Forums
May 04, 2024, 06:41 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game 58638  (Read 4951 times)

Offline Gal

[SOLVED] Game 58638
« on: March 05, 2011, 07:21 PM »
Illegal scheme with no lg, that f@#!ed me up in 1 turn in a very dangerous position so.. he asked if we'll rm i was about to answer and he just killed me (u can see I told "hmm" I was just thinking how to rm it, handicap or start over. its kinda obvious)

best regards, Gal.
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug."

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Game 58638
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 07:25 PM »
Do what I do Gal, check the scheme before game starts (if it's scheme where any change can affect your gamestyle).

Offline Gal

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 07:27 PM »
well, I was kinda sure that fella like nail will have the proper scheme.
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug."

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 07:31 PM »
I refute this complaint.

For some reason my scheme doesnt have LG, I have to add it manually, forgot to do it.

Firstly, he didnt say a word right until the end of the game. AS SOON AS HE TOLD ME that there was no LG, I said STRAIGHT AWAY, rm? I said it a good 3 or 4 times and he didnt reply. He then said that he had to go, so I asked him if he wanted to rematch later or play on. He kept on shooting for another 4 turns and didnt answer.

Check the game, you can see I clearly ask him again and again if he wants to rm or finish it and he doesnt say "hmmm" until four turns later! Why didnt you say rm AS SOON AS I ASKED YOU? You were in a position to kill me and you didnt answer me when I asked you over and over again. If you had won this game, then you wouldnt be asking for a rematch.

Its obvious you wanted to try and kill me, otherwise you would have just surrendered as soon as I asked you if you cared so much that there was no LG...

Btw the game is https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-58638/
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 07:33 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 07:35 PM »
NAiL: https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-16/
go, man! go!

edit: NAiL did repeatedly offer a rematch immediately after you mentioning LG cost you a turn and you didn't reply :( I'm gonna have to go with NAiL here. Sorry.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 07:45 PM by DarkOne »

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 07:40 PM »
he asked if we'll rm i was about to answer and he just killed me (u can see I told "hmm" I was just thinking how to rm it,

No.

You said "hmm" four turns later after I asked you... you carried on attacking me, killing one of my worms. Why didnt you answer me when I first asked you? And why would you type "hmm" if you knew you wanted to rm? You would type YES straightaway if you wanted to rm.

Its very obvious that you didnt answer because you were in a position that you could win from, hence why you carried on playing and DIDNT ANSWER ME FOR FOUR TURNS! If you had won, you wouldnt be complaining.
worm and learn

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 07:46 PM »
Have you downloaded the correct scheme yet, NAiL?
And if not: why not? :P

Offline Gal

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 07:50 PM »
lol nail,
I lost 1 turn cuz of the LG and it could all look different, i didnt answered cuz I didnt saw it I was focused in the game.
if you were skiping, i was doing it too and we were discussin about it.
It wasnt me keep attacking it was you, so I kept after you.
BAD scheme = game cannot continue. thats it. same as cow at the end.
I dont mind rm with same hp's or start a fresh match. I just dont agree for losing because of a bad scheme.

Offline Gal

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 07:51 PM »
as u wish d1.
I think its really unfair, I lost a turn because there was no LG.

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 08:02 PM »
You were talking in the chat, though.
NAiL kept attacking because you kept attacking and not answering :(
I'll ask other mods to give their opinion.

Offline Gal

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 08:03 PM »
thats not fairplay.
once again it was nail who offered rm and kept attacking, if he were skiping i was skiping either, u cant judge me for no answering in a 1 SEC GAME.

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 08:05 PM »
lol nail,
I lost 1 turn cuz of the LG and it could all look different, i didnt answered cuz I didnt saw it I was focused in the game.
if you were skiping, i was doing it too and we were discussin about it.
It wasnt me keep attacking it was you, so I kept after you.
BAD scheme = game cannot continue. thats it. same as cow at the end.
I dont mind rm with same hp's or start a fresh match. I just dont agree for losing because of a bad scheme.

1. I spammed RM in the chat box about 10 times... you DID see it. You even answered saying "I g2g watch big brother".
so here we can see its obvious that you DID see what I said.

2. You say you didnt answer because you were "focused in the  game". If you knew that this game was going to be replayed because there was no LG in the scheme, why were you focused in the game? If you ALREADY KNEW that no matter the outcome of the game it was going to be REplayed, WHY WERE YOU FOCUSED IN THE GAME!?

3. "BAD scheme = game cannot continue. thats it. same as cow at the end".
Then why didnt you hit f12 as soon as you saw there was no LG? Why didnt you agree to rm STRAIGHT AWAY when I asked you 10 times? If you ALREADY KNEW that the scheme would HAVE TO BE replayed, why didnt you answer straight away or hit f12....

If you were so sure that you wanted the game to be replayed, then you would have answered me IMMEDIATELY or hit f12. You didnt, you carried on shooting and DIDNT answer me despite me repeatedly asking you.

Its obvious you carried on playing because you were in a position where you could win and so decided to take that gamble.
worm and learn

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 08:09 PM »
You guys are going in circles. My position is the game stands, but clearly, Gal wants other mods' opinions as well (and he's in his right to ask for that), so I've asked them to have a look.
Can we wait till they've had their say?

Offline Gal

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 08:10 PM »
NAiL kept attacking because you kept attacking and not answering :(

after I missed a turn (CUZ OF LG) I complained about the lg, he kept attacking and he offered rm > i kept attacking cuz I didnt saw he was offering (while was my turn) > he kept attacking and goes on and on and on.

once again u cant judge me for not answering in a 1 SEC game, at those circumstances.

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 08:12 PM »
thats not fairplay.
once again it was nail who offered rm and kept attacking, if he were skiping i was skiping either, u cant judge me for no answering in a 1 SEC GAME.

once again u cant judge me for not answering in a 1 SEC game, at those circumstances.

You could have answered in the 10 seconds of hot seat time.

You had PLENTY of time to answer or f12, you didnt answer or f12, instead you carried on playing and wrote other things.

Instead of answering you typed "I cant jump", "cos no LG", "thats rly unfair", ":/", "I g2g watch big brother", "hmm".

In that time you could have EASILY typed "yes".

As I said before, if you already knew that you wanted the game to be replayed, why didnt you say so as soon as I asked you? Why didnt you immediately surrender?

« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 08:15 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn