Forums
May 16, 2024, 06:19 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] cow =(  (Read 843 times)

Offline Bry4N

[SOLVED] cow =(
« on: July 21, 2012, 02:34 AM »
in this game #118346 ninja do a cow in the min 8 ... I say him but he ingnored me =( ...its valid? -.-

Offline Ninja

Re: cow =(
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 02:45 AM »
oO?????
ツ|ÑIiNjä|`LwS ツ - "Se eu fosse um cara diferente, sabe la como eu seria!"

"If i were a different guy, who knows how i would be"

Offline Bry4N

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 02:50 AM »

Offline Ninja

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 02:55 AM »
omg, ur right... xD

i only see that cow in replay, sorry dude

after lagging and almost drop i didn't opened chat while i'm playng cause i was concentrated...

so sorry :/

mods can delete this game if they see better
ツ|ÑIiNjä|`LwS ツ - "Se eu fosse um cara diferente, sabe la como eu seria!"

"If i were a different guy, who knows how i would be"

Offline Bry4N

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 02:59 AM »
I was speaking alone in the game xD I said u a lot of time xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 04:10 AM »
Bry4N you didn't lose because of that cow. In fact after the cow you were still leading for good. Instead you did 2 major mistakes after which resulted in your loss. The only valid argument I see is that his cowing messed up your concentration. To me the game must stand, however I'll ask other mods to see if the cow is enough to void the game.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline franz

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 01:02 PM »
dunno, appears to me that the game was definitely affected, since ninja did not even bother to respond and bryan seemed visibly frustrated in his subsequent turns.  I'm actually leaning more towards void.  I ask for more mods' opinions though if this is enough to void the game.

Offline Bry4N

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 10:44 PM »
is not the same as playing calm to play annoying because your oponent ignored you and do a cow... at least not for me.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 11:05 PM »
I can get pretty annoyed with things like this in games.

My vote: void

Offline Rok

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 10:30 AM »
It may have affected the game, it may have not... But I expect from my opponents to pay at least that much attention as to notice I called a cow. Leaving cows pass by (heh) just because someone "didn't read the chat, sry" opens a smelly can of worms. I say to void the game.

KITN to Deset for back seat moderating!  >:(  :-*
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 12:07 PM »
Game's void.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.