Forums
May 16, 2024, 07:31 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] BnG vs mm, again.  (Read 2107 times)

Offline nino

Re: BnG vs mm, again.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 10:26 AM »
komo u r getting me wrong, iam not really defending avi, iam more like defending my clan mm, cos when u kicked avi many times... ok u guys has some personal problems and he said f@#! ur maps and stuff, this made u mad, but u had no consideration for me, mablak, and free and others cfc players who was in the game, trying to finnish it, there were many others ways to solve this, the kick stuff, for sure wasnot the best way.

and about RL, imagine in brazil someone say f@#! you in the street cos u made something wrong driving ur car, then u say f@#! off and throw a rock in his car, then u get a shoot.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 10:32 AM »
avi and komo should settle things up for good in old fashioned style
meet in ropersheaven and face off in a 1v1 roper match
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 11:38 AM »
avi and komo should settle things up for good in old fashioned style
meet in ropersheaven and face off in a 1v1 roper match

lol, this made me laugh.

If this complaint hasn't been solved. I'll take the time to watch the game and read all the posts and make a comment as a MOD.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 12:57 PM »
but u had no consideration for me, mablak, and free and others cfc players who was in the game, trying to finnish it,

Why nino? Why do you think that?

I did not say even ONE bad word towards you, Free or Mablak, I even offered to restart a fresh map with free and Mablak, if anything I was nice to you...

Chicken, thanks very much pal :)

Offline nino

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2011, 02:09 PM »
cos by booting avi, u ruined the game man lol, do u think we would just let avi out cos u kicked him and play it? of course no , iam sure it would be the same if it were avi kicking u and others cfc of course would get out too.

but man, nvm it, u were pissed with avi, i undestand, mm isnot caring for this game anymore.

porra!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2011, 02:17 PM »
I didn't ruin the game nino, you know I wasn't trying to rid him permanently, why are you making such a fuss about it? It was a couple of kicks, wow... Crime of the century OH MA GAH !

Offline Free

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2011, 02:39 PM »
Yeah sorry Komo, we all left our future predicting glass balls at home.

Offline nino

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2011, 03:03 PM »
iam not making a fuss, iam telling u what i think about it, can i? or i need to agree with u ? then we are all ok?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2011, 03:33 PM »
Every single one of you is guilty of telling people "it's just a game", yet, you all get over-dramatic, when all I done, was kick someone who was being rude, until he would stop being rude to me, theres nothing else I could do, I could not mute or ignore because then he would not light.

The whole point was to get his attention and to let him know I was not going to sit there and be abused for no reason at all because I won't do what he says and make a new map that isn't even needed or in the rules.

There was no sensation of power tripping by kicking him, there was no imaginary troll face, I wasn't smiling or laughing like a 10 year old ADD kid, and I DEFINATELY wasn't stopping him from continuing the game, he did that himself.

Offline barman

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2011, 04:01 PM »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2011, 06:15 PM »

There was no sensation of power tripping by kicking him, there was no imaginary troll face, I wasn't smiling or laughing like a 10 year old ADD kid, and I DEFINATELY wasn't stopping him from continuing the game, he did that himself.

Quote from: Komito
When I was trying to explain to you why I won't use a new map, that's when you just started repeating "no komo" "new map" over and over, and so I kicked you to get your attention, when you came back I said "calm yet avi?" you were pissed off and being insultive again so I kicked you again, you came back I said "calm yet avi?" again and you called me a c@#! lol, so I kicked you again, I was laughing my ass off btw, was fun, thanks for taking part, you've been great !
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 06:28 PM »
I haven't spoken to the other mods about this thread or their decisions so i aplogize if i contridict their decisions.

First of all, you said that darkone said the game should be voided? Then your saying darkone said there should be a rematch? Is this why you don't want to play tus clanners anymore? Your saying darkone won't change his mind away from a rematch but orginally in your first post he said the game should be voided.

I agree with the game being voided. cFc can't report a free win from this, the health difference is only 20 hp from the scores you quoted in your first post. There is the issue that you played for ages and redid 4 games plus the advantages of hides and what not. But to ask for the same map with same hides over a 20 hp difference doesn't seem logical.

If there was going to be a rematch just play from fresh, there isn't anything in the rules about restarting a bng and counting down the scores or recreating hides, this is the players choice and if they agree to this before the game it is fine. It seems this case there wasn't an agreement but there wasn't a blowout sitatution where CFC were leading by alot of hp to justify reporting a free win (assuming mm lagged out)

The behaviour between you and avi is irrelevent to the factors of the game, and so are the posts from mm and yourself about attitudes and behaviour.

Like Monkey said, what more can we do? mm don't want a rematch, we can't force them to play, they've said u can have the win if you want to report it. Also Darkone said the game should be voided. I agree with Darkone.

Either report a free win cus mm have awarded you this, or forget about this game and move on.

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2011, 06:42 PM »
I haven't spoken to the other mods about this thread or their decisions so i aplogize if i contridict their decisions.

I think the whole point of this thread was to have a new set of eyes looking at the complaint, sir! Would be kind of silly to have to apologise for having your own opinion on the matter tbh :) Even if it does differ from other mods.

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2011, 07:05 PM »

Quote from: Komito
When I was trying to explain to you why I won't use a new map, that's when you just started repeating "no komo" "new map" over and over, and so I kicked you to get your attention, when you came back I said "calm yet avi?" you were pissed off and being insultive again so I kicked you again, you came back I said "calm yet avi?" again and you called me a c@#! lol, so I kicked you again, I was laughing my ass off btw, was fun, thanks for taking part, you've been great !

now tell us komo whos 2 faced? w8 u r comming with a nice argument again, and of course we are wrong, or just didnot undestand.

Porra!

Offline avirex

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2011, 08:36 PM »
whoa, shyguy! nice post man.... sure shows komos true colors....

and ray, also a nice post.. i feel exactly the same

I think the whole point of this thread was to have a new set of eyes looking at the complaint, sir! Would be kind of silly to have to apologise for having your own opinion on the matter tbh :) Even if it does differ from other mods.

dark, thats where your wrong.... the whole point of this thead was to cause a little more drama.. 

komo, let me just say... the first time you kicked me, i was not rude... i said "f@#! ur saved maps" thats my way of talking... everyone knows i swear!! i was not swearing directly at you, and i was not being rude..... its the truth, it WAS a saved map, and all i said was f@#! it...... whats wrong with f@#! it???

you booted me 4 times, then expected to get a win, it was childish.... i do not want to bring Mablak into this, because i know he does not really want to be involved in this silly bullshit that you have started, but even he said you are out of line and acted childish... and i think we can both agree he is a neutral party... being both mm, and b2b......

the game should obviously be voided, and i think it has been... but as i think it was chicken said, mm has offered you the win... i know your passionate about bng, because you say "im passionate about bng" almost as much (if not more) as maciejs tells us his finger roll story...

so if your that passionate about it, take the win dude.. report it... mm does not care... i think military minds has respect from everyone on our skill, we dont need to be point natzis for that respect...  everyone knows we are a skilled clan, and 95% of everyone enjoys playing mm... we have made it clear we dont give a shit about wins (we like to win) but we like even more to have fun...

and replaying this match vs you, is not our idea of fun... please report now, and stfu

i hope you are not surprised when you win the number 1 spot for biggest troll on next awards.