Forums
May 17, 2024, 09:01 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] More of a question than complaint  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Chicken23

[SOLVED] More of a question than complaint
« on: February 04, 2010, 08:25 PM »
I played phantom in shopper. At end of game it says phantom has been using Rubbberworm crate finder in green text. What is this? Is this illegal as an advantage for him?

Offline Rok

Re: More of a question than complaint
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 08:29 PM »
It's a Rubberworm option to show an arrow pointing in the direction where the crate is, like in missions or tainings. It's not much of an advantage I'd say, but I find it kinda lame.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 08:37 PM »
ROFL CHICKEN XDDDDDDDDDD

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 09:08 PM »
roflmao!

ur kidding chicken?

Offline Crazy

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 09:30 PM »
* Crazy supports Chicken23, I had not heard of this either :P So I understand the confusion... To be honest, I don`t see why you need this "helpfull" equiptment, maybe if you were retarded you would use it  :o Still, never know when it is a cheat, like when zippo used to cheat with ~ ** gl n hf ** ~ @ silkworm you know  ;D

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 06:31 PM »
when your so oldschool you don't care for features of patches or new programmes :p only noobs and semiskilled angry zillians know such things.

Id never heard of it!

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 06:55 PM »
Personally I dont' like TS/Rubber Worm/... Just ingame features. If a feature is needed, it must be a built-in function in the game.

But Crate finder is not cheat nor lame to me. It is just a non-important feature.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline pr

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 07:05 PM »
Personally I dont' like TS/Rubber Worm/... Just ingame features. If a feature is needed, it must be a built-in function in the game.

But Crate finder is not cheat nor lame to me. It is just a non-important feature.

nothing could be cheap/lame for you after yours 4 sec full power and 4 sec rolling

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 07:15 PM »
1. Rolling nade is a skill!
2. I rarely do 4sec fp though.
3. How many times you have played BnG with me? xD
4. Fix your broken avatar!!
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 08:29 PM »
* Crazy supports Chicken23, I had not heard of this either :P So I understand the confusion... To be honest, I don`t see why you need this "helpfull" equiptment, maybe if you were retarded you would use it  :o Still, never know when it is a cheat, like when zippo used to cheat with ~ ** gl n hf ** ~ @ silkworm you know  ;D

that shit was uwt xDDD!