Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:41 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] lol  (Read 511 times)

Offline deejay

[SOLVED] lol
« on: August 04, 2013, 08:24 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-151894/?start=new#new

Could a mod please check out this game?

I'm sick of these 2 idiots; every week ifnot more there are complaints involving THIS clan or one of these 2 players; HusH + Devilage.

In the past 2 seasons, they have reported 3 free wins VS us because of stupid reasons;
lls
1. because I apparently AGREED to playing an elite when I wasn't even at home( All because I was in snooper searching for clanners for albtraum + magic) Then when I left they reported free win and said they would RM only against me + Magic. and also said they would meet in AG ANYTIME arranged. When I tried to contact these 2 tools, guess what? They were never available to play!! Big surprise

Then later the 5 worms in TTRR thing? they accepted the game
then after I fell my 3rd turn devilage says GG and quits? LOL
AGAIN they said they would RM but every time I say in AG to devilage or ANY l3x member I get avoided

AND NOW they go ahead and try to report this as a win? ROFL!!

1st turn I accidentally blocked hush. then devilage blocked me.
Okeii had 1st turn so he went made attack, making the block unintentional and also making devilage being the lead blocker.
It took hush 3s to unblock. So durning my next turn I waited till 11s before starting(CONSIDERED FAIR BY ALLL OTHERS)
Then after attacking, I'm starting to see the "poor loser" coming out in both of these players;

HusH and Dev saying; SKIP UR TURN READ THE RULESS!!! OMG LEAVE CRATE..

Classic l3x, doing anything they can to improve their chances of winning.

l3x doesn't deserve points for any of these games i've mentioned above. I'm also reporting this roper.

I also insulted them because I'm purely sick of the bullshit this Devilage+Hush and their clan keeps stirring.

Cheers :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 08:30 PM by deejay »

Offline HusH

Re: lol
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 09:27 PM »
First of all, why u bolter to put those old complains, has nothing to do with this ^^

As the game started deejay tele blocked my worm at wormplacements. Okei's attempt to unblock me from deejay with a zook fails - deejay is still blocking my way out. First we ask deejay polide not to attack at his first go. That he refuse. Then to get game going, i tell him leave the crate next turn, that he refuse too. Deejay is telling us to suck his dick, and telling us we are are faggots etc. 

At this point, is there any point in going on? This guy clearly just want to insult, and doesnt bolther by rules.

If you really beleive that okei's zook was unblocking me, could okei have knocked you and devilage closer to me in that case ? (making it impossible to get out) funny one.

Deejay start his go at 12.74 sec, so he rather waited 2 than 4sec (since this is your only argumentation - in such a long post). And just notic i didnt get out untill 8.54 - but it didnt really matter since the rules say if blocking, wait 5 sec and no attack.

"I start offending you because you're just a sore loser. ANY POSSIBLE THING you can do to give yourself a cheap advantage you will."

Deejay, you refusing to play by the rules and at the same time insulting us - this is ur way trying to get advantage, really not us.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 09:35 PM by HusH »

Offline HusH

Re: lol
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 11:00 AM »
Then when I left they reported free win and said they would RM only against me + Magic. and also said they would meet in AG ANYTIME arranged. When I tried to contact these 2 tools, guess what? They were never available to play!! Big surprise
o

Just for the record, im very surprised too (didnt even bolther to read your hole post first) ! I can post all my chat logs here, show how u always will start at my entrence to ag, that im a fag or what other intelligent word you come up with. No matter what,you asked me once, and as i replay in the old replay: (https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-136686/)

"You are funny dj. You asked me in ag yesterday (for the first time) if we were ready to play. Told you i could try get dev, but it didnt seemed like magic was on online - who should play the game. Find a time where you and magic can play (and write it in this topic), and we will try see how it will work. This i told u too yesterday too, so i dont understand how u think we want a free win.. You never wrote anything back to my msg where i ask if we both should get magic and dev... Seems like you are the one who doesnt want to play us ;d" Deejay never wrote me back on this.

Me and devilage has been online more than once at the same time every week for last many months, so dont try tell you  tried hard to get those games done^^. And ye, we asked you and magic to play that elite, since you two were the one playing that game, werid huh? xd
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 11:20 AM by HusH »