Forums
May 09, 2024, 09:02 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game # 106782  (Read 1770 times)

Offline K1NG

[SOLVED] Game # 106782
« on: April 12, 2012, 02:32 AM »
I'll ask you mods to watch this replay please....

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-106782/

FIRST

Your aim must be readjusted before every shot. Crosshair must adjust over 45 degrees from its original positio

... these mm guys don't re aim as it has to be....  rules says

They don't even do that... they just do a little taps which can be done easily having a cool precision with the taps...

These re aim's happens at:  

7:07  He doesn't move the aim 45 degrees, he is looking to the left, and then he looks to the right to give the shot, he hits me without re aiming

At 12:29 This guy doesn't even move his aim to shot... and he takes part of my Hide and we got just 4 teleports...(if they play like that should be at least more teles)

At 16:48 he hits me doing a fast re aim that can be easily done with simple taps

SECOND

Girders may be used for bouncing purposes only. Destroy the girder before continuing if placed incorrectly.

That's TUS rules...

At minute 23:32   Shyguy puts a girder in order to do bounces... HE JUST DID 1 BOUNCE! which is his next turn after putting the girder... this is cool, not a problem BUT...

At minute 23:58 Shyguy teleports to a hide which is made by the girder He already Put... Girders can't be used as defense! can they?

We told him that and he just said  STFU  and he had to destroy that girder according to TUS rules...

Please check this...

Tnx

Offline nino

Re: Game # 106782
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 02:41 AM »
 Things like this makes BNG really boring, peoples bitch for everything...aff

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 02:44 AM »
First of all, i never told anyone to STFU, that was all avi.

Second of all, I re-aimed every shot... you are referring to Avi... he didn't mean to not reaim those times... he never even hit you in those cases, either. the penalty for not reaiming is to hit yourself and try to cause the same damage you caused to the worm... avi did 0 damage to you... does not apply, sorry... if it does, that is ridiculous.

third of all, i placed a girder and used it to bounce and shortly after got knocked with a nade and teleported.  The girder never blocked a potential shot from bfw, it didn't change the outcome at all.. i was willing to take the consequences if you did hit the girder.. i needed a hide badly.  You never hit the girder, so how was i using it as cover?
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline K1NG

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 02:58 AM »
third of all, i placed a girder and used it to bounce and shortly after got knocked with a nade and teleported.  The girder never blocked a potential shot from bfw, it didn't change the outcome at all.. i was willing to take the consequences if you did hit the girder.. i needed a hide badly.  You never hit the girder, so how was i using it as cover?

You practically used the girder to make a hide...  do you thing a 3 second nade could be done with that girder blocking the way? you blocked the chance to hit you because if the girder wasn't there, even with a zooka you could die, and you teleported where you had angle to shot... AND THAT ANGLE WAS MADE BY THE GIRDER

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 03:04 AM »
King you really need to relax on your re-aim fetish. I've had numerous problems with you before over this.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline franz

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 03:09 AM »
i'll let other mods handle this. no rules bng is my vote

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 03:11 AM »

You practically used the girder to make a hide...  do you thing a 3 second nade could be done with that girder blocking the way? you blocked the chance to hit you because if the girder wasn't there, even with a zooka you could die, and you teleported where you had angle to shot... AND THAT ANGLE WAS MADE BY THE GIRDER

"- Girders may be used for bouncing purposes only. Destroy the girder before continuing if placed incorrectly."

When i placed the girder, it was correct.  The rule does not elaborate on what happens after that.  think of all the turns i would have to waste if what you're saying is true... probably 2 turns to destroy the girder fully, then another turn to teleport... yeah, letting you get 3 free shots at me in a row is not fair at all... also, don't forget, that girder impeded my angle, too... i was only hitting your worm for low-ish damage, cos that was all i could do with that angle.  

maybe that girder did block the chance for a 3 sec nade... did you ever hit the girder to see if that were true? no.. you didn't.. the girder didn't change anything

I could see where the concern would be if you actually had a nade hit the girder and was prevented damage, but that didn't happen... there is nothing to complain about... you had plenty of chances to hit me and the girder, you didn't deliver... the end.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 03:13 AM by ShyGuy »

Offline K1NG

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 03:21 AM »
When i placed the girder, it was correct.  The rule does not elaborate on what happens after that.  

Well if the Girder disappeared magically when you teleported there, thats ok, but girder was there, and you put it there

think of all the turns i would have to waste if what you're saying is true... probably 2 turns to destroy the girder fully, then another turn to teleport... yeah, letting you get 3 free shots at me in a row is not fair at all

Is not our problem that you cowed putting the girder there, you had to destroy it no matter what

also, don't forget, that girder impeded my angle, too... i was only hitting your worm for low-ish damage, cos that was all i could do with that angle.  

BnG scheme doesn't have Low Gravity to make the weapons list look sexy... is there to be used, and if you don't know how to do it, sorry for you

maybe that girder did block the chance for a 3 sec nade... did you ever hit the girder to see if that were true? no.. you didn't.. the girder didn't change anything

lol... Gabriel had to aim to a place where the nade could get in... he hardly could hit the girder because he was not aiming there... just think about it, if girder wasn't there, he aims to that place.

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 03:29 AM »
im drunk..... as i was in all games i played tonight... ( i just lost a roper vs your clan cuz im drunk)

but as far as i can remember, without watching your replay, i did reaim....

i reaim out of habit, i aim all the way up, before i start to shoot agian, all the while tapping f2, and focusing left and right with my worm....  lets see you do that all your turn...

or wait, you cant.. cuz ur thumb is on the screen like komos, ae?

dude.. ur lame.... we beat you fair and ur mad....   

lets also mention that the shot you went nuts on about me reaiming..  YOU TELEPORTED!!!!!!!

what do i need to "re-aim" at, when im shooting at a totally different target???

when i told u to STFU.. it was for a reason... so you dont come here and make urself look like a fool :D i g2g bed now.. f@#!, gna be so tired at work.. gnight

Offline K1NG

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 04:11 AM »
or wait, you cant.. cuz ur thumb is on the screen like komos, ae?

ROFL... if you look around, there's a post where I was fighting with Komo about that... i lost the respect I had to Komo for doing that...(And i know he doesn't care lol)

I don't put my thumb to re-aim, if i Did... i would not fail my shots... that's lame  :P

dude.. ur lame.... we beat you fair and ur mad....   

I'm not lame ^^ and YES I'M MAD because you guys didn't beat us fairly

Offline avirex

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 10:35 AM »
i love the separate colors you use in your posts, they are pretty.

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 10:49 AM »
ae кiNg

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 08:02 PM »
you can't just say you know the girder blocked me... none of your shots even came close to the girder, that's not a fair argument.  You could have used low gravity, like I did. and yes, the girder blocked my angles, too.  I don't think i could have hit you full on with a 3 sec nade.  there's nothing in the rules that cover this situation, k1ng... you lost... give it up

Offline nino

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 09:10 PM »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 07:06 PM »
7:07, The worm was hit previous turn and moved from its last position, his previous turn was zook and he did a nade and the new hit wasn't planned according to the previous shot.

12:29, The shot didn't cause any damage.

16:48, Same scenario as 7:07. Moved because of getting hit, previous shot was nade, new shot was zook and wasn't planned.

23:58, That is actually a rule being broken and it affected the rest of the game. If it was allowed to do such thing, then people would place their girder, use it for bouncing for 2 turns and then hide under it. (Thanks KRD for helping on this)

My vote is to void the game because of the girder rule. However I'll ask another mod to post in.

@avirex,
Why you gotta keep coming strong on people? you are warned.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.