Forums
May 08, 2024, 03:55 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] game 26165  (Read 665 times)

Offline ZiPpO

[SOLVED] game 26165
« on: May 07, 2010, 01:35 PM »

i play this game yesterday...got 24 hours...and i play wxw yesterday at night...

delete this game cuz why is an old game...

(The game must be reported within 6 hours after the game was played).
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 01:40 PM by ZiPpO »

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: game 26165
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 02:37 PM »
This game must be reported before which game ID?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 03:47 PM »
what??

dario game man!!

u know?

game id 26165 ;P

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 04:08 PM »
ZiPpO, the rules are different now. Instead of deleting the game, the moderators put it to the correct order and force the system to recalculate the ranks. So in this case, you have to tell us where to put this game, after which game, and we need the ID of that particular game.

To moderators: would be nice to refresh the rules.

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 11:10 PM »
Considering the time in the log, I guess this game should be 25946 or something like that :)

To moderators: would be nice to refresh the rules.

Yes, please do, before some idiotic dutch moderator deletes games again ;)

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 06:15 AM »
Rules about this got updated that time we announced this.

@Topic:
ZiPpO's WxW games:
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/search/zippo%20single%20wxw-1/

The only possible game he must have played before is 26111. Should I switch order before this? I'm asking because I'm not sure the game happened before this. Probably ZiPpO only wants to get this game void.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 06:55 AM »
keep it man...but the old rule is more nice!!

dario ONLY REPORT AFTER 12 HOURS...for wins more points...see the last report ttrr!

6 hours and game delete is better!

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 06:59 AM »
I corrected the order ZiPpO. The difference for you was 2 points.

what game ID Dario TTRR must be before?

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 07:24 AM »
np monkey...

but i'm talking about....MORE WORK FOR MODS...

if u keep this newb rule.

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2010, 08:28 AM »
I don't think you understand the point. We CAN change games order now. So no one gets hurt in these cases.