Forums
May 28, 2024, 03:16 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #85527  (Read 2499 times)

Offline TheKomodo

[SOLVED] #85527
« on: September 23, 2011, 02:05 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-85527/

After the last drop, avirex refused to play without a new map, what he didn't stop to let me explain was I had edited the map with less objects to compensate for the hides we all killed, using a new map is unfair because me and madog had the hides under control, so as the rules state we report this until mm decide to finish it.

Offline avirex

Re: #85527
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 02:32 AM »
how can u say u had anything under control? there was 4 freaking games of lag outs... i would say the very first map we had under control....

anyway, the final lag out we all went to rehost it (once again) and komo booted me 4 times when i was asking for a new map, its not that i did not let him explain....

and besides, instead of trying to keep track of all the handicaps and turn orders and etc, of 4 lag outs... we all agreed to play a fresh game, with 150 health... thats why i wanted a new map... komo was too lame to give a new map... he likes his saved maps.

he booted me repeatedly.... you really acted like an immature fool, once again komo

on the 3rd boot, i told him if he does it agian we will not play him.... i gave him 1 more chance, and again he booted me.....

im not even sure why you reported this...... get a life.  you cant boot somone 4 times from your host, and then take the free win because we did not play the game.....

if anything, mm should report the win.... but we r not as lame as you.

its no surprise ur karma is -100, here let me smite u now
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 02:34 AM by avirex »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 03:07 AM »
how can u say u had anything under control? there was 4 freaking games of lag outs... i would say the very first map we had under control....

anyway, the final lag out we all went to rehost it (once again) and komo booted me 4 times when i was asking for a new map, its not that i did not let him explain....

and besides, instead of trying to keep track of all the handicaps and turn orders and etc, of 4 lag outs... we all agreed to play a fresh game, with 150 health... thats why i wanted a new map... komo was too lame to give a new map... he likes his saved maps.

he booted me repeatedly.... you really acted like an immature fool, once again komo

on the 3rd boot, i told him if he does it agian we will not play him.... i gave him 1 more chance, and again he booted me.....

im not even sure why you reported this...... get a life.  you cant boot somone 4 times from your host, and then take the free win because we did not play the game.....

if anything, mm should report the win.... but we r not as lame as you.

its no surprise ur karma is -100, here let me smite u now

avi you really don't know BnG as well as you think then, cuz trust me, me and madog were in control of every single game, every single time we bust your hides open, and everytime when I moved to hardest hide you took forever to hit us while we were starting to even out the HP, then drop everytime that happened from madog or free.

You wouldn't even let me explain to you about the map, that's why I kicked you the 1st time cuz you kept saying "no komo" "new map" like an arrogant prick, obviously I took into account the effects on the map and I reseeded the objects as well as reduce them down to 6, whilst trying to keep the same amount of good hides left that we had left in the previous games.

It's our pick, we decide what map we want to play on, I kept the map the same drawing and edited the objects so it was fairer, end of story, period.

You had a little lead by HP but we had really good positions and hides and ruined your hides every game, everytime you tried to move to a darkside hide to bank grenades we ruined your bank.

I ain't gonna host on a brand new fresh map with the same HP handicap continued from previous games and for you to get new evil hides.

Like the rules state, we can finish this, I have the scores wrote down on a pizza box, your call, and as for booting you all the time, there is no point complaining about that or you just look like a hypocrit, many times you have kicked me from games, sometimes even refusing to play if I even watch and only chat in PM.

I don't care what other people think but I won't be cheated out of a great advantage me and madog had, you can either accept to continue under the proper conditions (could even make a JPG of the map when madog dropped last time and continue from there).

It wasn't a saved map, I extracted it from the 1st replay and kept using it until we finished, you make it sound like I had used it prior to our game set.

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 03:12 AM »
komo u booted me repeatedly....   

everyone there said you were acting like a child....

im not sure why you reported this game, but maybe its because you like the drama.. thats obvious.

but, we all agreed to do handicaps at 150 and start fresh (that would have given you guys the advantage)

so why wouldnt we use a new map???

after booting me 4 times, you dont even deserve a rematch... and i hope the mods see that.

as far as im concerned, you can gfym - games will be voided, stop wasting the mods time with ur silly drama

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 03:19 AM »
komo u booted me repeatedly....  

everyone there said you were acting like a child....

im not sure why you reported this game, but maybe its because you like the drama.. thats obvious.

but, we all agreed to do handicaps at 150 and start fresh (that would have given you guys the advantage)

so why wouldnt we use a new map???

after booting me 4 times, you dont even deserve a rematch... and i hope the mods see that.

as far as im concerned, you can gfym - games will be voided, stop wasting the mods time with ur silly drama

We didn't agree to start fresh ever actually, you suggested that, and obviously didn't pay attention to everyones reply, cuz we started from 200 everytime, and kept the scores, everytime.

