Forums
May 04, 2024, 11:41 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] b2p and creatif  (Read 3285 times)

Offline Chicken23

[SOLVED] b2p and creatif
« on: August 25, 2009, 10:46 PM »
b2p have used an allais in ther clan called creatif. He has won many games for them but not been registered on the website. Ive already spoken to Wooka about this. He is unique and is listed in CF. He has played clanners for CF this seaosn as unique and then 7 or 8 under creatif for b2p.

This is cheating and unfair. Espically as for the clans that got beat, which encludes quite a few and now makes b2p first and able to take part in playoffs.

However is seems Unique is now wearing both tags. How can he be in two clans at once? If he has left CF for b2p then fair enough. But what about the games he played while he was using the allais creatif? Some kind of punishment needs to take place here in my opinion because although he may not be allaising now. He still was and played 8 games while breaking the rules.

Offline Rok

Re: b2p and creatif
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 07:19 AM »
I'm avare of this situation. Unique says Monkeyisland knows about it, but let's hear it from him.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 08:30 AM »
If only I could understand the point of doing this...
Anyway, I would suggest deleting those games and banning for the rest of the season.
Let's hear Monkey.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 09:31 AM »
Unique just told me yesterday.
Before doing anything, I guess it is better Unique himself reply to this thread first.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline beer

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 12:20 PM »
aww

drama queen iz back

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 01:23 PM »
First of all, Unique tryed to make an account on the site, but he put a wrong e-mail, so he couldn't register in.

Second, Unique is registered in b2p on the website, and CF doesn't clanner anymore atm.
So there is no problem.

To finish, he wears 2 tags, true; but there is a difference between those 2:
- CF is worn as a Community (such as b2b).
- b2p as a clan.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Unique

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 01:43 PM »
Alright then.
Due some issues in CF the clan went inactive @ clan league. I can explain all of the events we do and what's going on in CF but I think that's not the point right now.
Since I really like to play clanners and b2p asked me to join their clan I decided to have a chat with SPW about joining that clan with the possibility I have to leave in a few seasons to CF again if they started to be active again. CF is a very close clan and I talk daily with them on the microphone so you can see my tag as 'friend' tag now. I still play other games with them (not only worms).
The leader of CF said it wasn't a problem to leave CF to play some clanners. That way I also keep a part of my shape and enjoyable things @ W:A. I didn't use my real nickname because I had in my mind as well that I had to return back to CF when they are getting active again. (b2p knows this as well) Ofcourse b2p and CF knew about this. Also that creatif was unique. Also mablak knew about this. More players I didn't tell about it because it wasn't really anything of their business. I don't play that much clanners nowadays anymore and I just wanted to have fun with the b2p-boys.
But after some clanners that took about a week (plus minus) I saw that I had to stay longer in b2p because CF doesn't show any activity at the clanner league at the moment. (explained above). So I contacted Monkey and I explained him what was going on. After the chat with him I also changed my nickname to CF-Unique'b2p because I am part of the CF community.
Most of you would think: Why would he care about CF? I only can say: You have to be part of CF to experience it. It’s more then just a worms clan. I play Poker with them, I talk with them daily on the microphone and have a nice chat. There even are meetings and stuff. It’s just a multi-gaming clan and not only for worms. It’s clan to have fun with eachother on every platform. (PC for example)
I didn’t break any rule I just played under an other name for a couple of games. But before you all knew anything about Creatif I spoke to monkeyisland about it that I was creatif (+story) and I changed my nickname to  CF-Unique’b2p. (explained above).
Well I could probably add more to this message or give you more details but I guess this is enough for the community. I have no reason to defend myself or discuss about it with people who think different about it. Cause a lot people know the real truth behind the thoughts of people.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 01:55 PM by Unique »

Offline Rok

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 02:00 PM »
First of all, Unique tryed to make an account on the site, but he put a wrong e-mail, so he couldn't register in.

Yeah, right: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/profile/Unique/. Unique registered on November 20th, 2008.

Alright then....

I don't care. I play poker with my friends in RL and I didn't need to change my passport for that.
You can officially join b2p here on TUS site and then play clanners with them. Simple. Wear 20 tags after that, if you want. And the fact is you aliased in a league game. You played a lot of leagues before, so tell me where was that considered ok.

Offline Unique

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 02:12 PM »
If I would have played more games with creatif you never would have known it was an alias since you had zero proof. It's a decision from myself to change to CF-Unique'b2p  (read above)

Offline Rok

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2009, 02:36 PM »
Your decision to have 2 tags doesn't matter here. What matters is what clan you were in when you played the games for b2p under an alias - you were in CF.

If I would have played more games with creatif you never would have known it was an alias since you had zero proof.

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-7681/

I knew that Creatif is an alias here, that's why I was asking Flori who he played with. It doesn't prove it was you, but you admit that yourself.

Offline Unique

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2009, 03:21 PM »
I always was in CF, like I said: It's a multi gaming clan. This doesn't mean that I played league games at worms armaggedon for them. I just wear it cause im loyal to CF. 

I only played for b2p at the league, and I still do. So saying that I was in CF is true, because I'm still active in CF in other events the clan organizes. But what isn't true is that I was playing clanners for them at W:A. That's out of the book. I only was in b2p @ W:A TUS.

Offline Flori

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2009, 03:32 PM »
Creatif played clanners in the season 7 with b2p
Unique played 2 clanners in the season 7 with CF. (10 august and 24 july lol)
b2p and CF didn't play clanners against eachother in the season 7.
b2p is registered since 12 August (so after CF played their clanners)

I don't see where is the problem, Unique played his clanners ONLY before b2p has been registered, and Creatif played his clanners once b2p has been registered.

Yeah, right: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/profile/Unique/. Unique registered on November 20th, 2008.

Abnaxus was saying Unique tried to make an account on the site with "Creatif" nick, so it isn't in November 20th, 2008. As he put a wrong e-mail, he couldn't confirm the registration or connect himself to the site (and also accept the invitation).
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 03:48 PM by Flori »

Offline chakkman

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 03:47 PM »
Ok i ll alias then and join b2p and play clanners with you and my real clan RoH, is that ok for you guys? :P

Well seriously if this isnt a clear case of breaking a rule then i dont know... you guys should be less emotional and think more rationally...

Offline Flori

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 03:49 PM »
Nah you suck too much. xD j/k

Offline chakkman

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 03:49 PM »
:P