Forums
May 03, 2024, 11:14 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game 59147  (Read 1108 times)

Offline OrangE

[SOLVED] Game 59147
« on: March 08, 2011, 01:23 AM »
hello

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-59147/

i post here just to make sure this way of playing bng's is forbidden or not. The guy throwed me a lot of 3/4 secs nades with wide angle into the big hole i was in, just to make sure he would hit me with tons of bounces..

just take a look and make me know if this is allowed or not, thanks a lot ^^

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Game 59147
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 08:13 AM »
I can't stand when people play like this lol, it's soooo lame and boring, but, he done nothing illegal with the TuS Rules for BnG and is completely innocent.

Offline Husk

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 03:52 PM »
yep orange u better start play some a2b with us :D

Offline OrangE

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 12:21 AM »
heh, maybe i should.

but its sad i cant pick bng without the fear to be gayraped like that. this means i will edit lame maps with good hides where i can shoot without beeing lamered. sad story, true story bro.

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 02:04 AM »
you are not alone (=

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 07:55 AM »
this means i will edit lame maps with good hides where i can shoot without beeing lamered. sad story, true story bro.

This is a big reason why I ended up with maps the way I have them, it stops ridiculously low angle shots, it has an extra hide at each edge for very long range, also a good way to stop a noob from throwing 4s nades at you because from edge to edge they are very hard with 4s, and I specifically check the hides before game starts and make sure theres at least 1 hide on each side that is good protection against these kind of shots.

Also, don't worry not everyone in TuS is THIS lame, some players throw a few repeats and a few 4s rollers, but 1st time i've seen anyone this bad...

And yeah, feel free to join a2b :)

Offline Rok

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 11:42 AM »
[STUFF RELEVANT FOR THE COMPLAINT]

He did nothing against the rules, game stands.

[/STUFF RELEVANT FOR THE COMPLAINT]

@komo: I like and fully support b2b and it's thing, but can you please stop bloating every bng complaint (especialy as trivial as this one) with a2b commercials? You have your own forum, afterall, right? THANK YOU!
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz