

« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 09:44 PM by zippeurfou »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2011, 09:55 PM »
Did I ask you to speak a perfect French ? Can you even speak another language than your so perfect English ? Would you like me to tell that anyone who does not speak a perfect French live in a planet where words have their own individual meaning for whatever you want that meaning to be to suit yourselfs ?

No, No, Don't know what you are talking about.

I don't speak other languages, your point is? I don't tell other people things in their language that isn't true though.

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2011, 09:56 PM »
I don't see why this game was reported, there was no major advantage for either team, the obvious solution is to replay it. Which we could have done at the time, but Komo and Avi needed time to cool off. We didn't play with other players at the time because Komo wouldn't allow Avi to join, but we can probably manage to replay soon enough.

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2011, 10:01 PM »
I think you all live in a planet where words have their own individual meaning for whatever you want that meaning to be to suit yourselfs.

Because I will tell you this for free, NONE of you understand the English language as it's officially supposed to be, you all throw words around and don't even know how to use them properly, you all get angry at something that wasn't even wrote the way YOU imagined it, so f@#!ing dumb it's unreal.

My point is, please do not imply everybody in your post it is annoying :-(. When I disagree with someone I don't insult the whole worms community..

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2011, 10:05 PM »
I think you all live in a planet where words have their own individual meaning for whatever you want that meaning to be to suit yourselfs.

Because I will tell you this for free, NONE of you understand the English language as it's officially supposed to be, you all throw words around and don't even know how to use them properly, you all get angry at something that wasn't even wrote the way YOU imagined it, so f@#!ing dumb it's unreal.

My point is, please do not imply everybody in your post it is annoying :-(. When I disagree with someone I don't insult the whole worms community..

True, sorry.