Forums
May 05, 2024, 06:04 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #98304  (Read 420 times)

Offline GreatProfe

[SOLVED] #98304
« on: January 23, 2012, 04:07 PM »
Hi ae

Me and my friend eS'Uzurpator was playing team17 tus, so someone strange happened...

FU DROP!

The game was in final, Uzur said me that He got earthquak and pidgeon, i had missile.

He reported as his win, i want to know if He won or not.

Like any scheme, games cant be consideate won only with a advantage, mainly team17 where 1 crazy cr8 can to change the game.

So, mods, what u think?

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: #98304
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 04:32 PM »
Professor, attach your side of replay please.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 04:39 PM »
done  ;)

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 06:48 AM »
Game was pretty much in favor of Uzurpator. 3 worms, 2 pigeons and 1 EQ versus 1 worm and 1 missile. However I tried Uzurpator's next turn just to see a failure so that the game gets replayed with handicaps. I tried 6 times in a row and Uzurpator's pigeons all succeeded.
See replays attached. (Forum let me upload 5 of them)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 09:58 AM »
update ur sig prof , 1 tus complaint lost  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 12:48 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhahahahahahhahah!!! good 1 nino :D

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 01:18 PM »
ae gj MI, ty for ur full analysing! The game was kinda hard to win but all us know that team17 is the lucky game, 1 cr8 can to change it, but np.

gg Uzur!

you can to close the topic ae and my sign ll be update monday coz i havent the .PSD file here :D

ah, I cant forget: me chupa avirex xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD