Forums
May 08, 2024, 11:15 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #85785 Bng mm vs cfc  (Read 1724 times)

[SOLVED] #85785 Bng mm vs cfc
« on: September 25, 2011, 07:26 AM »
simply put, was a very close game until oldsock tele'd way too close to avi and proceeded to roll nades at him, refusing to acknowledge a cow and take penalty even though avi and I both pointed it out and told them to. void please
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Re: #85785 Bng mm vs cfc
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 12:35 PM »
Time in replay? The game lasted 49 minutes and I don't feel like wading through all of it to find one specific turn. :-[ Especially considering there are going to be more complaints (in general, of course)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 12:37 PM by DarkOne »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 02:52 PM »
As we already said, a crucial turning point in the game, is when avirex threw a sitter destroying my last hide, as it was done as a cow he wouldn't take the correct penalty, he is supposed to damage himself for about the same damage, yet he refused to do this because he knows how important his hide was.

mm teleported and took up something like 65% of the map, so how can you blame oldsock for using OUR side of the map, especially after they broke a rule and because of this rule break/not taking THEIR penalty gave them a HUGE advantage, but as MODs have said in the past, continue the game so I did.

If you actually watch the game, and look at mm's hides, we didn't complain once lol, and they have the cheek to complain at us even after 1. cowing and not taking proper punishment, 2. hiding evil the ENTIRE game, 3. taking up most of the map and actually expecting us not to use OUR side of the map.

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 02:57 PM »
i will let shyguy handle this... this will be last post in this thread

i just want to say, but i know its not needed, cuz ur bng king that takes pride in his game, his sportmanship and knowlrdge of rules and blah blah blah...

that there is no "sides" in bng, no my side, and your side, and some line saying where you cant cross...  so, thats just silly to say you broke rules for that reason.

Offline sock

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 04:57 PM »
"You don't know when to quit, do ya Griswold?... Here's an idea: Why don't you give me half the money your were going to bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day!"

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 04:59 PM »
As we already said, a crucial turning point in the game, is when avirex threw a sitter destroying my last hide, as it was done as a cow he wouldn't take the correct penalty, he is supposed to damage himself for about the same damage, yet he refused to do this because he knows how important his hide was.

I tried opening the .WAgame file with "start at...", but when I filled in "crucial turning point in the game", I get an error: "invalid time entered."

Offline sock

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 05:00 PM »

I tried opening the .WAgame file with "start at...", but when I filled in "crucial turning point in the game", I get an error: "invalid time entered."
very strange  :o

Offline Husk

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 05:17 PM »
just mention the time in the replay when this shit happened.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 05:19 PM »
i will let shyguy handle this... this will be last post in this thread

i just want to say, but i know its not needed, cuz ur bng king that takes pride in his game, his sportmanship and knowlrdge of rules and blah blah blah...

that there is no "sides" in bng, no my side, and your side, and some line saying where you cant cross...  so, thats just silly to say you broke rules for that reason.

I already told you, in the game, "I know os broke a rule" but then again, so did you, if you won't take penalty for us, why should we take it for you?

D1, If you want to MOD this fairly you will need to watch the entire game, to actually know what's going on, and the reasons behind what happened.

Offline sock

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 05:25 PM »
just mention the time in the replay when this shit happened.

not home, would if i could but i cant so i shant
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 05:30 PM by sock »

Offline avirex

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 05:57 PM »
at 23:00 minutes i threw a .26 sitter.... is that even a sitter? it was in an akward way too, it was obviously a fluke sitter.

but either way, i was willing to skip a turn, and take -22 at the end...

at 36:00 oldsock tele too close to me, and tossed nades breaking my hide, and hitting me... they took a total damage of 30 from me, and forced me to have to move (making me lose a turn and my hide)

komo, i seen you pm him "nah lol" right b4 he was about to tele, then you lol'd afterward...

so you knew dam well what he did was wrong, but you guys continued to attack me, and you tried to justify it by saying "well, this was our side"  and you guys would not take a penalty.... if u ask me, that was the turning point in the game.. because we were spanking you guyz and had complete control of the game.

you say you pride yourself on bng, and the rules, and all that nonsesne you like to say - but once again you contradict yourself with your actions.

you want military minds to follow all the rules, and take the penalties and everything else, but you can do ahead and do whatever u want? cool

(i know i said i would not post again, but somone had to post the times.)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 06:06 PM »
YOU CAME PAST THE MIDDLE POINT OF THE MAP, YOU TOOK OUR HIDES, WHERE ELSE CAN WE HIDE?!?!?!
YOU CAME PAST THE MIDDLE POINT OF THE MAP, YOU TOOK OUR HIDES, WHERE ELSE CAN WE HIDE?!?!?!

YOU DARKSIDED THE WHOLE GAME, THEN COMPLAIN EVEN WHEN YOU HAD ADVANTAGE AND DIDN'T TAKE PENALTY FOR SITTING AND DESTROYING OUR LAST CRUCIAL AND TACTICAL HIDE
YOU DARKSIDED THE WHOLE GAME, THEN COMPLAIN EVEN WHEN YOU HAD ADVANTAGE AND DIDN'T TAKE PENALTY FOR SITTING AND DESTROYING OUR LAST CRUCIAL AND TACTICAL HIDE

THAT, is the only reason why I was ok with it, cuz we will not sit and let you do whatever the f@#! you want, and try and leave us at a disadvantage, you are such a cheap player avi, I said "nah lol" cuz imo it was a stupid hide and he was so easy to get hit by you I wanted him to hide somewhere else.

Imo, you cowed 3 times, which by default is a win for the other team.

1. Darksiding
2. Sitter
3. Hiding past middle point

But of course, TuS rules for BnG are not clear enough, doesn't matter anyway cuz DarkOne is too lazy to actually check indepth the games anyway.

Offline avirex

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 06:13 PM »

we did not darksdie, we cold have been hit with a nade....

i guess it was a sitter, by a matter of a milisecond...

and where does it say u cant come past the half way mark of the map? you dont even know rules.. lets just let mods decide, there is enough information for thme to decide.... no more posts here from me emoman

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 06:30 PM »
avi, I didn't say that is TuS rules, firstly I said "imo" and then I said "but TuS aren't clear enough on the rules".

You seriously need to start paying attention to EVERY WORD people type.

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 06:38 PM »
Thank you for posting the times, avi :)

The grenade you mentioned sat for 0.26 seconds.
Quote from: scheme rules
(Sitters are grenades that sit for 1/4 second or longer).
Close call, but it's a sitter.

I took a look at your teleport.
The map is 1920 pixels wide.
avirex teleported 547 pixels away from oldsock, which is 28.5% of the map.
- Piling is not allowed. The distance between yours and opponents worms must not be less than:
  • if 1vs1 - 1/2 (half) of a map width
  • if 2vs2 - 1/3 (third) of a map width
  • if 3vs3 - 1/4 (quarter) of a map widthTeleport/move to another position.

So your teleport was too close to them, avirex.

ShyGuy's place:
- Darksiding is not allowed. A darkside is considered a place where you can't hit OR be hit with a nade. Simply teleport/move to another position.

ShyGuy clearly couldn't hit you with a grenade. So that's #3

3 Fouls means a lose by default.

Sorry, but that makes a win for cFc.

But of course, TuS rules for BnG are not clear enough, doesn't matter anyway cuz DarkOne is too lazy to actually check indepth the games anyway.

You have no right to even be a MOD with this clouded vision.

and the MODs don't have a f@#!ing clue either.

Oh, sorry, my mistake.
I guess you'll have to wait for someone competent to make a decision, guys!