Forums
May 11, 2024, 11:01 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] oO! wtf? fake zippo in ag!  (Read 6540 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: oO! wtf? fake zippo in ag!
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2010, 10:51 PM »
dude, maybe im not doign rigth, but u MODs let it go.. this thread started 2 or 3 days ago and nothig happend, just zippo posting his lamme execuses.. MAN THIS ANNOYING ME AND I CANT STAY QUITE.. so pls do something.. sorry for my words, but someone like him, do what he does, deserves even worst words! blehh..

edit, do-does

This is a difficult complaint, and it is being discussed by the mods. There is no point in taking a hasty decision. You are just firing everything up, even if you have nothing to do with the case. Or do you? ??? How can you be so sure that he played these games? It is easy to fake others account, with Zippo it is enough to write -.-" in the chat and everyone believes it must be him. Zippo has many enemies on the forum, and the chance of him having an imposter at a certain time is almost bigger then the opposite. Zippo plays about 300(0) games each season, and he loses a lot of stupid games against weaker opponents. Then why would he complaint about these three losses? The only logical reason in my eyes, is because he did not play them. There are many people that would like to see him banned from the site, or atleast see him deeply frustrated. Again, this is a very difficult case, and I should probably stay out of it as I have a personal opinion and my reflections of the case might not be objectiv.

Offline beer

« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2010, 11:03 PM »
yes i can, just watch the rr, noone from zill play like that.. YES ITS zippo

drama queen iz back

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2010, 11:04 PM »
thx u for u comment crazy...

i love u  :-*

;*

crazy i'm happy for u opinion and i think its the same opinion than monkeyisland too...

but i have the solution of this case...

write solved in that topic or delete it....

and keep that fake games...i dont want to fight more...for 200 points....

its really easy for me wins..

i only need than ne1 mod delete the freewin than sasuke upload...

i will made a new grave for my worms...and i write in chatbox when i made that new grave...

i hope its dont happen again...

cya!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 11:13 PM by ZiPpO »

« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2010, 11:12 PM »
What Crazy said.

Zippo, I didn't tell you to stop, I told both of you to stop (yes, beer, that also means you. Just stop. You're only making us more reluctant to put time in this).

This is a complaint thread. Keep the posts limited to the subject and only if you're involved with the complaint.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2010, 11:18 PM »
can ne1 mod do what i say??

darkone?

monkey?

crazy??

the fight finish...!!

i think ne1 mod can do a warning for beer too...

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2010, 12:30 AM »
I cant believe some of u guys actually fall for his lies.. Its amazing and vv naive imo. The timing in all this are 2 GOOOD 2 BE TRUE.  can u guys explain the timing between searching tus 15.37, then some1 else logs into wormnet as u at the same time and fakes u and play tus... ?!??! And he was online in tus site, then he was in wormnet also, i mean u dont search tus in the shoutbox if ur not in #ag.

and then the same f@#!ing timing AFTER these games. Almost the minute after the 3rd reported game vs zippo, he is in the same shoutbox claiming some1 been faking him.. So the only time he wasnt online anywhere was this hour these 3 games been played...??? Guys u gotta be kidding me if u fall for this.

Then u have the same team, same name, same grave, same playing style ( watch the TTRR vs sasuke ffs! not many guys tap like that, its so simillar. The u have the chat, the fact that this guy speak in the same way, and also speaks portoguese in the chat which proves its a zillian for real., Thats doesnt just go for the "-.-" but all his ways of speaking, go compare chats with other games from him, u have 2 see the similiarity.

Edit: and u say "well he lost games before, why would he suddenly try this? "
Why do people do bad things? There doesnt have 2 be a deeeper meaning in this, he was emberrassed he lost vs "nooobs" as he would say, he knows beer will comment on these losses, he knew the guys he met wouldnt be able 2 stand up for themselves. None of them speak english or show any activity on this site. He was on a roll and lost 200 points and pulled a cheap trick 2 make it all disappear..

And if ur still not convinced, check the tus shoutbox history!!! Man u can see Zippo telling me he just played a warmer with crash so it could not be him. then the replay of this warmer he "just" played was from a game over 3 hours before he said 2 me he JUST played it.  ( I noticed it str8 away when he complained cause i was online at the time) .....

If u guys let this pass i have no respect for u at all, and u completely lose all authority in my eyes..
Open ur eyes please...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 12:36 AM by Uber »

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2010, 12:53 AM »
warning for uber too....

us is mod uber?? u have something in that complaint???

-.-" that is sad!

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2010, 12:54 AM »
idiot...i'm online in tus homepage...almost 24 hours per day -.-"

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2010, 01:01 AM »
Warning for me? LOL sure, give me a warning for that, I dont care. Ur just mad i bust u.. :)

Yes ur online 24/7.. except that hour after u search tus in shoutbox. then u logged off and someone else played.. Then u were online again straight after the games.. :)

Ur the idiot btw.. :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2010, 01:16 AM »
warning for uber too....

us is mod uber?? u have something in that complaint???

-.-" that is sad!

No but he has an opinion and some information that is pertinent to this complaint. Everyone should be able to express there opinion on every complaint, regardless of what super mod says.

and only if you're involved with the complaint.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 01:18 AM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2010, 01:20 AM »
he is involved??

and u dub? is involved??

man i know why these guys comment alot here...only serach zippo vs dub-c, zippo vs beer, zippo vs uber...

these guys dislike lose XD

« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 01:22 AM by ZiPpO »

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2010, 01:30 AM »
Haha dont flatter urself. I never like 2 lose, but when I do it I try 2 do it as a man. Not lying and telling some1 faked me.. :)

And if u think that -226 karma is just cause u won some matches u need a wake-up call...
Random00 has + karma.. :)

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2010, 01:47 AM »
i have more wins than random00 XD

[Brazil]     ZiPpO     doH     545     370     175

only flori have more wins than me uber...

« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 01:52 AM by ZiPpO »

Offline Rok

« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2010, 12:39 PM »
If Random played 540 games he'd probably won like 500, not only 370  :P

Aynway, I'm gonna check that replays of yours now, Zippo.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Guaton

« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2010, 12:43 PM »
=( i wanna ip andress in replays in new worms patch =(

xDDD i would like ip pabloss or chriss xD