Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:01 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] cow  (Read 526 times)

Offline anoamas321

[SOLVED] cow
« on: June 21, 2010, 12:39 PM »
i got cowed and the other guy reported it as a win for him what can i do about it

ps sorry if im been a noob im new to this

ive uploaded the reply his cow is at 12:08

Offline Random00

Re: cow
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 01:13 PM »
first of all, you are right, he did a cow and this game at least needs to be rematched.
but there are a few things that are going wrong there.
1. Its not good to have a bng hosted by HostingBuddy, because these maps are really really bad for BnG.
2. You should maybe read the bng rules again (5 sec shots are only allowed with max boing or/and lg).
3. It would be good if you watch some replays of bng matches of other players. (For example you can learn a lot when you watch a replay of Komo playing Bng, because he is the best active BnG player at the moment. Link to his profile)
4.  Would be good if you could at least name the tus game number, the scheme and your opponent's name in your complaint, so we know whats going on.

Now, you just gotta wait for some mod to answer ;)

Offline anoamas321

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 02:05 PM »
ok thanks we both agreed on 5secs coz of map, and we had to use host buddy as i cant host and he did not have bng scheme.

game id

the other guy was
80El_Gaucho80
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 02:14 PM by anoamas321 »

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 07:07 PM »
Random00 pretty much explained everything to you well. Not only that he was too close by the current rules, he also fired a straight full-powered bazooka at you, which is also a cow. And when a game is won by cow, it gets voided.

I deleted the game, you can report it as a win for you (use the same replay).
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz