Forums
April 26, 2024, 09:59 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] mm vs cfc T17 question  (Read 1398 times)

[SOLVED] mm vs cfc T17 question
« on: July 23, 2010, 05:58 AM »
mm played cfc at a t17... the first game, we tied, the water went all the way to the roof... long game.
the rematch, the water got pretty high... we both had 1 worm left and daina just tried to use a patsy for a gg... well it failed somehow, and shortly after djflow pressed alt + f4 and everyone crashed... daina said his sister pushed it, but ??? Idk how credible that is. whether it was by accident or not, cfc did crash the game... any input from the mods?
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline franz

Re: mm vs cfc T17 question
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 06:15 AM »
alt+f4 always crashes game? or no?
in any case, good thing to know ;x

anyway, not a mod, but I'll check replay while I'm here..

mmm, shy if you have a 100% plan on winning this with some weapon and cfc agrees with you and willing to let you have the win, then ok.  otherwise, just void it and move on in my opinion.  maybe say some mean things and make djflow feel really really bad ;p

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 06:50 AM »
I had 2 shotguns.. the plan was to shotgun that purple thing once, then wait til next turn to rope and sg open and sg her into water IF she stayed.. we'll never know... and that isn't the point at hand... the point is djflow of cfc, whether accidentally or not, quit by using alt + f4 which made everyone else desynchronize..

Offline franz

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 07:15 AM »
oh well if you had 2 shotguns.. yeah, I see what you're saying.

we'll never know... and that isn't the point at hand... the point is djflow of cfc, whether accidentally or not, quit by using alt + f4 which made everyone else desynchronize..

well sure you could see if technically by the rules you're allowed the win, but try talking with cfc instead of making enemies.  djflow just saw a patsy fail to win the game, so an alt+f4 out of frustration is likely isn't it? (dunno if he knows that this crashes, I didn't ;x  )

anyway, for all the trouble of the first game being a tie and then to end the 2nd game like that...?  if I were cfc, I'd give you the win.

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 07:18 AM »
I tried to message in djflow after it happened in AG but he didn't answer and eventually went on to play a game without saying anything... daina said his sister pressed alt + f4

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 01:09 PM »
Daina is a GIRL! xD

Offline Rok

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 01:16 PM »
I can't watch replays atm, I'll try to check it out and answer this evening. We usualy void unfinished t17 games because they are rarely 100% decided before the very end, but if it's certain that they crashed and refused to rematch, mm might get the win.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 02:35 PM »
Rok, the game wasn't reported at all because we didn't know what to do... We didn't negotiate another rm in AG.  Avi left because he was frustrated he played two long t17's for nothing, one of which was crashed by a cfc member, accidental or not.

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 02:50 PM »
yeah, we pretty much had a plan to win the game... we had rope still which is a huge advantage..

we had already played one rematch...2 long ass t17 games for no reason is nothing short of frustrating to say the least, specially when i was already past my bedtime for work in the morning! haha

whatever mods decide to do with this game i would be angry, but i do feel like because he alt F4' and crashed us, we kinda deserve it....   sister alt f4'd?   hmmmm, sounds a little fishy...  (the scenario, not ur sister :D ) haha

edit: woooops, totally meant to say wont be angry.. haha sorry
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 03:12 PM by avirex »

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 03:02 PM »
lol... his sister pushed it xD

Dont belive that, that his/her sister would come up to the kb and press alt f4... even if she did, thats still Daina's fault... you dont let your sister come up to the kb and press alt f4 man... what a dumb excuse xD
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2010, 03:06 PM »
If Daina wasn't actually playing the game I can understand why she would hit alt+f4 out of frustration and totally forget that it crashes the game...

I think you would still have to find out what weapons cfc had and what plan they had also, I mean if they had NO weapons whatsoever after that patsy, I kinda think mm deserve the win...

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2010, 03:14 PM »
the sister coming to KB and hitting alt f4 is so random on its own... never mind doing such a thing at a key moment of the game, and right after a fail patsy.... i just think its a bit suspicous and we deserve the win...

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2010, 03:15 PM »
Daina was playing the game... She did the patsy and then her clanmate djflow quit using alt + f4.... Djflow was in AG afterward so i see no reason at all why he would have done that, but i don't also buy that his sister did it

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2010, 04:21 PM »
Well family members do tend 2 interfere with the world of worms! Ask Zippo's uncle! :D

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline lalo

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2010, 04:41 PM »
I use to talk through Mumble with Daina and Djflow often, in fact flow's sister sometimes appears talking, yelling to him lol, fighting, etc.
I know that our excuse is lame and unbelievable, I'd give you the game mm, but I wasn't involved in the game nor watched game, so I can't say a word >: