Forums
May 04, 2024, 01:38 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #48153 FUB vs TAG  (Read 1178 times)

Offline OrangE

[SOLVED] Game #48153 FUB vs TAG
« on: December 14, 2010, 12:36 AM »
Here the link:
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-48153/

Hysteria:
We were in advantage, 3 worms vs 1. Open positions, hard to tele-rape without being killed.
Guaton "crashed" -.-

They wanted to repeat the game in this way, but the map before was more open, with holes and open spaces of contact between our worms, and a lot of mines exploded.

Guaton tele-raped us and we lost. In the previous situation he wouldnt do that without being killed or at least seriously damaged after the first tele-kill, because of the different structure of the map (holes, mines, etc... for example my 80 HP worm after the rehost was alone behind a wall, before he had an open space at his right, easy shot for borotalco or my other worm).

We asked for a new game from the beginning because of the unfair way they got their win, but they started to act like kids and quitted.

We complain about this report and ask to be cancelled. I'm sorry for my bad english and i thank you for taking a look about this case.

Offline ANO

Re: Game #48153 FUB vs TAG
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 11:34 AM »
Why didn't they want remake it?

Offline Guaton

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 08:58 PM »
well , time to me to explain

yes i crashed , and obviously it was unintentionally , is so weird if i crash , im not a fag cheaper like you ...

yes im sorry , i crashed  , what did u want? a free win?  

i had 80 and 36 , some1 had 80 and 24 and the other one had 24 or so  , u told me that u killed me 1 worm (36 hp) when i crashed , so the next turn it was gonna be mine , and the turn next to me it was gonna be for the worm alone ..
we agreed about rh ( the most obvious thing) and we agreed about manual teleport at start , i gave u 180 hp and u had 128 ( 2 of their worms about to die )... we put the worms at the same placements when the game crashed .  and we fortunately started in the same order ( me -> worm alone -> 2 worms ) , i did the thing that i was gonna do ,teleport ...  i did teleport to the 80 worms , and even u told me there " LETS PLAY NP " ( u can check that in the chat)  ...

u even wanted to play from the begging , cos u told me that u didnt care ...

but what happened? u lost , u kill urself , and what did u do? complain cos u are a f@#!ing cheaper , like u lost, u think its unfair .. i tried to do the fairest possible thing ( i always try to do it ) ...

the chat from the lobby is attached if someone need it

o yes , why did u leave the game? i left to reboot my notebook and dead told me that u two left the game ...

what* should i do? report as free win cos u left the game?

naah im  not like you :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 10:22 PM by Guaton »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 09:05 PM »
o yes , a message for everyone ...

stop being that lame , if u agree about rh , dont complain if u lose ,  it doesnt matter how u lose , a lose is a lose ...

if u have something to say , do it before start the game,  and if u are gonna be a lamer only cos u f@#!ed up ur own game, dont ask for rh or accept it , come to tus page ,make a complain thread and lets the Mods decide ...

i had a similar situation some days ago against tdc (or ninjacamel) , cos sombra crashed , and the moment while we were discussing was very annoying.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 03:29 AM by Guaton »

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 10:08 PM »
Retrospective analysis. Can't decide after you lose that the game should be voided or things should have been different. If its voided then you were basically on a freeroll. If you won, you got the win, if you lost then it should be voided. Seems like a weird complaint.

Here the link:
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-48153/

Hysteria:
We were in advantage, 3 worms vs 1. Open positions, hard to tele-rape without being killed.
Guaton "crashed" -.-

They wanted to repeat the game in this way, but the map before was more open, with holes and open spaces of contact between our worms, and a lot of mines exploded.

Guaton tele-raped us and we lost. In the previous situation he wouldnt do that without being killed or at least seriously damaged after the first tele-kill, because of the different structure of the map (holes, mines, etc... for example my 80 HP worm after the rehost was alone behind a wall, before he had an open space at his right, easy shot for borotalco or my other worm).

We asked for a new game from the beginning because of the unfair way they got their win, but they started to act like kids and quitted.

We complain about this report and ask to be cancelled. I'm sorry for my bad english and i thank you for taking a look about this case.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 11:59 PM by Johnny »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline OrangE

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 11:10 PM »

yes i crashed , and obviously it was unintentionally , is so weird if i crash , im not a fag cheaper like you ...

i had 80 and 36 , some1 had 80 and 24 and the other one had 24 or so  , u told me that u killed me 1 worm (36 hp) when i crashed , so the next turn it was gonna be mine , and the turn next to me it was gonna be for the worm alone ..
we agreed about rh ( the most obvious thing) and we agreed about manual teleport at start , i gave u 180 hp and u had 128 ( 2 of their worms about to die )... we put the worms at the same placements when the game crashed .  and we fortunately started in the same order ( me -> worm alone -> 2 worms ) , i did the thing that i was gonna do ,teleport ...  i did teleport to the 80 worms , and even u told me there " LETS PLAY NP " ( u can check that in the chat)  ...

but what happened? u lost , u kill urself , and what did u do? complain cos u are a f@#!ing cheaper , like u lost, u think its unfair .. i tried to do the fairest possible thing ( i always try to do it ) ...

o yes , why did u leave the game? i left to reboot my notebook and dead told me that u two left the game ...

You crashed when you was going to loose. You even didnt say sorry for that crash, you say that only now, in a public forum, to appear fair. We both know that u are not.

I'm not used to tus clanners, especially hysteria or elite, especially on situations like that. I just trusted you because i know that TAG clan is clanning since years. I shouldn't. You didnt want to restart the match (borotalco asked for it) and you wanted to start with old positions and HP's. The "new" map was a HUGE disadvantage for us, you knew it, i didnt. I felt cheated by your attitude, kids, so i opened this thread as a complain. This way to rematch after crashes is a very clever way to cheat, if you feel ok with this... no problem, go ahead with this tricky shitty attitude.

I don't care anymore, i just tried to talk about it but i see that it's not possible. Bye bye kids.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 12:20 AM »

You crashed when you was going to loose. You even didnt say sorry for that crash, you say that only now, in a public forum, to appear fair. We both know that u are not.

I'm not used to tus clanners, especially hysteria or elite, especially on situations like that. I just trusted you because i know that TAG clan is clanning since years. I shouldn't. You didnt want to restart the match (borotalco asked for it) and you wanted to start with old positions and HP's. The "new" map was a HUGE disadvantage for us, you knew it, i didnt. I felt cheated by your attitude, kids, so i opened this thread as a complain. This way to rematch after crashes is a very clever way to cheat, if you feel ok with this... no problem, go ahead with this tricky shitty attitude.

I don't care anymore, i just tried to talk about it but i see that it's not possible. Bye bye kids.

you dont even know me to say that im not fair , lol who are u to tell me something like that if u dont even know me?

o ye sure READ EVERYONE !! i said sorry cos my karma oh oh my my no dont smite me pls and look everyone im a good guy , cos i said sorry here !! ...   LMFAO

dont delete this game , cos we won , on the first game was anything decided , and we did rh ,  it was even the same order of worms lol , the only diference was the map lol
everyone knows that 1 worm with 80 hp against 3 worms ( 80 , 24, 24) is not a disadvantage on Hysteria.

and after u told us " lets play np "  and stuff u wanna rematch this game only cos u lost?

dont call me cheater , cos im not a cheater ,this kind of things happens  , and unfortunately it was playing again those kind of guys , f@#! off dude

« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 03:32 AM by Guaton »

Offline OrangE

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 12:40 AM »
embarassing -.-

kids should not post on forums.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2010, 03:27 AM »
dont u have any argument to reply? just calling me "kids" in plural like if i were 2 or more persons xD

so i guess u agree that im right heh , silence gives consent...

anything else to add then :P

oh yes , bye bye from the "kids" :)

« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 12:45 PM by Guaton »

Offline angus

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2010, 04:22 AM »
s0ka guaton

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2010, 08:49 AM »
just nevar try to continue crashed/dropped hyst if map and placements cant be the same
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline ANO

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2010, 09:05 AM »
just nevar try to continue crashed/dropped hyst if map and placements cant be the same

ye.. I thought you need the same map that before the crash.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2010, 12:44 PM »

ye.. I thought you need the same map that before the crash.

ye , thats right  ,but how do u do the same map with the same holes and stuff?

if its possible to do it quickly , any option or so , some1 tell me pls 

but this game is done

s0ka guaton

what do u want?  why do you post if there is nothing of ur business here ? 

stop spaming with words like that , cos no1 understand them , if u are gonna write something to show us how cool are you , do it properly , cos i dont know what s0ka means ( bazooka?) 

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2010, 01:27 PM »
s0ka guaton

what do u want?  why do you post if there is nothing of ur business here ? 

stop spaming with words like that , cos no1 understand them , if u are gonna write something to show us how cool are you , do it properly , cos i dont know what s0ka means ( bazooka?

I just laughed my ass off :D To be honest, it's not my business, and it's not the fairest thing that could happen to you, Orange. But the fairest thing from Guaton, he couldn't do any better thing (or idea). Let's just shake hands, cause it's only a game :)

Offline Rok

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2010, 06:33 PM »
It's too late to complain after the rematch. You should've sorted things out before it. Game stands.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz