Forums
June 01, 2024, 05:05 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Speaking about behavior...  (Read 2830 times)

Re: Speaking about behavior...
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2011, 09:02 AM »
Lol you all think things that are not happening, I am not pissed, I am not angry, I was dissapointed you said "continue" after seeing us both in positions unable to shoot and no tele's or torches to move,

[00:40:47.68] [cFc`Komo`b2b] I am so angry at the fact we are losing because of limitations...

Offline HHC

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2011, 10:05 AM »
Komo tried a bounce a nade and almost succeeded. I think it was possible to try that bouncy nade again or maybe he knew it wasn't possible. Having 38hp worm, there was a possibility to get hit and ground explode and make your hide open without dying. Most of the shots in BnG take less than 38.

I'm locking this topic. TdC can report the win.

You're making it sound like the issue here at stake is whether or not cfc had a possibility to attack.
CFC had no reason to quit the game, even if they couldn't have made a single shot.

@Komo: like Fada says mate, all we're asking for is an apology. Deep down you know you are wrong. Sock already said he was sorry.. while you just keep on lashing out at Fada's 'attitude' for no reason.  :(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2011, 10:37 AM »
You are right. It does sound like that. I was going for "it wasn even possible".
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2011, 10:52 AM »
Lol you all think things that are not happening, I am not pissed, I am not angry, I was dissapointed you said "continue" after seeing us both in positions unable to shoot and no tele's or torches to move,

[00:40:47.68] [cFc`Komo`b2b] I am so angry at the fact we are losing because of limitations...

I am not angry at Fada you idiot...

Monkey, why are you treating this like a complaint, I never said I didn't want them NOT to report.

Can you all stop being idiots, TdC, just report the damn game ffs, I don't care, cuz it's just a f@#!ing game, stop over thinking things you bunch of fools.

If you think I am gonna sit here and apologise for a scheme being wrong, and him being too dumb to put more tele's, think again lol.