Forums
May 09, 2024, 03:55 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] clanner limitation?  (Read 2823 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: clanner limitation?
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2013, 02:53 PM »
CLAIMING THIS IS FOR TIME ZONE?? (obviously taking ''some games'' versus others clans) ...

No one is claiming, it's the truth, it's a fact, it's just the way it is.

this is incredible how can a clan can gain 500 - 700 points vs just one clan ...

Personally speaking, AeF have a very strong team, let's say all other clans were as active as TdC during same timezone, the outcome would be, AeF would win EVEN MORE points, so please think before you write.

Final conclusion:

Roperz, if you are not happy with iNfs activity and/or the timezone you are available to play, I suggest quitting iNf and joining a different clan and/or getting some different job in life that allows you to compete at the same hours as everyone else, we cannot decide where on Earth we are born.

Offline Husk

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2013, 03:09 PM »
because most of clanners of tdc are for a pm deal ...

pm deal?

very rarely do we arrange a clanner via pm... everytime we ask #ag for clanner any1

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2013, 04:32 PM »
Or we could say the obvious thing which is when you have the choice to play against inf or any other clan of this sort and against AeF.. well guess who we prefer to clanner against ?
Not saying it is personal, but it remind me when TdC used to play a lot against CF. We played them a lot because we enjoyed to play them because in our philosophy they are fair and square.
TdC and (I guess) AeF are not avoiding but they prefer to play with friendly clan because we play the game for fun and we know we'll have fun against them.
So I guess (I'm not active on ag) that when husk or any tdc goes to ag (or play a funner) they start to speak with their friend who mostly will be in AeF clan and then decide to clanner and that's why TdC plays more against AeF plus the timezone and other explanation the others gave to you.
Anyways, don't over think it there is no plot between TdC and AeF. This is just a game.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 04:34 PM by zippeurfou »

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2013, 04:36 PM »
CLAIMING THIS IS FOR TIME ZONE?? (obviously taking ''some games'' versus others clans) ...

this is incredible how can a clan can gain 500 - 700 points vs just one clan ...

Personally speaking, AeF have a very strong team, let's say all other clans were as active as TdC during same timezone, the outcome would be, AeF would win EVEN MORE points, so please think before you write.

Final conclusion:

Roperz, if you are not happy with iNfs activity and/or the timezone you are available to play, I suggest quitting iNf and joining a different clan and/or getting some different job in life that allows you to compete at the same hours as everyone else, we cannot decide where on Earth we are born.

LOL, that's the biggest lie ever said, i know AeF has a strong team, and don't u understand my point yet? if that's right u shouldn't disagree with my proposal... why didn't u answer my question ? man, we've clanned several times with AeF, and the last times that we (I asked for, dunno if my mates have clanned recently) tried to play VERSUS UR CLAN, they refused. WHY? cuz daina, barman, or ''u'' weren't online, and start saying stupid arguments about '' i don't clan with him'' when its clan rofl, however, when those players aren't online they go to play versus TdC and practically they used to avoid us ...

Conclusion:

Komo if you are not understanding my point, i suggest quitting of here and joining a different topic if u will not provide an intelligent reply, or at least a reply about the topic created...

I wanna clear something ...

THIS POST HAS BEEN CREATED FOR THE PORPUSE AND GIVE OPINIONS ABOUT SET UP A LIMMIT IN CLAN GAMES, I DON'T CARE IF WE KEEP IN SECOND PLACE, IF WE KEEP IN THIRD PLACE OR WHATEVER PLACE... IM NOT SCARED, I DON'T CARE IF TIME ZONE IS GIVING POINTS, I DON'T CARE EXCUSE ABOUT TDC ONLY PLAYING VS AEF, I DON'T CARE IF MY CLAN IS INACTIVE AND THEY'RE NOT PLAYING ENOUGH TO REACH TO FIRST PLACE AND ALL SHITS THAT PEOPLE ARE THROWING AT ME.. MY POINT HERE IS TRY TO SET FKING UP A LIMIT, CUZ THIS COULD BE USED WITH EVILS PURPOSES...

REITERE ...

THIS TOPIC IS NOT FOR EXCUSE YOURSELF ABOUT PLAYING ONLY WITH ONE CLAN IS TO SET UP A LIMMIT IN CLAN GAMES LIKE IN SINGLE LEAGUE

IS THIS CLEAR FOR YOU ILLITERATES OR NEEDS SOME DRAWINGS ??
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2013, 04:50 PM »
Since I have been in AeF, I can't even ever recall you asking us for a clanner Roperz. I'd happily whoop your ass.

More to the point, I can't debate with such a stupid person... I just can't... You have no idea what you are talking about... So stupid omg...

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2013, 05:04 PM »

Final conclusion:

LOL, that's the biggest lie ever said, i know AeF has a strong team, and don't u understand my point yet? if that's right u shouldn't disagree with my proposal... why didn't u answer my question ? man, we've clanned several times with AeF, and the last times that we (I asked for, dunno if my mates have clanned recently) tried to play VERSUS UR CLAN, they refused. WHY? cuz daina, barman, or ''u'' weren't online, and start saying stupid arguments about '' i don't clan with him'' when its clan rofl, however, when those players aren't online they go to play versus TdC and practically they used to avoid us ...

Conclusion:

Komo if you are not understanding my point, i suggest quitting of here and joining a different topic if u will not provide an intelligent reply, or at least a reply about the topic created...

I wanna clear something ...

THIS POST HAS BEEN CREATED FOR THE PORPUSE AND GIVE OPINIONS ABOUT SET UP A LIMMIT IN CLAN GAMES, I DON'T CARE IF WE KEEP IN SECOND PLACE, IF WE KEEP IN THIRD PLACE OR WHATEVER PLACE... IM NOT SCARED, I DON'T CARE IF TIME ZONE IS GIVING POINTS, I DON'T CARE EXCUSE ABOUT TDC ONLY PLAYING VS AEF, I DON'T CARE IF MY CLAN IS INACTIVE AND THEY'RE NOT PLAYING ENOUGH TO REACH TO FIRST PLACE AND ALL SHITS THAT PEOPLE ARE THROWING AT ME.. MY POINT HERE IS TRY TO SET FKING UP A LIMIT, CUZ THIS COULD BE USED WITH EVILS PURPOSES...

REITERE ...

THIS TOPIC IS NOT FOR EXCUSE YOURSELF ABOUT PLAYING ONLY WITH ONE CLAN IS TO SET UP A LIMMIT IN CLAN GAMES LIKE IN SINGLE LEAGUE

IS THIS CLEAR FOR YOU ILLITERATES OR NEEDS SOME DRAWINGS ??
So glad you are out of bfw, I must have told them a hundred times not to let your garbage ass in.  Good luck on your continued pointless rant.

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2013, 06:23 PM »
So glad you are out of bfw, I must have told them a hundred times not to let your garbage ass in.

lol? what are u doing here? i did everything u couldn't and u won't in bfw and in any clan haha, im not glad for leaving bfw, i really apreciate most of members from there, maybe some of them are ''mad'' with me, but np, im really thankful with them cuz i had really good times with them in funners n clanners ... similar than ps ...

Since I have been in AeF, I can't even ever recall you asking us for a clanner Roperz. I'd happily whoop your ass.

More to the point, I can't debate with such a stupid person... I just can't... You have no idea what you are talking about... So stupid omg...

u just can't cuz u and tdc keep excusing about why aef n tdc are always clanning, without knowing im talking about put a limit of games in clan league, i don't care if tdc , cat, cf, dt, inf, or whatever clan wants to play, or can play versus one especific clan, my point here is, if they only can play with one especific clan, they could play just 30 games for example ... similar than single league... after those 30 games, u simply can't play more league games, if u want, u can keep playing but it would be just for fun ... is it to hard to understand for u ? u don't need to be such stupid to be able to understand what im talking about ...
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?

Offline HHC

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2013, 06:27 PM »
It will be hard for us to find clanners then.

It's not just TdC we're over 30 with. It's all of the top 5.

