Forums
May 20, 2024, 05:09 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] game 9995 ( FORFUN GAME AND Jason Report )  (Read 813 times)

Offline ZiPpO

[SOLVED] game 9995 ( FORFUN GAME AND Jason Report )
« on: October 19, 2009, 07:08 AM »
Guys, I was having a beer and watching my soccer game on television ... and playing a little i played this wxw forfun with this guy I did not know and did not even know he was in the league and he reported the game against me and in this game how can you see I played playing shadows doing several tricks kicks etc. ..

Please delete it and if possible give a warning to my opponent.

Offline Ray

Re: game 9995 ( FORFUN GAME AND Jason Report )
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 02:14 PM »
How can we be sure that this was not a league game? Could you post us your log of the game?
(You can find the game lobby log in User/Logs folder.)

EDIT: true that the game was not played seriously.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 02:23 PM by Ray »

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 04:04 PM »
well i cant really tell anything from the replay, some risky turns... but all the chat is in portugese so idk what to say :P

but i also noticed that only 1 game was reported so zippo is probably telling the truth

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 06:12 PM »
Couldn't you just make clear that's it's a funner? Bah, situations like this are so needles, vain and easily avoidable. ::)

I guess this can be deleted, it looks like a funner, yet it isn't that far from two players playing a league game in a cocky way.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 06:18 PM »
As you can see I only talked about football also said I was drunk because my favorite football team was winning and would reach the 5th place in the championship and fighting for the title.

cya guys

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 07:09 PM »
Game deleted.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 07:14 PM »
ty

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 08:06 PM »
lets leave this open a while incase jason has something to say

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 09:45 PM »
ok i think he had long enough

solved