Forums
May 16, 2024, 11:47 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] BnG vs mm, again.  (Read 2118 times)

Offline Devilage

Re: BnG vs mm, again.
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2011, 09:12 PM »
I'm not happy giving a free win tbh, just void the game, just my opinion.

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2011, 11:23 PM »
I haven't spoken to the other mods about this thread or their decisions so i aplogize if i contridict their decisions.

First of all, you said that darkone said the game should be voided? Then your saying darkone said there should be a rematch? Is this why you don't want to play tus clanners anymore? Your saying darkone won't change his mind away from a rematch but orginally in your first post he said the game should be voided.

He did, and he did.

I agree with the game being voided. cFc can't report a free win from this, the health difference is only 20 hp from the scores you quoted in your first post. There is the issue that you played for ages and redid 4 games plus the advantages of hides and what not. But to ask for the same map with same hides over a 20 hp difference doesn't seem logical.

Ok, I really don't understand why the game should be voided, thinking of this logically, it would be faster to finish if we just continue and less hassle, not to mention perfectly fair.

If there was going to be a rematch just play from fresh, there isn't anything in the rules about restarting a bng and counting down the scores or recreating hides, this is the players choice and if they agree to this before the game it is fine. It seems this case there wasn't an agreement but there wasn't a blowout sitatution where CFC were leading by alot of hp to justify reporting a free win (assuming mm lagged out)

I know it isn't a rule, it's common sense...

The behaviour between you and avi is irrelevent to the factors of the game, and so are the posts from mm and yourself about attitudes and behaviour.

Like Monkey said, what more can we do? mm don't want a rematch, we can't force them to play, they've said u can have the win if you want to report it. Also Darkone said the game should be voided. I agree with Darkone.

Either report a free win cus mm have awarded you this, or forget about this game and move on.

And this is why I have such a problem, because this decision for a "rematch" is utterly brainless and dumb(I am SORRY, but it is, seriously...) considering mm have said "we won't rematch"...

If mm won't do a rematch, and that's the MODs decision, fine, we will just take the win, can I please get confirmation from a MOD before I report it?

Offline Devilage

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2011, 01:41 AM »
hahahahahahaha

Smoking proud.

Offline avirex

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2011, 02:40 AM »
whoa... no matter what the mods say, komo wants to argue.. he wants everyone just to agree with him.....

i think everyone on TUS should just make a post "your right komo, i agree"

so komo, report the win, who gives a f@#!

and please, everyone who is everyone on tus, please join in, so komo will shut the f@#! up..

Offline avirex

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2011, 02:40 AM »
your right komo, i agree

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2011, 02:52 AM »
By the way Chicken, I ain't calling you dumb mate hope you don't think that, I am just saying to restart the match with what has been said "we won't play a rematch" from avi, is dumb because it's impossible innit?

Sorry if I picked the wrong words or anything, I really really don't wanna piss anyone off anymore...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2011, 11:50 AM »
Report.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.