Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:22 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 91984 Zero respect for pizza!  (Read 981 times)

Offline IrOn

[SOLVED] 91984 Zero respect for pizza!
« on: November 16, 2011, 11:37 AM »
I disappointed in you pizza, I gave you a few times Free won, Because I thought That you are a cool guy, but you are like the others, all to earn a few Those points, and what you will come from this? You will have the money for this? To be unfair victory has No Respect and you do not have it from me!

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-91984
pls delete game was not started so it should be played rematch but the pizza (not cool guy) using situations report free won and at the same time he lost all respect from me!

Offline Kangaroo

Re: 91984 Zero respect for pizza!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 12:02 PM »
It was not my Fault you picked a Bad starting position. 

there has been times when i have picked bad positions but i didnt just surrender so i can start again.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 07:34 PM »
It says in tus rules DO NOT SURRENDER, play the game out then complain.  Game ain't getting deleted just because you plopped your worm and thought you deserved a new game.

Offline Camper

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 07:39 PM »
It says in tus rules DO NOT SURRENDER, play the game out then complain.  Game ain't getting deleted just because you plopped your worm and thought you deserved a new game.

Offline barman

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 11:35 PM »
I thought That you are a cool guy, but you are like the others, all to earn a few Those points, and what you will come from this?
eek, you are playing league games, are you expecting everyone to donate their points to others or what? If you are not okay with games being taken seriously then just stick to funners.
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline TitiO

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 03:39 AM »
lol dude.. u plopled, u surrendered.. and complain about this ? lol

i think that this game should not be voided =P

Offline franz

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 06:48 AM »
since when do wxw maps have a huge chunk of water like that?

I don't know, normally I would say if you plop your own worm while placing, it's your own fault, but really pizza?
did you even warn him about the water before lighting up?

Offline IrOn

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 07:34 PM »
Sometimes I wonder if this league is the player's skills or the stupid maps, what no one even dropped the rope and it counts as a victory? How someone can win without playing.
This is not wine player, only map!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 07:09 AM »
IronMan, You can not quit the game when you do a mistake like that. Instead you could ask pizzasheet if it's OK to restart the game.

pizzasheet, Seriously? Do you really enjoy such wins??
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.