Forums
May 04, 2024, 06:07 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] game-123992 needs at least a rematch  (Read 1220 times)

Offline DENnis

[SOLVED] game-123992 needs at least a rematch
« on: September 16, 2012, 06:57 AM »
Hello Mods,

I know there are no rules yet, that's why I didn't say I won it. Even if the mods will decide that I won I wouldn't report because I said I'll give Kaleu 1 whole turn more for free and I stand to what I say.

The Url: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-123992/

Hard to explain: He started the game, so I had to finish in the same turn when he finished, too, to make a draw. Because of explaining a difficult situation I lost 17 seconds. He used a wrong scheme what means not enough hot seat time = not my fault. I had to explain it when he asked and not complain after the game without saying anything when it happend.

It started as my fault, thats why I say it is a ok if it is only a draw so asked him to rematch because this will look a bit bad for him:

At time 7:00 I roped in the wrong direction and lost over 1 whole turn. That's my fault, so I asked him to wait 1 turn, then he would have still a lot of advantage because I couldn't get back to my old place in that turn where I roped in the wrong direction.

Even when I was too friendly again and said he can get a whole turn more for free he didn't accept it.

So, when u say, no this is my fault it is okay. Then I didn't win this game and that's ok for me. But at least it is a draw then, because I finished in the same turn as him if u add the seconds I had to explain the situation to him while the hot seat time ended because of a wrong used scheme.

I took all the effort to watch the lame game again, so that r the lost seconds which r not my faults:

8:36 = 10 seconds.

14:09 = 3 seconds.

16:49 = 4 seconds.

That 17 seconds I had to explain why he should say ty to me that I gave him 1 whole turn for free and being fair instead of showing that he knows nothing about sportsmanship.

At 20:24 you see that I needed 10 secs to finish. There are still 7 seconds more I had to make a draw.

I friendly ask for a rematch, because I don't even want to report it as my victory, because the time I lost by roping in the wrong direction was my fault.

The 17 seconds I lost because of a wrong scheme and because of my necessary statements in game have to be added, which means draw at least.

I didn't want to complain after a game without telling about it while it happened in the game and when he asked me.

Offline Kaleu

Re: game-123992 needs at least a rematch
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 03:08 PM »
There's not official scheme for big rr, I extracted this from a game where are playing you and Desetroyah.
Dude it's not my fault you roped in wrong direction, It's not my fault you lost time chatting, you lost. The game keeps, it's not even a reason lol.

When you can't finish a single worm in TTRR, do you ask for rope to start and try again because it's not fair? It's a league I did nothing wrong, I lost the first one gam without finish the worm and without complain, dunno why this topix, gg.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline DENnis

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 03:26 PM »
Thank you franz.

As you see I HAVE TO tell it in the game and not only after.

And like I said even if the mods say I didn't win it, thats ok with me too, but then I still finished 7 secs earlier than I had to finish to make a draw.

I think theres nothing more to say.

And ttrr is another scheme, thats very silly to mention but maybe u didn't know that. If I fail in BigRR or PLOP I lose all that time too and nobody can complain about it. This is a total different situation now, I'm surprised you can't see it.

I'm very sorry that he's wasting our time here instead of playing, I hope all can understand that I won't accept a freewin for him, although I was better.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 04:00 PM »
The reason is stupid, It's like you lost a turn because you had to pee, then you come back willing to me skip for you, the chat thing is your fault also lol you can't complain because of this, I won this game, your rank in big rr is higher thats why you are fighting with no reason.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline DENnis

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 05:07 PM »
The reason is stupid, It's like you lost a turn because you had to pee, then you come back willing to me skip for you, the chat thing is your fault also lol you can't complain because of this, I won this game, your rank in big rr is higher thats why you are fighting with no reason.

If I would fight because of points I wouldnt play vs destroyah and MonkeyIsland. They r real pros where I have less chance to win (maybe 1 of 4 games) and I lose very many points because the r not high ranked at overall yet because they played too less.

If u can only "win" like that... 

With ur silly fighing u makes it even more sad.

And ya if the internet drops or there r reasons why u cant play a turn of c the other 1 has to skip 1 or rm on old positions! lol

This is just a free win if u keep playing while the other 1 doesnt play.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 05:18 PM by DENnis »

Offline franz

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 05:16 PM »
hm, so I finally watched the replay.

knowing which way to rope in a Big RR while sometimes confusing, seems to be an important aspect of winning the game. I can't blame kaleu for not wanting to skip for you, because that mistake is on you Dennis, however unfortunate :/

other mods?

Offline DENnis

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 05:21 PM »
hm, so I finally watched the replay.

knowing which way to rope in a Big RR while sometimes confusing, seems to be an important aspect of winning the game. I can't blame kaleu for not wanting to skip for you, because that mistake is on you Dennis, however unfortunate :/

other mods?

It is ok if he doesnt want a fair game and not to skip. I know his antistyle alrdy.

But this doesnt change that I lost the 17 secs because of explaining the situation while game. That had to be and just shows that it is still a draw if u agree with Kaleu that I didnt win it.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 05:52 PM »
Antistyle?? where man? Search around these topics of complaints and correct what yuo wrote, this is my first complain I think where I needed the mods to decidde for me.
Its a league we are here for win,  I did nothing wrong for you as I wrote above, just played how it has to be played.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Online Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 06:28 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-154/

i think that this scheme was used to play big rr aswell  :-X
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 07:51 PM »
I guess its done, now pls change the orders, I would take more points:

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-complaints/wrong-order-(proposital)-17276/

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline DENnis

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2012, 09:06 PM »
No, it isn't done. I can't lose for anything where are no rules yet + I can't lose when it is at least a draw, lol.

And no, ofc I won't watch any replays with u, u can ask Chelsea, even he is the super freestyler and a extrem fair person with a lot of style if he would be compared with u, XD.

Even Chelsea was intelligent enough to see that it is not allowed to confuse ur opponent to get an unfair advantage if the opponent clan doesn't accept it. (Like playing an Elite Clanner with same worm names and same team names as Chelsea and blackmail us if we doesn't want to play ur pick like that). Chelsea was very nice at that time and set another team, where u pmed chelsea and told him to get his other team with the same names back in again or u wont ready up). A short time after that Chelsea left that clan where u both were members and one of the reasons were ur pathetic behaviour.

That is just one of many examples, I wont waste my time here to tell all of them, I guess the most people know enough about u alrdy.

The rules which exists right now are all showing, that I'm right. If your oponent gets confused because of something (maps (for example with mines or cratepictures) or graves which r showing worms or mines or crates) the game could be void (depends on the situation).

It isn't correct to rope in a wrong way. If the map is long, looking too simular everywhere and has no arrows it is confusing. That there are almost no rules for free league isn't my fault, too. If u accept a game with me I expect that it is a fair game.

The time I wasted (like 17 secs) still isn't my fault because I had to write it down when it happened and when u asked "why/and?" to open this topic if u act like a typical lame supernoob and after u didn't understand the sense of a BigRR, which is one of the most possible fair schemes when it is played correct. 

So the 17 secs (I had to waste) to try to explain the real rules of BigRR while game -

(That person who gets more far in a shorter time with one or more turns less than his opponent; START TO FINISH!!!; wins the game) -

are added of course to let me finish the game, too.

At BigRR both gets the same time to finish!

If one person can't play and the game or one pick is unfinished, the unfinished game could be uploaded as a freewin. But I know it from other complains of other tus members, that freewins - which were reported because of unfinished games - could be replayed in the next days (if a whole pick was missing or the game was very close b4 it got interrupted).

That I had to use the game chat and that I could not play for that 17 secs was not a fault by me. So of course the 17 secs had to be replayed to finish the game and show that it is at least a draw, although I was faster and more far at start to finish ;)

I think to ask for fair games at tus is the correct way although I know some people would've just forced a network drop to rematch, you know, Sniper?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 09:18 PM by DENnis »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2012, 10:18 PM »
Didnt read your post too much long, I know it's all senseless, I will just wait another mod to answer this.
I read only the last part, I understood wrong or was you acusing me of fake drops??
Enough man, you are going too far in your false accusations, you has to  prove this now!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline franz

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2012, 11:40 PM »
other mods?

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2012, 01:30 AM »
Dunno if its really needed franz, he just got mad with his turn lost roping backwards, I didn't wanted to skip and give his turn back, its a league I won, the other phrases are just kind of "addons" which don't really makes sense abaout this case in other words, his loss.

→ The best of Kaleu ←