Forums
May 03, 2024, 01:53 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Not Dirty Style ^^  (Read 1440 times)

Offline ANO

Re: Dirty Style
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2016, 11:37 AM »
Why do you still play with the banner name on top of worms? Just use the first level, where you have hp value.
all tus strategy is a pile on opponent. I have a bad memory. :D  :(

Wow, auhuah man, upgrade yr RAM!

But, don't you find it easier to remember a number instead of a worm's name? Or also where that worm was... How can you remember certain worms' names? Some of them are pretty stupid or complex...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 11:40 AM by ANO »

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Not Dirty Style ^^
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2016, 11:40 AM »
lol i didnt know people wrote this shit down

Offline ANO

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2016, 11:40 AM »
But, please, if you will play with me, keep notes on your paper and send me a screenshot... I would like to print it...

ANO, il troio, il puttano, lo stronzo, il culo, lo sborrino... CUMMY TRAIN team...
Plz, let's paly tonight auhauhauh

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2016, 11:41 AM »
But, please, if you will play with me, keep notes on your paper and send me a screenshot... I would like to print it...

ANO, il troio, il puttano, lo stronzo, il culo, lo sborrino... CUMMY TRAIN team...
lo strongo is a pussay this guy never does shit

Offline ANO

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2016, 11:43 AM »

lo strongo is a pussay this guy never does shit

Well, STRONZO has two meanings.
One is about behavior, and the other is more technical auhauh google it (I don't think it comes from a pussy) auhuahah

Offline Senator

Re: Dirty Style
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2016, 12:50 PM »
1) and another question, map selection in the host only with the consent of both parties? or the opponent must to play on any of your card? old question but I want to clarify once again.
2) You can use the changes(my painted/not random generate) map in hysteria? coz in one moment one player say me what i cannot use painted map for hysteria coz i painted right and left hides for zook lovers xD :/
3) You can use the game cards from other circuits? such as shopper card almost like ttrr.

From the rules page:

"Both players/clans need to agree on the map."

Also:
If you're not the host, clearly, you don't have to agree with the map. We don't want an unending fight about the map though: suggest your own map to move things along. If you are being unreasonable with your own map request, then the host is entitled to a free win because you'd basically be refusing to play his pick. Make an effort to agree on a map. If you light up, then that means you agree on the settings (scheme and map). If the host refuses to change map after you request another map, remind him of this rule. If he still refuses to change the map, then there's nothing more you can do. You can quit the game.

You can basically pick any kind of map as long as both players agree. I'm not sure what happens if the host wants to pick a "Shopper" map where roping is (over)emphasized and the other player wants a normal Shopper map. Suggesting a normal map is being "reasonable" at least.

But, don't you find it easier to remember a number instead of a worm's name? Or also where that worm was...

What number? Script busted? ;D

In T17 u don't need to know the turn order until SD starts and it can also be hard to follow. It can cost u the game if u don't know the turn order right from the start of SD.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 12:52 PM by Senator »

Offline ANO

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2016, 12:59 PM »
I was referring to the health value.

Offline RIP

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2016, 01:04 PM »
health are constantly changing and often once a large number of worms
Враг думал — это пень, а снайпер снес ему мозги набекрень.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I play for fun unlike you и⊥ʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ…
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
And the pain and the fear passes, unchangeable only death.

Offline ANO

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2016, 02:57 PM »
health are constantly changing and often once a large number of worms

then keep using paper, but it's not environmentally friendly. Hope you recycle the paper you waste!

Offline style

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2016, 08:13 PM »
But, don't you find it easier to remember a number instead of a worm's name? Or also where that worm was...

What number? Script busted? ;D

Props to ANO! ;)
Not only for the Omertà about the scripts, though!