Forums
May 13, 2024, 08:33 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game 37082  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Lo0ser

[SOLVED] Game 37082
« on: August 25, 2010, 04:01 PM »
Hi, this is a w4w BlitzKrieg vs Husk. At 8:40 Husk touch 2 walls with 1 worms, he use the change worm and touch other 2 walls with another worm, so he attack.
I think that he need hit all walls with only 1 worm, so he can use the change worm for choose a worm and attack.

* 2010-08-25 15.27.53 [Online] @Blitzkrieg, Husk`CKC.WAgame (133.86 kB - downloaded 32 times.)

Offline Rok

Re: Game 37082
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 08:15 PM »
Hi BlitzKrieg.

What Husk did is allowed.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Maciej

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 08:17 PM »
:o it's allowed!? you make noobish scheme even more noobish! ...

Offline Camper

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 08:24 PM »
bah, i did not know it was allowed :o

Offline Rok

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 08:25 PM »
It wasn't me who invented the scheme and the rules, jeez. Shoo shoo, Maciej :)

(If anyone can prove me wrong, preferably with some reference, please go ahead)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 09:09 PM »
Hmm.. Not 2 make a flamethread here Rok, but im pretty sure its not allowed 2 do it like Husk did. I always learned that u had 2 touch all worms with the same worm. so a change before or after the walls in other words. I cant back that up with any clear facts tho! :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 09:12 PM »
Hmm.. Not 2 make a flamethread here Rok, but im pretty sure its not allowed 2 do it like Husk did. I always learned that u had 2 touch all worms with the same worm. so a change before or after the walls in other words. I cant back that up with any clear facts tho! :)

This has always been allowed, all 4 walls have been touched, it doesn't say anywhere in rules about using the same worm, doesn't matter how you touch the walls, as long as you touch them all, if you are lucky enough to get worm select (which is why it was put in the scheme in the 1st place, if not allowed, why would it be there?) then use it :)

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 09:30 PM »
Well Komo. Even with the rule being touch em all with 1 worm, its still ALOT u can do with the select (change) worm weapon. F.ex if ur opponent has worm advantage on u etc. Im not saying i know this for sure, but thats the way i been taught at wxw league games. :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2010, 01:43 AM »
Well i've had it done against me lots of time, and done it to others lots of times, never any complaints, because it doesn't say it is not allowed in the rules...

Offline Lo0ser

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 02:33 AM »
Komo it doesn't say that it isn't allowed in the game ok but not even the contrary, it's only a custom, a rule not write. U can't hit walls with 2 different worms, change worm is only for attack with another worm.....

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2010, 02:49 AM »
Says who? No one has ever made this official, most people think throwing 4s grenades like a 3s grenade in BnG's is lame, but alot of people still do it, and I have to live with it...

Since the start of WxW you have always been allowed to do this.

If most people don't like it, then make a vote or something to change it.

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 08:33 AM »
I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed :o
Yes, there are more options with worm select, but consider this: He got one turn where all he got was worm select. No dynamite, no homing pigeon, no holy hand grenade: a frigging worm select.

As has been said: the game is about touching all walls, nothing about the way this is achieved.

Offline darKz

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 09:43 AM »
Since Select Worm is a "weapon" which doesn't end the turn (like Ninja Rope or Parachute) I wouldn't consider using Select Worm an attack too, so it's perfectly legal to use it between touching walls.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Lo0ser

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2010, 10:00 AM »
I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed :o
Yes, there are more options with worm select, but consider this: He got one turn where all he got was worm select. No dynamite, no homing pigeon, no holy hand grenade: a frigging worm select.

As has been said: the game is about touching all walls, nothing about the way this is achieved.

bhà....there are same rule not-write like "attack from parachute"...well, rule is afr, but at last second of turn if your rope fail u can attack from parachute and this is accept by all, despite afr.
I don't think that "use change worm beetween turn" is a rule not-write.
Anyway, ok guys.  :'(

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2010, 10:18 AM »
I wouldn't let someone attack me from chute since is specifically says attack from rope, obviously excluding ground weapons like shotgun etc...