Forums
May 04, 2024, 09:20 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] b2p and creatif  (Read 3282 times)

Offline Abnaxus

Re: b2p and creatif
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 03:56 PM »
Well seriously if this isnt a clear case of breaking a rule then i dont know... you guys should be less emotional and think more rationally...
Why don't you start yourself ?
You didn't even read what Flori and Unique said, that you're "joking" on the complaint.

Ok i ll alias then and join b2p and play clanners with you and my real clan RoH, is that ok for you guys? :P
Unique played b2p clanner after CF stopped clanning.
And it's quite different to what you're saying.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 04:15 PM »
Well the simple fact that he didnt use his real nick when he joined you makes me think thats theres something cheesy about this. But seems like you are right saying that he started clannering for b2p when CF stopped.
Best would have been if he joined b2p as Unique, as simple as that. Would have prevented a discussion like this breaking out now. Either this or a short word to the leagues mod here if he wants to change his name.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 05:11 PM »
He didn't want to take his real nick, cause he had to leave CF, join b2p and join CF again (if they would be back in clanning).

And in this case, it would be, join b2p with other nick, and take back Unique if CF is back.

It's easier, and like that, he's still in CF.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Rok

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 05:56 PM »
He didn't want to take his real nick, cause he had to leave CF, join b2p and join CF again (if they would be back in clanning).

And in this case, it would be, join b2p with other nick, and take back Unique if CF is back.

It's easier, and like that, he's still in CF.

Bl, but that's how it is. Playing under two different nicks in one league isn't allowed, it never was, it never will be.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 06:22 PM »
I don't care. I play poker with my friends in RL and I didn't need to change my passport for that.

+1

+ Unique, xD

worm and learn

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 06:34 PM »
It seems to me unique would of carried on as creatif if people didnt start to question who he was and how i got evidence that it was unique. Then he decides to come out and admit it creatif was unique thinking hes done nothing wrong.

What you are doing now unique, with CF as community and b2p clanning, cus ur now in the b2p profile is 100% fine.

But what you did before was alaising and cheating. You should of done that in the first place instead of using creatif. Thats where you broke the rules. As i said, you would of carried on cheating if it wasnt for people realising that something fishy was going on. You broke the rules for 7 odd games. You should of atlest left CF and joined b2p with unique name for it to be legal. Not come up with a name, stay in CF profile as unique, and clan for b2p as creatif regardless of what you and your CF 'family' agreed to.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 06:36 PM by Chicken23 »

Offline Flori

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 09:23 PM »
Chicken why do u search a fight. Unique stopped playing for CF when he joined b2p with Creatif nick. This complaint really suck man, he didn't play for both clan, there is no problems. It's same than Sogeking in this case.
Look
"Sogeking joined CKC and didn't play any clanner with Shyguy nick and wL clan since he joined."
"Creatif joind b2p and didn't play any clanner with Unique nick and CF clan since he joined."

Exaclty same, alias are forbidden because you are not allowed to play at the same season with 2 nicks and 2 clans, or it would change stats of everybody and get unfair
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 09:33 PM by Flori »

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 10:06 PM »
Its different because:

• wL is dead
  • Shyguy had not played clanners for wL and CKC in current season
  • We asked MonkeyIsland if we were allowed to do this as he wanted a fresh start from previous name.

Exaclty same, alias are forbidden because you are not allowed to play at the same season with 2 nicks and 2 clans, or it would change stats of everybody and get unfair

Unique did play same season with 2 nicks and 2 clans. Unique for CF. Creatif for b2p. It doesn't matter if CF had not played games since Unique did for b2p. He still played in same season.

You have won those games fairly flori. It would be harsh if they were voided and i admit i started this thread to cause trouble with you and your clan. I feel guilty because dibz asked me not to tell anyone and i did. I don't care if the games stay because it is only a game.
My main aim was to show everyone that you guys are lame and unique went about this in the wrong way. He did make an alais. He should of asked MI if he could play as creatif or make unique account leave CF and join b2p. Its the lack of respect to the leagues and its players that pisses me off. If you had gone about this in the right way. (like we did with sogeking and shyguy) then there would not be a problem. But you kept it a serect, didnt envolve the league admins and had unique switching between both names. You even got him to use french flag and speaking french.

Imagine if CKC became inactive for the duration of the season. I decided i wanted to clan more but because i love CKC so much and been leading it for 10 years i didnt want to leave CKC. So i create a new name. Change my flag to swedish and join a new clan and speak swedish and play for them. Is that fair? No.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 10:13 PM by Chicken23 »

Offline Ray

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2009, 10:29 PM »
Its the lack of respect to the leagues and its players that pisses me off.
Same here.

Guys, how about thinking about a solution? Monkey, can you somehow change the stats, put Unique into b2p and also change those games in a way it affects his ratings? Or is this too complicated?

Offline Flori

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2009, 10:44 PM »
Unique is already b2p btw.
Well Chicken, the 2 games Unique played with CF aren't important : CF isn't in competition (last of current season). It is same as if he would never played that games. + I'm sure he had forgotten them when he joined us with Creatif nick.
And Creatif didn't speak french (or only sometimes with his own words to say some noob things ^^.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 03:46 AM »
Guys, how about thinking about a solution? Monkey, can you somehow change the stats, put Unique into b2p and also change those games in a way it affects his ratings? Or is this too complicated?

What stats? Clanners do not affect single stats.

"Sogeking joined CKC and didn't play any clanner with Shyguy nick and wL clan since he joined."
"Creatif joind b2p and didn't play any clanner with Unique nick and CF clan since he joined."

Sogeking came clean to me before registering an account on TUS and playing any games + He is not using ShyGuy account anymore. (In other words I can delete ShyGuy account)

How many games are we talking about?
ps, Where's WookA?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 08:43 AM »
It's 7 or 8 games, according to Chicken23, I didn't check.

Its the lack of respect to the leagues and its players that pisses me off.

Well put, that's how I feel, too.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Flori

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 01:04 PM »
Creatif played 8 games :
7447, 7680, 7739, 7743, 7744, 7745, 7764, 7765

Offline Ray

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 01:14 PM »
Monkey, I meant editing the stats the way like it happened as Unique played them. I don't know exactly how the stats are affected by the games... ;\

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 01:41 PM »
sorry i was busy yesterday... what unique did here is clearly breaking the rules, i brought this to monkeys attention a few days ago(before unique did) and we were trying to think of how to deal with it the right way, unique can say we didnt have proof but we did and still do, but theres no need to throw anyone under a bus for a situation unique already admitted to

this is clearly aliasing and unique has been banned from other leagues before for doing the same thing

i dont care that cf and b2p didnt play eachother unique played as 2 different players in the SAME season, and flori and his m8s let that happen knowing that he couldnt register another account(even tho flori promised in one of b2ps game comments)

theres a couple ways i think we could handle this

1. ban unique for next season(this ones almost over)

2. delete all of the games that creatif played in and let unique continue playing in b2p AS UNIQUE(i like this one)

the clan you are in at tus has nothing to do with talking with friends on a microphone etc. i dont see how that should help your case, you could join b2p and still talk with friends, and im sure if they got active again they would let you rejoin