Forums
May 05, 2024, 05:16 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] About elite complaints.  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Devilage

[SOLVED] About elite complaints.
« on: May 29, 2013, 07:01 PM »
I'd really aprecciate that we were moderated by some1 who rly knows how to play elite or has his time playing it, darkone making elite decistions it's just silly, since he sucks at it.

Smoking proud.

Offline GreatProfe

Re: About elite complaints.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 08:43 PM »
hehehehehehe

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 10:46 PM »
Fair enough. Tip though, don't be a douche to the moderator who handles it now  :P

He's referring to https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-complaints/(solved)-147257-147258-20818/ btw

Offline Prankster

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 11:48 PM »
I don't think that complaint is about elite skills, more like replay saving skills, lol.

Offline deejay

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 01:15 AM »
ROFL!!! Really Dev? your replay went missing? sounds like a pretty poor excuse to me..

D1 made the right decision here..

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 05:09 AM »
My vote was the same as DarkOne, that's why I didn't post. But I'm not an Elite figure, so we can ask franz.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 06:43 AM »
Pretty goddamn obvious you failed the ss in the crucial moment, and if you had any balls you'd admit to it and not try to bullshit your way through. Everyone called you on your lie about losing rep.
Besides that, you didn't hide at all, So the only way for you to win was to get a double kill, which again, you simply did not manage to do.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 08:23 PM »
yeah sure, im not talking bout that game itself, i hitted first worm took some hp from him, had dif, outcomes, i've won worst games neways.

Smoking proud.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 08:26 PM »
Fair enough. Tip though, don't be a douche to the moderator who handles it now  :P

He's referring to https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-complaints/(solved)-147257-147258-20818/ btw

Not really, I'm referring to all the future games.

Smoking proud.

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2013, 10:52 PM »
Well, as long as demands are made about complaints you're involved in, let's make a counter point then.

If I see you or any of your clan mates act like this again in a complaint:

You are a joke Peja, we had alot of aguments, maybe take ur ass out from dainias ass, and look what we wrote.

nope I lost it, so make ur decition from what u have here, we all know what's gonna be anyways. u go lick ur bodies now.

I will close the topic and rule in favour of your opponent, regardless of whether they deserve the win or not.
You'll be allowed to post another thread, but if you again display the same behaviour, I will continue to lock those threads and do whatever else I feel is necessary. If you can't survive a simple thread without insulting mods or opponents, then frankly, I'm not interested in anything you have to say and neither should the other mods.

If you and your clan mates manage to keep your posts to the point (describe the problem, describe your motivation for void/keeping a game), then I will butt out. I expect your opponents to refrain from insulting as well.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 12:13 AM »
If you keep moderating my elite complaints, don't bother at all.

Smoking proud.

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 12:45 AM »
lol @ lost my reply!!!

hey FoS members, i think we have a new category for next FoS awards

"worst complaints excuse award"

devilage, your already in the runnings

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 12:55 AM »
If you keep moderating my elite complaints[...]

That's going to depend on you, isn't it?
At least, that's the conclusion you should have made from my post, if you had bothered to read it.

Offline Mayhem

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 01:12 AM »
I'd really aprecciate that we were moderated by some1 who rly knows how to play elite or has his time playing it, darkone making elite decistions it's just silly, since he sucks at it.

Thats like spitting on a cop, and expecting him not to beat your ass with his nightstick... Bad form
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 09:11 AM »
darkone got to the right conclusion.

Obviously I'm pretty sure that he arrived there by pure luck and that it would have always been easier to just tell Devilage to stop lying because it's embarrassing.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.