Forums
April 28, 2024, 08:53 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Joined a guy's host and find out later he reported it as TUS. Game 112680.  (Read 968 times)

First of all, way to represent the nation of Russia, WormGamer.

I joined this guy's game titled either "Shopper" or "Shopper for the biggest f@#!ing scumbag in all of WormNet" -- can't remember which one -- and the host later reported the game as a TUS match.

Nowhere was TUS mentioned before, during, or after the game. And you'll also notice that there's only one game reported. He hasn't got another game file to complete his scam because there were no reason to play another game since it was just a regular shopper.

The game url is https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-112680/

The game should be removed from the record and an official apology from Putin himself issued no later than the end of the month. Thank you.

EDIT: SOLVED
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:16 AM by r2-dbag »

Offline franz

if it was just a misunderstanding, can you have WormGamer post here.  saying it was a funner.  then we can delete it.

Nowhere was TUS mentioned before, during, or after the game.

It would help us a lot if you would kindly upload the log from the game lobby :) User/Logs

I'll drop him a line and see if he responds.

Log of the lobby chat: http://pastebin.com/mrTTNQAu

The actual .log file: http://goo.gl/mBYRW

Offline MonkeyIsland

Worm_gamer is a nice guy r2-dbag. I don't think he "scammed" you :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Ok. It's starting to dawn on me that perhaps he wasn't aware that that all TUS games need to be agreed on beforehand, and that his report might just be an honest mistake.

I feel bad now. Worm_gamer, if you're reading this, I'm sorry for calling you names. Reply to my PM.

Offline Worm_gamer

I was reply in MI and in r2
Sry about that :-/ im noob here
Do u have idea what to do ?
Im worried ...
Ty
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain

[sK`Alien`nlF] speed is like cocaine
[`bfw`pizzasheet] speed is like meth
[sK`Alien`nlF] dunno how meth is
[`bfw`pizzasheet] its like speed
[sK`Alien`nlF] lol

Offline MonkeyIsland

There's nothing to worry about, this game will be void.

Next time when you want to play TUS, just make sure your opponent knows that is a TUS game :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Thanks for sorting it out Worm_gamer. And sorry for the insults.