Forums
May 06, 2024, 04:26 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Stealing my points! D:  (Read 663 times)

Offline Mega`Adnan

[SOLVED] Stealing my points! D:
« on: June 30, 2013, 05:14 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-150104/

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Stealer Points!!
Such a non-patient , greedy and cheating people!! D:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 05:22 PM by Mega`Adnan »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Stealing my points! D:
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 05:27 PM »
You played 2 games vs twistah? WxW and BnG? Seems like twistah uploaded a wrong replay.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 05:32 PM »
I told him I gotta go in 1st TUS game...
But he didn't waited for another pending TUS game... and he reported his pick with wrong person!

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 07:22 PM »
Deleted the replay from the game. It is a free win now.
TUS classic games are consist of 2. You always have to play your opponent pick. Please find twistah and get the game done and then post in this thread. if you win we switch the players, if not we'll just update the replay.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 05:50 AM »
Bah! He is not showing now! Make it free win ... problem solved!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 12:26 PM »
I sent a pm to twistah to visit this topic.

Offline twistah

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 03:30 PM »
well, first off all he didn't say, that he has no more time, otherwise I wouldn't have played the WxW, lol. then he just disappeared and I reported my pick. nothing wrong, i guess?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 03:48 PM »
Arrange that game and play it please.