Forums
May 10, 2024, 07:25 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #124418  (Read 805 times)

Offline KinslayeR

[SOLVED] Game #124418
« on: September 19, 2012, 01:59 PM »
hello, i just wanna know who has right, i dont care about if i loose/win, i dont need it, but if we play tus we should play with rules, and rules say u should skip after cow.. thx
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 02:02 PM by KinslayeR »

Offline franz

Re: Game #124418
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 09:21 PM »
other mods?

almog misses last wall, seemingly forgot, but he might've roped differently had he known he must touch last wall, so that turn definitely breaks a rule.

that part is clear at least, but the rest seems to just be misunderstandings. almog not knowing the penalty and kinslayer also not knowing the penalty. so all that ends up is drama after kinslayer tries to play on knowing if he wins it's gg, but if he starts to lose he can use almog's turn as an excuse. so almog has a right to be upset how kinslayer only complains once he makes a mistake later.

in the end, it's just a no-win misunderstanding, so both should move on from it, and understand the current rule: you collect crate and don't attack. so unless this rule changes in the future, know it and use it.

replay the game and post replay here for MI I'd say.

Offline Almog

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 08:39 AM »
I explained my reasons here: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-124418/

I would take my penalty, but he didnt let me. He left -  he lost

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 12:52 PM »
mod actually sayd we should play again that game, today i met almog and when i ask him about rematch he sayd "never" (look replay), so mod pls just delete that game, i dont want so lame win, but to be clear it was not me who cowed, if we play league we should play with rules

Offline Almog

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 01:01 PM »

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 01:19 PM »
*NOT A MOD* but I can still tell you that  if you cow and your opponent notices (taken that you havent realised ofc, not if you know you did and hope the opponent didnt) and tells you, you just skip and replay is checked afterwards.

Kin was wrong to continue without saying anything but this doesnt mean Almog should forget about it and move on. I'm quite sure we all know the rules by now yeh?

Verdict: both messed up here, for different reasons, but I can only see a rm as an option, definitely not a win for either here.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 01:21 PM by Desetroyah »

Offline franz

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 11:41 PM »
other mods?

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 07:11 AM »
@KinslayeR,
"Dunno" is the worst answer you can give regarding in a cow situation. If I cow and ask "skip?" and my opponent replies with "Dunno", I will continue playing. If you see a cow in a league, ask for penalty. It's not about being nice and many times your opponent doesn't care you are nice or not, they do what they can to get a win.

@Almog,
If you have cowed, do the punishment. It is not a funner to ask whether or not you should skip.

To me the game must stand. KinslayeR is my clan mate and I like him very much, but his "Dunno" confused Almog, and him quitting the game made things in favor of Almog.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.