Forums
May 05, 2024, 05:12 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] delete 93179/  (Read 952 times)

Offline Uzurpator

[SOLVED] delete 93179/
« on: November 25, 2011, 04:55 PM »
delete please  it was a drop.
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-93179/

he said he have pigeon and can easy win,but he have not pigeon,nt lie.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 05:02 PM by Uzurpator »

03:08: surgeonb2b`ckc> eh Uzur ur my nightmare

Offline Almog

Re: delete 93179/
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 05:03 PM »
in which I was leading with lots of HP, earthquake, and better positions. don't delete xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 05:19 PM »
I'm voiding the game.
Almog I'd love to report those drops ;)

Edit: Attached the replay.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 09:10 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Almog

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 07:07 PM »
that's really hypocrite

check this

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-87019/

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 07:37 PM »
Did you make a complaint about that then?

Offline Almog

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 07:45 PM »
Yes I did, and franz said something like "looks like uzurpator has won" , and then I just said "nvm" and they closed it

but I said nvm because I knew I was gonna lose and he deserved the game, just like uzur was going to lose now and I deserve it

So yes, it's hypocrite of him, and non-justice either by the system

am I wrong?

Offline franz

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 07:55 PM »
almog, this is what I said about your game 87019:

uzur did have a big advantage. I'll wait to hear other mod's opinions

then you said:

nvm I take it back although it's annoying to lose like that
just close it

I haven't seen this newer game yet though, so can't say anything about that one.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 09:11 PM »
Check my previous post, the replay is there.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Almog

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 11:36 PM »
so you're telling me that if I didn't take my complaint-back back-then, the game would've been voided?

Offline franz

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2011, 06:35 AM »
so you're telling me that if I didn't take my complaint-back back-then, the game would've been voided?

we'll never know.
I just gave my intial reaction in that thread, and encouraged other mod opinions, but before that happened, you wanted to close the thread.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 07:37 AM »
Almog I watched that game again. The advantage uzur had was so much greater than this complaint. If you hadn't take your complaint back we would review the complaint and give it some thought at least. But I think it would result that game to stand.

Offline Almog

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 10:44 AM »
But I think it would result that game to stand.

Good, that's exactly what I'm saying. therefore this is irrelevant:

Did you make a complaint about that then?

Now that I understand I will never win this complaint, because to your words we can't compare these 2 games, I'd like to know how do you measure when an advantage is big enough to win a game? You know... just for further complaints that I'm going to make

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 12:36 PM »
We can't give a clue on that because:

1) It is always a decision between mods.
2) It will open door for others to take advantage. For example on the other game Uzurpator won, you were nearly lost and voiding that game would be an example to other players that if they drop anytime in the game, they can void the game they were about to lose.