Forums
April 30, 2024, 05:34 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #6765 (On behalf of eNigMa)  (Read 1483 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

[SOLVED] Game #6765 (On behalf of eNigMa)
« on: July 17, 2009, 04:42 AM »
He pmed me:

Quote from: enigma
I lagged out of a clan game and he instantly reported it, and wouldn't replay it. Can you sort this out for me please? Or let me know how I can complain/sort it out. We won the first game and I lagged out of the second... Watch the replay if you like...

Cheers, eNigMa.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline pr

Re: Game #6765 (On behalf of eNigMa)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 06:33 AM »
Unique?

Offline Rok

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 08:33 AM »
Did they actually refuse to rematch the game?
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline enigma

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 10:29 AM »
Yeah, Crash refused to replay the game, and reported it straight away! Huren didn't really say much, but crash was being ignorant, and really childish! Have you watched the replay?

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 07:44 PM »
ive watched the replay... the game was hosted wrong from the start, 4 different colors and the turn order was all wrong it went yL>yL>bOr>bOr this game shouldnt count even if you won, why would you keep playing like that?

enigma can u explain games 6770, 6771 and 6772... im guessing the site was lagging and you didnt add replays so it would go faster?

i deleted #6765 the game wasnt valid to begin with
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 07:55 PM by WookA »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 02:17 PM »
Please make sure you figure those 3 games out. Free win is for other cases like voiding ... Not reporting problems.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 02:32 PM »
he didn't lag out wtf, he said at end before he quit, "GG f@#! that" so for me it's not lag

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 02:57 PM »
crash the game wasnt hosted right so it doesnt matter, and i know that you and huren know that clanners arent played like that

Offline enigma

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 09:27 PM »

enigma can u explain games 6770, 6771 and 6772... im guessing the site was lagging and you didnt add replays so it would go faster?

Wooka, I tried for hours to report with the replays but it wasn't working... I have all of the replays here if you want them, but it just won't let me post them. Let me know if you want them and I can upload them to a filesharing site for you to download...

In the reason for free report, I put down that the site was lagging and timing out.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 09:50 PM »
ok, Please attach those 3 games replays here. When replying click on "Additional Options..." and attach the 3 replays. I'll add them to your games.