Forums
May 10, 2024, 11:09 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] delt #6376 and #6375  (Read 1481 times)

Offline donwzz

[SOLVED] delt #6376 and #6375
« on: June 27, 2009, 05:05 PM »
delt #6376 and #6375 I do not play these games
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 05:08 PM by donwzz »

Offline Rok

Re: delt #6376 and #6375
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 05:32 PM »
I wanna hear leroy's explanation about this first. Because i'm curious...  :o
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 07:51 PM »
o0

Leroy is not the kind of guy who does something like this... at least I didn't know him like that.

Offline donwzz

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 11:25 PM »
lol he did more

Offline beer

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 11:31 PM »
if he did it was for mistak im sure.

drama queen iz back

Offline Ray

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 03:01 AM »
Here's the thing: Leroy asked for TUS with an alias, DoWnZz accepted it, Leroy hosted and when the guy joined, he saw it was Leroy and he quit.
Fake games, obviously, don't know what to do with Leroy. Games are deleted.

Offline rU`

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 08:56 PM »
[PeanutMx] tus any1?
[DoWnZz] yes me
[DoWnZz] host

in game lobby...

[cfc-Leroy] hi, peanut is my snoop
*cfc-Leroy* put RopeRace*
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] lol?
[cfc-Leroy] what u pick downz :/
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] -.-
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] im go lose
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] !
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] ok
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] go t17?
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] and
[cfc-Leroy] t17 after ok
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] no
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] No
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] No
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] Npo
[cfc-Leroy] I report win
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] ttrr?!
[cfc-Leroy] if u dont play..
[cfc-Leroy] ...
[cfc-Leroy] its my pick
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] ahahaha
[cfc-Leroy] u pick t17
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] no more man
[cfc-Leroy] i hate t17
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] and?

[xRaWx`DoWnZz] ok

[xRaWx`DoWnZz] no play bye

[cfc-Leroy] i will play your t17 too
[cfc-Leroy] ok
[cfc-Leroy] i report
[cfc-Leroy] lol
[cfc-Leroy] i report ttrr and t17
[cfc-Leroy] u avoider
[cfc-Leroy] only play with noobs?
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] impossible
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] man
[cfc-Leroy] yes
[cfc-Leroy] 2-0
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] you report?
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] hahahhaha
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] im go in complaint
[cfc-Leroy] lol
[cfc-Leroy] u said YES HOST TUS
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] peanut?
[cfc-Leroy] and now because this is not peanut u dont want to play
[cfc-Leroy] THats cheating
[cfc-Leroy] u must play VS. all players
[cfc-Leroy] post complaint if you want, this is not fair. I will post this chat log
[xRaWx`DoWnZz] f@#!
[cfc-Leroy] u agreed to play tus so you have to play my pick besides your t17
*RaWx`DoWnZz quits*

It's the first time I do report non played games, he deserves it. As you can see it's really lame what Downz did...
And sorry, couldn't reply quicker. I just came back to home.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 09:30 PM by Leroy »
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Ray

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 09:27 PM »
True, this is lame, it grinds my gears too. Still, uploading fake games is not the solution, really.
Try playing with others instead.

*I don't hate these people because they are players too and I am a moderator here.
*SIGH*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 10:23 AM by Xray99 »

Offline rU`

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009, 09:42 PM »
It's ok xRay, sorry!

Congratulations Donwzz, keep the good work boi...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 05:04 AM »
Ok, In v1.8 I'll code for an option in the report page, 'Ask for a free win' or something so that you can report games without replay, But these kind of games must be approved by a mod first.

@Xray99, c@#! or no c@#!, You're a mod here. I don't like censorship, Otherwise I would modify posts. 
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 10:21 AM »
This is why I listened to both sides.

Offline rU`

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 12:50 PM »
just a comment MI: xRay is a player too. besides a mod, maybe he's suffering the same avoiding issue. He had no doubt on deleting those games, though. As mod he did his job.
That feature would be nice... The only thing that this complaint had done is getting Donwzz laughing at me on wormnet and saying that won't play against me, and not only him...

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2009, 02:19 PM »
yeah this is pretty lame but i dont think downz is as much of an avoider as u think, im pretty sure he just doesnt play ttrr... he still answers me everytime i ask for tus in ag even tho ive already beaten him 7 or 8 times... i think downz should start saying "no ttrr" while asking for a game... or learn how to rope :P

Offline chakkman

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2009, 08:12 PM »
just a comment MI: xRay is a player too. besides a mod, maybe he's suffering the same avoiding issue. He had no doubt on deleting those games, though. As mod he did his job.
That feature would be nice... The only thing that this complaint had done is getting Donwzz laughing at me on wormnet and saying that won't play against me, and not only him...
No offence Leroy but thats your own fault if u decide to use an alias. I wonder also why avoiding is the main subject of this complaint. No word about aliasing? I wouldnt play some1 turning up to be some1 else as well... The whole aliasing thing with ppl thinking they re so pro that they have to use another nick to make ppl not avoiding them is a big laugh anyway... If some1 doesnt wanna play you then jeez get some1 else who does, wheres the problem :)

Offline rU`

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 08:49 PM »
nope you got wrong the whole thing. I didn't really do aliasing, nor I do that often, only did that night... plus people who've done this trick don't need to be so pro, they only want to play.
I just put a random nick on the snoop but I had my real nick on the game. If I wanted to alias, I'd have changed my nick and flag and I would've told him my real nick WHILE playing the rr... so that's not now a non-played game... and why don't you think that it's lame to pick players, best thing is to ask on #Ag and someone answers...
It's just fear... if avoiders new a bit about the rating system, they'd "tactically" pick schemes where they can gain more points from the opponent. (analyzer ne1?) When I meet some player who is good at some certain scheme, I just pick a scheme that I think I could beat him, or a scheme that I would gain more points from him. If you decide to join a league, it means that you are aceptable in at least one scheme, or not? That's why both players got the right to pick a scheme.
Look the situation, "donwzz" best scheme was team17. I picked rr, but he got chances to beat me at t17. (and also in RR! if I plop my 3 worms and you get the finish in 279 seconds,u win) If the result is 1-1, he would gain more points. I wouldn't gain much points from the rr. So I really don't see the point of avoiding since we got a rating system per scheme... It's really annoying when you have to play 2 schemes that your opponent likes (why?!) I already played with Donwz and the games were T17 and Hysteria, otherwise he wouldn't have played me.
no offence Chakk, it seems that you've got pwned by someone aliasing and annoyed you :P

Cheers
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 08:57 PM by Leroy »