Forums
May 06, 2024, 05:34 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Is this my win or a draw?  (Read 609 times)

Offline Sbaffo

[SOLVED] Is this my win or a draw?
« on: September 01, 2015, 07:20 PM »
Hello, i've played a ttrr with daina and i got 53, whilst she got between 53.89-54.04. This is in my opinion 54.02 because the worm touched the "f" at 54.02 and at 54.04 stopped moving straight. This is an open discussion, i accept any formal critique!

07:12 for the playback time.

Offline ANO

Re: Is this my win or a draw?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 07:56 PM »
TTRR has the simplest rule ever.

Fastest time wins.

Just touch the F, even by sliding down the map, just touch it. If you stopped the time because you fall but you will be still able to touch the F by sliding, your time is considered valid. Just touch the f@#!ing F.

But most of the time people decide that in leagues if players do 53.00 VS 53.99, it's a draw. And I find this pretty stupid, because it's a race.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 07:58 PM by ANO »

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 08:16 PM »
Just like ANO said, You can insist or not, it's all up to You in fact.

I think the decision is based on whether You want to be a gentleman here or not... Posting this topic seems like the 2nd option.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 08:29 PM »
I agree with all you've just said guys... but i need your opinion: how much did daina do? It looks 54.04 for me, what about you?

Offline Csongi

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 08:48 PM »
If u agreed that finish = back wall/letter than her time is 54.
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 09:39 PM »
If u agreed that finish = back wall/letter than her time is 54.

default finish on ttrr are like that, i just needed someone to confirm that! thank you csongi :)

Offline Senator

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 09:56 PM »
Yep 54,04

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 11:04 PM »
Posting this topic seems like the 2nd option.

actually we both agreed to open a topic for discuss about it. If i had to be rude i would have told her "f@#! off" and then report it

Offline style

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2015, 11:42 PM »
I think the decision is based on whether You want to be a gentleman here or not... Posting this topic seems like the 2nd option.

Neither do I see the reason to fawn nor to be a gentlemen. I don't get why ppl think they have to patronize women in internet or online games anyways. Asking for a decision in public is beeing more gentlemen than she actually deserves, since she is probably the last one that would come up with a fair move like that. Go out, meet some real women and stop bootlicking..

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 02:27 AM »
yea like ANO said if 53.00 vs 53.99 I would say its a draw,  but if replay shows 53.89 vs 54.04   

id say say you win.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...