Forums
April 27, 2024, 10:23 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] game-19105  (Read 883 times)

Offline cOke

[SOLVED] game-19105
« on: February 23, 2010, 01:00 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-19105/

is this game void, or does ZiPpO win? either way I won so I should have reported and let him complain

edit: void this game pls
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 03:13 AM by cOkE »
HNN4EVA

Offline beer

Re: game-19105
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 01:28 AM »
its true that u won, but u did a cow before that and then its not valid (u can not knock in t17/elite).
anyway zippo could tell u to skip, and teach u how it work.

thing is: he reported a game that he realy not won, also u cant report cose u cowed.. rm?

looks bad for an oldskoolr(asu call urself) like u, beavers like this zippo, just think about what u did today, ask to delect games that u realy lost, now report a game that u didnt won..
someone have to stop u, this is realy annoying and tus start stinks
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 01:38 AM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 07:55 PM »
I deleted the game. ZiPpO make a complain when someone cows, not report it as your win.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 08:32 PM »
if was cow...who wins? rm in a won game? i have ss and others sd weaps -.-" more life more skillz.

who wins?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 08:34 PM by ZiPpO »

Offline beer

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 08:39 PM »
i noticed that u are realy dumb,
what u cant understand in my post? he won, but its not valid since he cowed before. but just tell me why should u won? u did?no, so why so many quetion into this?
u could just ask for a skip, that was the right way for a fair play as u call urself, also a 'oldsckoler'(lol) must know the rules, but u dnt ;s

drama queen iz back

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 05:42 AM »
skip rofl...i kill the best worms of u and only skip??? ok i will block in roper when i had 28 of life...and after i will skip with 48..its fair? not!!

and in elite...i will knock ur worms after kill 2 worms on plop...and i will only skip...rofl...only skip its soo idiot...(when u do a cow and kill the best worm with nana!)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 05:45 AM by ZiPpO »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 08:07 AM »
ZiPpO there's no rule that say: 'If your opponent did a cow, then you are the winner'.
I deleted your game because you reported that game without asking us about it.

I attached the replay for other mods to see and decide. If they decide you were the winner, then you can re-report the game.

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 05:18 PM »
ok monkey sorry...

i dont will do it again.

i dont knew that...i think the fair is report and say for my match do a complaint...

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2010, 10:13 PM »
sorry for the late response...

coke broke a rule and it changed the game, killed 1 worm and prevented the chance of zippo getting a super nana

i think this should be left void for both players