Forums
May 20, 2024, 12:09 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 82859 game  (Read 702 times)

Offline sm0k

[SOLVED] 82859 game
« on: August 30, 2011, 09:13 PM »
elo
delte this game .. this game never were played.
my mates got problems with mm on host..
4mm ppl insulting hush..  thats why they reported free win of our pick

i wasnt on that 1st game t17 that they won.. so idk what they talked . just know what my m8s said to me.

but a game that wasnt even played or started .. isnt a free win.   and after my m8s told me the story i asked devilage for our pick to play..  he just said" its to late, we reprted free win"

idk what there happens..  but this is the lamest thing i ever saw :o

and btw ..  im sure that game will be delted..  so whats about our pick now?  mm dont want to play us .. and its our pick.

greetz

Offline Devilage

Re: 82859 game
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 09:20 PM »
if u dont know the history why tha f@#! u come and complain? kaleu kept booting avirex, hush didnt want to play and was acting like a 10 yrs old, we warned ur clan we would take free win coz lame attitude, booting our clan mate and hatting all the time.

Smoking proud.

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 09:21 PM »
we wanted to play... of course we did...  but you guys booted me from the host 2 or 3 times, after that its over... you did not allow us to play...

and mm does not normally report free wins, we just wanted to make a point with you guys cuz i pissed us off.. and hush is a little girl, throwing a fit all game, then still in the lobby of next game and demanding im booted lol wtf...   so now we took the win, np.. gg's though, well played!! seeya next time

Offline sm0k

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 09:29 PM »
still a game that wasnt played isnt a freewin .. mm is one of the best clans on worms.. and u guys should know this .. this game will be delted anyway ..

well u were insulting hush hard and u guys know that,  what u excepted? he will be freindly to you?
avi make many jokes but not evry1 like them ( i just ignore them or dont take serious ;) )  but hush just didnt like it.
why u stared to insult him , he did nothing to you guys.

well i undestand u changed pick from ttrr to t17..  coz niv comes around.. its lame.. and also my m8s told me  after u picked ttrr   kaleu and snioper wanted to call me. then u didnt wanted to kick watchers or make a rh for me .. well its lame.  then hush left that host.  and on rh niv joined. thats why u guys changed pick .. well its allowed but its lame too.

i dont want to fight you guys. coz i dont have any problems with you ..  but this whole situation didnt had to come.. 
as i said .. game that isnt played isnt a freewin.  and u have to rm it anyway.. if u want to rm it .. then just pm me on snooper.   then we dont have to fight here -.-

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 09:29 PM »
we wanted to play... of course we did...  but you guys booted me from the host 2 or 3 times, after that its over... you did not allow us to play...

Hush wanted you out because he knew that you would annoy him like the beginning, and you would not play, were Barman and Devilage, don't lie, and don't forget your pick changed first time when i said that i would call sm0k to play the TTRR, you have no right to offend our clan/clan member, your clan is not better or worse than ours.

Let's play this Hysteria and feel allright.

edit: But not now, i'm goin to school, laters.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Camper

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 09:52 PM »
avirex is boring, but hush... omfg he is the god of bores.

<3 avi xD

Online Peja

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 10:11 PM »
then u didnt wanted to kick watchers or make a rh for me

thats a lie lol, barman is just a nice guy who waits until the watcher says goodbye before he leaves cause he cant watch ;)

offtopic: hey sweetheart, nice sig lol
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Rok

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 10:23 PM »
I'm not interested in who caused this mess. As you all know (announcement), l3x has one week to ask for a rematch. If mm will avoid it, we'll delete the free win.

Send a PM to one of the mods when the game is played or if you have any issues.

EDIT: Game hasn't been played, so I'm deleting the free win.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 10:22 AM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz