Forums
April 29, 2024, 11:44 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] hysteria with ps  (Read 2650 times)

Offline ArsGoetia

Re: hysteria with ps
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2012, 03:17 AM »
lol im done dealing with this, just gonna wait to see what the other mods say

flori, sorry for the misunderstanding

albtraum, grow some balls and earn your wins... or just be known as a lame f@#!... which after seeing some of these posts i guess people already think that so maybe its too late

I didn't want to earn a ''win''... we could win other games, but u guys, wanted to play the whole game again, when we had the lead without handicaps, we told u for playing the game again, but play with handicaps, like the last t17 :)
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Flori

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2012, 03:55 AM »
Alb the thing is we thought wooka just got crazy and left so it would have not be normal to play again the game. Aftter all, if in a game your ragequit you handicap your team and the opponent don't have to replay the game.
But now that we saw what really happened, it justifies wooka's leave. Just be fair and let them have a chance to win, they got a huge handicap by wooka leaves, and there is nothing to be glorious about winning like this. (dunno if this is english)

Offline darKz

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2012, 06:05 AM »
WookA actually said "wtf, rh, teams are wrong" at the very beginning of the replay. After seeing his replay, I really dunno what's so hard to understand Roperz.. Maybe you have a bad history playing each other but that doesn't really belong here.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline CyberShadow

• W:A maintainer

• Moldova Moldova
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2012, 06:28 AM »
replay shows the glitch

That's an interesting glitch. Were you using any WormKit modules (or other modifications) at the time?

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2012, 06:45 AM »
3 pages complaining of nothing. Play rematch, B7 albatros! ae

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2012, 09:31 AM »
Isn't Hysteria a game where it doesn't matter if you're leading 4vs1 in the very beginning because it should end up 1vs1 and both worms on each sides trying to cover their asses as they were holy? ;)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2012, 09:51 AM »
Isn't Hysteria a game where it doesn't matter if you're leading 4vs1 in the very beginning because it should end up 1vs1 and both worms on each sides trying to cover their asses as they were holy? ;)

I'm pretty sure that's the reason they kept on going?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2012, 10:11 AM »
Wooka wouldn't surrender in first turns for fun, should've been an automatic thing to rehost, in my opinion.
Btw, if the clan mates (bfw) words to Wooka were serious, that was f@#!ing pathetic.

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2012, 10:14 AM »
Could this complaint be more obvious? A glitch happened in the game and ruined the game play. What would any of you guys do when you see the teams are wrong?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2012, 10:23 AM »
Could this complaint be more obvious? A glitch happened in the game and ruined the game play. What would any of you guys do when you see the teams are wrong?

Personally?

"hey oldsock are you playing?"
"no"
"oh ok, weird, let's go on"
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2012, 10:26 AM »

Personally?

"hey oldsock are you playing?"
"no"
"oh ok, weird, let's go on"

I'd prolly do the same thing, if it matters...

Offline darKz

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2012, 11:12 AM »
You're saying you wouldn't be totally confused by the fact (!) that sock "played"? I would. And probably also surrender, but already in turn 1.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Rok

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2012, 11:18 AM »
Rematch the damn game, jeez.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Husk

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2012, 11:19 AM »
I'm surprised u havn't b7 him yet =D=D=D=D=D

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2012, 03:01 PM »
replay shows the glitch

That's an interesting glitch. Were you using any WormKit modules (or other modifications) at the time?

no i wasnt using anything, the only time i use wormkit or anything is to play px, which i only do very rarely with gexgekko

edit: one thing that happened tho is after i downloaded px i wasnt able to make my worm names transparent anymore, this happenes even when not running wormkit, so i guess it did alter my game a bit
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:20 PM by WookA »