The clan league isnt helped by measures that limit activity in some way.
Besides, is it that big a deal for INF? 2nd spot aint that bad either, you got a nice ticket to p/o and at that stage anything can happen. The wins/losses we took over TdC have no effect on whether we win the title or not  :-[

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2013, 06:39 PM »
It will be hard for us to find clanners then.

It's not just TdC we're over 30 with. It's all of the top 5.

The clan league isnt helped by measures that limit activity in some way.
Besides, is it that big a deal for INF? 2nd spot aint that bad either, you got a nice ticket to p/o and at that stage anything can happen. The wins/losses we took over TdC have no effect on whether we win the title or not  :-[

im not actually complaining to benefit my clan, as i said repetly times i don't care if my clan is in 1,2,3,4 or 20 place, if u're not noticed there are not inf member support my idea that's why this is not to benefit us ... is a simple idea to have to the future, nobody here answered my question however i will repeat it ... what would happen if i create a clan or whatever, and ''that'' clan starts to play 300 games only versus inf ? is needed to do that to show what my point is about my complaining? how i would be called if i do that? cheater? noobasher?, but if u or anyone here do that, it would fair play ??

just answered dude ... i don't want this post take a different way cuz people here looks stupid saying that im scared for PO and bla bla bla ... when i created tis post in order to talk about it ...

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2013, 06:39 PM »
AeF played 290 clanners, only 71 with TdC it's 24%..... I don't think it's trouble... with CAT 14%....

CAT played 107 clanners and 41 with AaF it's 38% OMG we should be banned !!! it's almost 50% omg !

btw. InF played 40 games with Aef.... It's 32% ! Ban them too xDDDDD

best drama topic ever xDDD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2013, 06:39 PM »
roperz, if you put limit of 30 for clanners, what the hell we do for the rest of the time? Sit and twiddle our f@#!ing thumbs and wait 1-2 months for next season?? Just cuz you are jealous or something we are more active?!?

You seem to forget there are many hundreds of players for TuS singles, you can go to AG and find TuS singles within minutes, with many different players, this is not possible for Clanners, only 20 clans play this Season so far... Compared to 174 players in singles...

Show me some other 100 clans to play at same time we are online and we will !

Stop saying no one understands your points:

WE DO f@#!ING UNDERSTAND WE JUST f@#!ING THINK IT'S STUPID YOU f@#!ING MORON f@#! !!

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2013, 06:49 PM »
roperz, if you put limit of 30 for clanners, what the hell we do for the rest of the time? Sit and twiddle our f@#!ing thumbs and wait 1-2 months for next season?? Just cuz you are jealous or something we are more active?!?

You seem to forget there are many hundreds of players for TuS singles, you can go to AG and find TuS singles within minutes, with many different players, this is not possible for Clanners, only 20 clans play this Season so far... Compared to 174 players in singles...

Show me some other 100 clans to play at same time we are online and we will !

Stop saying no one understands your points:

WE DO f@#!ING UNDERSTAND WE JUST f@#!ING THINK IT'S STUPID YOU f@#!ING MORON f@#! !!

if u would know to read, u would've understood i said '' 30 games FOR EXAMPLE'', im not saying that's the number of games must be played, im ''speaking english'' to provide u what im saying, looks like the big baby here needs some drawings with crayons to understand.. i would recommend u go back to kinder garden and learn how to read and understand points in a lecture before affirm what im saying ...

AeF played 290 clanners, only 71 with TdC it's 24%..... I don't think it's trouble... with CAT 14%....

CAT played 107 clanners and 41 with AaF it's 38% OMG we should be banned !!! it's almost 50% omg !

btw. InF played 40 games with Aef.... It's 32% ! Ban them too xDDDDD

best drama topic ever xDDD

dunno if reply ur stupid answer lol, u are going worse than komo lol

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2013, 07:03 PM »
30 games is not enough, like I said, show us the other clans we can play, and we will.

You are the worst politician from WNET of all time, go lick some windows or something...

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2013, 07:27 PM »
dunno if reply ur stupid answer lol, u are going worse than komo lol

the most stupid think heere is this no sense topic....
Limits will kill tus....

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2013, 02:51 AM »
Aef vs Aef xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-148967/