Forums
May 05, 2024, 06:50 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #94523: question about last shot of r3spect  (Read 412 times)

Offline Face

[SOLVED] #94523: question about last shot of r3spect
« on: December 09, 2011, 03:44 PM »
Hello. Obviously, I've been inactive for quite a while and I don't really know what is acceptable nowadays.

Therefore, I'd like to know if what happened in the last turn of this game (playback at 22:25) was legit or not.

The thing that I am questioning is the way that r3spect resetted his aim before his last shot. His aim stayed in place for 10 seconds of turn and then he moved it by something about 3-4 notches up and then 5 or so notches down (he really only needed to readjust his aim by 1-2 notches to get me). I am not sure whether it was fair or not so that's why I am asking.

If it wasn't then please correct the result whatever the way you feel. If it was, then I will accept the explanaition and I will be happy that I've learned something, that in my opinion, significantly improves chances of winning.

I have absolutely no hard feelings. :)

Cheers.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: #94523: question about last shot of r3spect
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 03:52 PM »
A game ending with a cow is normally void. So you did the right thing opening up this complaint.
I'm voiding the game.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 04:19 PM »
and if the void game was not enough, watch this replay... then you lololol and forget all about this ever happening

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-85406/15/

btw Face: welcome to FoS's personal Karma database!  congratz https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/karma/karma-system-2-0/
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 04:28 PM by avirex »

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 08:08 PM »
reset was only slight, just quickly wanted to throw it over, I did not specifically, but certainly you can see what went slightly