Forums
May 28, 2024, 02:00 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Speaking about behavior...  (Read 2826 times)

[SOLVED] Speaking about behavior...
« on: October 21, 2011, 01:51 AM »
Well first of all, this was supposed to be a tus clanner match, the 4rd of the night. I did play during all the night with sock and personally I really enjoyed doing it. According to tus "rules" I honestly think I could report the game but I won't because as said by mr. komo TdC only plays for point.. common everyone know it ! :D
In the other hand this complaint is about komo behaviour which is totally a disrespect toward me, my clan and I can garante that dead does not want to play cfc again in bng as me because of this attitude. And I think something should be done because in my opinion it's against the tus principles.

Let's speak about the game then :).
So as you can read in the game chat, during the game everything was going allright. No lame shot, no insulting over someone.. Well quite a nice game to play.
Then near the end, I was leading and  I pushed komo and sock to some place where they couldn't attack. Since they used all there tele and torch they could do nothing.
Sock did skip, then komo did try to attack me (which he almost succed) and after his turn they both left the game without a word.
I was leading and they were almost dead and they left because they couldn't attack me. All of this let me think that they just gave up.
Imagine, how was my surprise when komo told me to rh. :o
I told komo that I had the game and that he cannot leave without saying anything and expect me to take it. And then started the endless argumentation...(see chat log).
I'm not complaining about the game, even if I think we played it straight and we were better on this one, but I'm complaining about this attitude which consist of leaving a game without even trying to speak about it and accusing me and the tdc clan to be cheap and play only for point. I think it's pretty lame and there's no place in tus for this kind of behavior.

Here's our chat logg after the game:
21.10 01:28: cFc`Komito`b2b: JOIN :#AnythingGoes  
21.10 03:03: cFc`Komito`b2b> Rehost with some tele's or something?  
21.10 03:03: cFc`Komito`b2b> You can't expect us to continue like that...  
03:04: SnooplTdClfada> man I'm sorry but we got it. You can't complaint because you used all your tele before :x  
03:04: cFc`Komito`b2b> Wow, seriously? That's how unfair you are?  
03:04: cFc`Komito`b2b> Fair enough, if you care so much about points, that's low man  
03:04: SnooplTdClfada> Man that's not being unfair  
03:04: cFc`Komito`b2b> Don't ask me for a clanner again  
03:05: cFc`Komito`b2b> No way i'd take advantage of that against anyone  
03:05: SnooplTdClfada> Just calm down and listen   
03:05: cFc`Komito`b2b> You wouldn't hit a disabled man who can't use his arms and legs would you?  
03:06: SnooplTdClfada> What would you do if i tell you to rh a T17 at the end of the game because you noticed it's not unlimited girder.  
03:06: cFc`Komito`b2b> Dude, WE CANNOT ATTACK BECAUSE WE CANNOT MOVE  
03:06: cFc`Komito`b2b> It's a bit different in T17 you can walk ffs  
03:06: SnooplTdClfada> It's not being unfair. You should have asked before the game or noticed while you were playing. You can't blame me to use the tus scheme  
03:07: SnooplTdClfada> Although i do agree that the number of tele should be accorded to a 2vs2 game (not a single like the shceme is done for)  
03:08: SnooplTdClfada> And, this is something we should speak about in a civilized discution on tus forum I think.  
21.10 03:09: cFc`Komito`b2b: QUIT :ProSnooper 2.0.0 build 201  
21.10 03:11: cFc`Komito`b2b: JOIN :#AnythingGoes  
03:12: SnooplTdClfada> Well, if you didn't read   
03:12: SnooplTdClfada> 03:06: SnooplTdClfada> It's not being unfair. You should have asked before the game or noticed while you were playing. You can't blame me to use the tus scheme 03:07: SnooplTdClfada> Although i do agree that the number of tele should be accorded to a 2vs2 game (not a single like the shceme is done for) 03:08: SnooplTdClfada> And, this is something we should speak about in a civilized discution on tus forum I think.  
03:13: cFc`Komito`b2b> fada, you know what, just report the win, I really do not want to get into another BnG complaint after that crap with DoubleTime and avirex/mm, my very 1st BnG back since I quit clanning for 2 weeks, and even my fellow b2b mate acts so immoral, we know we used all our tele's, we know we used all our torch, because we had to, but I thought we were all nice mature fair players here, you know if you ran out of tele's I would rehost for you s  
03:13: cFc`Komito`b2b> What is the glory in defeating someone unable to fight back?  
03:14: cFc`Komito`b2b> Take the points, i'll keep my dignity, and never play you again.  
03:15: SnooplTdClfada> Komo, comon you can't say that to me.. to tdc.. you know that tdc is nothing about point. I kind of never analyzed a game for point. We never do special set up. We only play for fun.  
03:15: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> Banca, host clanner please  
03:15: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> TdC, discussion over, just take the win ok  
03:15: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> I am not wasting my time like with mm and doubletime  
03:21: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> Just in time sock  
03:21: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> banca  
03:21: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> sock is here, host again  
03:25: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> Are we clanning vI or can I go?  
03:26: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> Dead, if Fada reports, which technically he is entitled to do, because of TuS rules, I honestly do not give a rats ass lol  
03:26: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> I am above this lack of common sense and dignity  
03:29: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> I don't think i'll play again against anyone  
03:29: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> Clanners  
03:29: SnooplTdClfada> Man I'm not gonna report but i'm gonna complain about your attitude. This is more than lame what you're doing. Guess what you can have your three win and I won't repport our "should" win game. But you're seriously out of the line here. You know before leaving a game and giving no chance to discuss about it. You could at least say it in the game.  
03:30: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> I actually can't think of any clan, that isn't lame when it comes to BnG lol  
03:30: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> six, about the only ones...  
03:30: à #AnythingGoes:  cFc`Komito`b2b> But they don't even exist anymore  

I'd like to notice that I did play number of bng and I remember loosing some because I had no more tele and I couldn't attack while my opponent could  (and this was a wayyyyy before tus was created) and I never complained about that because in my opinion since there're no infinite tele it was part of the game strategy.
On the other hand, I do agree that bng should have unlimited tele and torch.
What I am complaining is this behavior of leaving a game without a word and accusing us to be unfair.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:00 AM by zippeurfou »

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Speaking about behavior...
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 02:09 AM »
I stick to what I said, and nothing more, I don't care about the loss, I care about your attitude.

And I hope you report it, I quit, and I forfeit the game, by TuS rules, you done nothing wrong, we literally couldn't continue, why waste time? vI were waiting to clan us.

Just for the record, vI are cool xD

Don't know why I said I won't clanner again, that was just stupid and emo lol.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 02:31 AM »
 ;)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:50 AM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline sock

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 07:47 AM »
done
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 04:44 PM by sock »

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 09:04 AM »
03:05: cFc`Komito`b2b> You wouldn't hit a disabled man who can't use his arms and legs would you?  

hahahaha
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:10 AM by Desetroyah »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 09:29 AM »
I would if i disabled him one or two punches earlier.   :)

Offline HHC

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 09:41 AM »
I stick to what I said, and nothing more, I don't care about the loss, I care about your attitude.

What exactly is your problem with Fada's attitude?

You wanna get him banned for not showing you guys mercy when he had you beaten? (?)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 10:50 AM »
Komo, for how long time haven`t you known fada? You know as well as me that you could have worked things out talking with him in that game, instead you just quit and take it for granted that he would rehost. There`s nothing wrong with fada`s attitude here, you are the one to blame.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 11:04 AM »
I watched this replay, it was cfc's fault then they wasted all move option earlier and Komo shouldnt quit this game and for sure he shouldnt be angry to anyone. Thats my opinion.

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2011, 11:29 AM »
Can't believe you guys quit that game lol.  Especially without explaining your actions to your opponents.  And then assume a rh.  I just don't believe what I'm seeing!

After 40 minutes of playing that is just out of order.

You let your anger cloud your actions and your behaviour.  It's your fault for using your teles and torches.  After 40 minutes of play.  You're the f@#!ing expert of BnG and you make such a huge school boy error and then get shitty about it.  You really should understand what being a sportsman is mate. 

Fada was so civil to you as well.  In game and out.  And you disrespected him and his clan.  You owe him an apology.  Which you may have done already.

You could have used nades to blow the land around you Komo.  You would have taken some damage but it could have opened things up for you to attack.  You could have made a heroic turn around of that game.  That is what I would have expected from the BnG champion of the world.  Never give up man.  You got nades...and zooks....and dead eye accuracy.  What's a bit of land in your way????  You coulda cleared that out and f@#!ing won that game....but you gave up.  And then you get shitty with your opponents and start talking about disabled people and not hitting them.

Komo.  You should seriously sort things out mate.  Take a break from worms.  Get some proper fulfillment in RL.  Something ain't right with you dude!

This is a f@#!ing computer game.  We're all mates here!  Yet you keep having these stupid disagreements that go way too far!!!!

Jeeeeees.

Offline nino

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011, 02:12 PM »
i dont back...full of idiots this game atm.

You know what, he's f@#!ing right.

now lets imagine the community made just of zippos and komos, yay sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet LOL.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 04:41 PM »
You are all idiots lol, mainly sock for wasting the stuff thirdly,  and Fada secondly for not putting more tele's, and TuS for having only 4 tele's as the scheme(idiots).

Offline Peja

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 04:51 PM »
lol, poor komo surrounded by idiots and the only man in the world who fight for his rights. keep fighting the wind mills, Don Komojote ;D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 04:52 PM »
And you coulda destroyed some land and made a comeback.  Woulda been damn unlikely but woulda been epic if you'd succeeded!  Don't you think Komo?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2011, 04:59 PM »
And you coulda destroyed some land and made a comeback.  Woulda been damn unlikely but woulda been epic if you'd succeeded!  Don't you think Komo?

I know I could have, but I shouldn't have to, with "friends" like fada/Dead I shouldn't have to ask it should be automatic, i've rehosted for TdC a few times before I DO expect the same in return, and now I realise it's my own fault for expecting this level of loyalty.

But then again you people are too "modern" and "selfish" to even realise my way of old fashioned loyalty and way of life, I never said I think Fada is a bad person btw, I said I didn't like his attitude and think it's lame, especially when one of them (can't remember who) said "continue" when we literally couldn't attack.

I am in no way unhappy about "the loss". *Sigh* no one realises this...