Who really cares what they think? That's your problem, you care too much about other people's thoughts, I outright refuse to play on a fresh map with the advantage I know we had, overall we played better by ruining your hides every single game so you had nowhere else to go whilst we still had great hides, in BnG when you lose your last hide and opponent still has hides your f@#!ed against a skilled player.

When I was trying to explain to you why I won't use a new map, that's when you just started repeating "no komo" "new map" over and over, and so I kicked you to get your attention, when you came back I said "calm yet avi?" you were pissed off and being insultive again so I kicked you again, you came back I said "calm yet avi?" again and you called me a c@#! lol, so I kicked you again, I was laughing my ass off btw, was fun, thanks for taking part, you've been great !

Now if YOU refuse to play, then we get a free win, I want to play it, I wanted to finish it, do you honestly think I want to leave a BnG unfinished? But I am not going to play with a fresh map so you guys have advantage with your really basic shots in brand new nice warm and cosy evil hides.

Edit:

After counting up from the last game, this is the killscores with handicap starting from 200hp all worms:

Komo - Dies on 97
madog - Dies on 56
avi - dies on 157
free - dies on 17

Overall, cFc - 247hp Vs mm - 226hp

So we are actually in the lead, and taking into account the amount of times we've destroyed your hides tactically. (Watch the replays for proof, I believe I quote, "pretend like we are trying to hit them" making it look like a miss that opened by luck.)

Say what you want about me as a person, but as a player in this League, I am right, both me and madog geniunely feel we earned the victory already anyway destroying your hides like 4 times already, let alone having to finish it.

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 09:52 AM »
Lol komo u booted avi 4 times, even i got mad when we were trying to solve this and restart the game and u booting avi, like a kid who always want to be in the soccer match cos he own the ball.

You can say all you want and i even agree that you guys prolly would win this, but after a lot of crashes, we didnot finnish it, and when we should be trying to finnish, u were booting and booting avi.

Game must be voided indeed.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 09:54 AM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 10:43 AM »
ok, so komo... your claiming i dont know bng as well as i think??? when in the world did avirex ever say he knows bng? who reallys gives a rats ass about bng other then you komo?

and also, when did you even have control??? we were winning majority of the game, and after the 4th lag out, i was sick of the little handicap system playing on the honor system of what komo says the scores are... "because i have them written down on my pizza box"  lololol

so anyway... let me recap you think your better players, and had better hides, you think you were winning, and had better shots, you think we had no advantage and just really basic shots......

who makes you the f@#!ing judge man??? just because your the ultimate nerd of bng? making huge posts about how passionate you are for worms, and bng.... gfym

and big deal komo, your counting the scores after the fourth lag out....let me quote you...

"komo you really don't know BnG as well as you think then, cuz trust me," starting the game over 4 times with the handicaps you have written down on a pizzabox, with no idea whos turn it was sposed to be next, and changing order completely and you being the dictator of who had better hides, therefor altering the map to your opinion..... is.......... not....f@#!ing.....fair......

thats why mablak suggested we all restart with 150 health.. as far as i know, everyone agreed.... in fact, im sure of it..... because i was able to stay into the lobby for atleast that long, until u kept booting me repeatedly because i was asking for a fresh map, because its a fresh game.

again, im not sure why your wasting the mods time-  but i see it like this.... the game is obviously going to get voided, you can not boot me 4 times, and then report a free win....   

and as far as im concerned your lost your chance for a rematch.... rematches are given to teams when a player had to go, a player lagged out and internet connection cant come back on, wnet drops... you know komo, reasonable reasons....

rematches are not given to people for acting immature...   and for the record, even mablak said you were acting f@#!ing retarded ( in his own words :P ).... and im sure your clan thinks so too.

Offline Free

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 10:45 AM »
Moderator's opinion?

I think it's just childish act to start booting the player of our game just because your ego-tripping like 5 year old kid in a candy store who doesn't get what he wants instantly. You didn't even DISCUSS with avi about changing map/why not changing map, you just took your Hitler-attitude and almost insta-booted him 4 times.

Naturally needs to be void and I think Dave should put the PC aside for some years and grow up some more.. then come back.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 04:46 AM »
You can all shut the f@#! up lol, avirex does this shit constantly all the time and no one says shit to him, the bottom line is, "It's komo f@#! him" so no, f@#! you.

I mean, i've explained it in detail, I didn't say ANYTHING bad to avirex, until he started acting like he's god by spamming at me, THEN I kicked him, so for Mablak and Free and nino to turn round and say I am acting childish, wake the f@#! up and take a look at your leader ffs.

Offline avirex

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2011, 10:31 AM »
oh yes, im constantly booting the guy im trying to play, then reporting free wins when he finally gets mad...

then come to complaint forum and say "wtf mods? i didnt say anything bad to him! should be my free win!" haha think about the logic there...

besides, i was discussing yesterday with somone.. i forget who, maybe peja.. but wtf, your lucky i came back after u booted me once being i did not wanna play bng from the start.... then i came back after 2 times... then i cae a third and warned u not to boot me again... then i came the 4th and got booted... what did u expect to happen komo?

and news flash komo, im not anyones leader....  haha well, maybe peja's :p

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 11:27 AM »
oh yes, im constantly booting the guy im trying to play, then reporting free wins when he finally gets mad...

It's not exactly a free win though is it? We played 4 games, took over 1 hour, we played better overall if it were to be judged, you still trashed us in the Elite and I was happy and having a laugh with you, then you started being a c@#! to me because I wouldn't do what YOU wanted even though it was our pick.

I think by now I have a good judge of how to play a fair BnG avi, if you hate me on these forums, and as a person whatever, but one thing I take pride in is my fair sportsmanship when playing online, I never try to cheat anyone out of a fair game, even if I don't like them, I even offered to replay a game with our ex-enemies rOx that cFc won because I feel we won unfairly, if we didn't play the game at all, then theres no way I would report it, but honestly avi, I really do think I have a valid reason for reporting this game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 04:58 PM »
Im not going to sit here and argue with you komo like you would love for me to do (drama queen) i think the mods have enough information to make the obvious decission... i think you even know what the outcome will be yourself if the truth was told... you just want to see if you can manipulate the system... have you noticed none of your clan is here backing you up? its cuz they kno ur acting like a complete jackass.. i just wonder if you will ever get sick of acting that way....because i know i am :p just wait ffor the mods drama queen

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 04:08 AM »
Ok, without resorting to childish common insults everyones overheard by the time they are 15, explain to me why I shouldn't report a win?

My defense is this:

We played 4 games, me and madog constantly broke their hides tactically (check chat for proof we do it on purpose), then started hitting them each time.

By the end cFc has more HP: cFc-247hp vs mm-226hp

You were the one who refused to continue, everyone else wanted to continue.

You were trying to tell me to select a new map, even though that would give mm further advantage and a chance for fresh hides, when I tried telling you I am using the same map but edited it you literally didn't even give me a chance to tell you which is why I kicked you because I don't like being spoken to the way you were typing "no komo, new map, no komo, new map" like i'm the new guy at your work or something, anyone in real life would either walk away without saying anything, or just hit you, when you came back I asked if you were calm yet (so I could explain about the map) and you called me a "c@#!", so I kicked you again, and again, and again because you kept swearing and cursing at me without giving me a chance to explain.

In the past, indeniably, I have always stuck up for you and any clan you have been part of if you were right, and against if you were wrong, I am not a bias person, why would you think, I would try and make a mockery of my favourite scheme you KNOW how passionate I am about BnG, why would you think I would treat you unfairly? Especially after having the patience to keep rehosting even after destroying your hides everytime.

I don't care about you calling me this name n that name, but it's a low blow you accusing me of trying to f@#! mm over, I play this League very professionally, when have I seriously ever tried to cheat someone out of points unfairly? I especially respect Janu nino and Cody, theres no way on this green Earth I would do such a pathetic thing for a measly 15 f@#!ing points.

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 07:22 AM »
you really acted like an immature fool, once again komo

avi just Only here you act like a immature fool, as it was with me, laugh at the folly unless your only...

komo right
game should stay

Offline avirex

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 07:42 AM »
r3spect, i know your still bitter... i dont blame you... all of wnet had a good laugh at me walking to the finish line on you... im sorry the joke was at your expense, but i have advertised it both on my clan, and community forums to be nominated for game of the season...

ill guarantee you that in 1 years time when you look back on the 20011, September game of the season, you too will have a good laugh :D

komo- please, let the modes decide...

you are not the mod of all bng games, you are not the god of bng, and im not sure what makes you think you should have been able to edit the map to what you thought was suitable for the damage done in prior lag outs...   

lets just let the mods decide my friend. <3