Forums
May 12, 2024, 06:46 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] oO! wtf? fake zippo in ag!  (Read 6545 times)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
Re: oO! wtf? fake zippo in ag!
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2010, 01:38 PM »
Every brazillian player i talked to thinks zippo didn't cheat... That means he is not only a cheater but he is bussy lying about it as well!

« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2010, 11:33 PM »
If u guys let this pass i have no respect for u at all, and u completely lose all authority in my eyes..
Open ur eyes please...

i have alot of respect for you uber and we have had alot of fun times and i hope this complaint doesnt change it, but i think zippo really could be telling the truth... there really is no way to be 100% either way...

ive been faked just like this before in xtc, same team/worm names/flag/grave/soundbank, they watched me in ag while i was looking for an xts and accepted one at the same time(not saying this is exactly what happened just using an example from personal experience)

zippo has pissed off alot of players... it really wouldnt surprise me if one faked him

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2010, 11:58 PM »
If u guys let this pass i have no respect for u at all, and u completely lose all authority in my eyes..
Open ur eyes please...

i have alot of respect for you uber and we have had alot of fun times and i hope this complaint doesnt change it, but i think zippo really could be telling the truth... there really is no way to be 100% either way...

ive been faked just like this before in xtc, same team/worm names/flag/grave/soundbank, they watched me in ag while i was looking for an xts and accepted one at the same time(not saying this is exactly what happened just using an example from personal experience)

zippo has pissed off alot of players... it really wouldnt surprise me if one faked him

Uber has made a pretty good case though. Reread everything he wrote. I thought zippo was probably faked but not after reading Uber's evidence
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2010, 12:47 AM »
dub-c uber dont have evidence...he only say lies for f@#! me XD

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2010, 01:21 AM »
dub-c uber dont have evidence...he only say lies for f@#! me XD

I've played with Uber long enough to know he wouldn't make shit up just to try to f@#! you.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2010, 01:34 AM »
Uber has provided a good case with all those times and details of the games posted and zippo asking for matches in tus shoutbox.

However is that hard evidence?

zippo isnt liked in the community and i know someone that can speak portuguse and also went and caused problems for another person in the community before. But their roping style is no way up to standard of the replays that zippo played.

I think their is too much against zippo in this case.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2010, 01:46 AM »
chick...yes happy proves etc...but have others good ropers br...like shaggy...and shaggy is bor and beer´s friend...but i cant say than he fake me cuz i dont have prove;

Offline beer

« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2010, 02:01 AM »
chick...yes happy proves etc...but have others good ropers br...like shaggy...and shaggy is bor and beer´s friend...but i cant say than he fake me cuz i dont have prove;
calm ae, shaggy pwn u in year, cnt even compar that lame taps with shaggy roping, lol. we are not lick ass's as u  oo'
I wanna be out of this, just do not mention my name anymore, pls

drama queen iz back

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2010, 02:03 AM »
beer...i'm the king zillian overall XD

dont have ppl in brazil than pwn me XD

that is all!

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2010, 02:23 AM »
Open ur eyes please...

And i respect u 2 m8.. :)

I maybe put that sentence in a wrong way, cause of course i would respect u still, w/e the decision of the mods. But im so sure of this, its like I know he has alot of haters, but he havent been asked about anything of the points i mentioned against him at all.
Like why he said he played warmer with crash, I mean he was for sure online 4 minutes before the matches, and str8 after he was also online for sure. Then he said there he just been playing warmer with crash, like recently. And then it proved he didnt, and I mean, thats one lie right there. And if he lies about that, then it makes me even more certain of him trying 2 cheat here. And all those other things make me even more sure.

And how much more evidence can u get in a case like this? Its thru the internet, no1 can REALLY REALLY know for sure,  we must go by the evidence and our judgment. And the evidence is as strong as u can get in imo,if u guys cant tell me what more evidence there could be in a worms armageddon league?  and Zippo for sure is the type that can try something like this, as he lacks all forms of fair play and sportsmanship..

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2010, 03:10 AM »
uber...respect me...plz.

u cant call me unfair player!

i'm in first position again whitout that fake games...

i really dont need it u can see?

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2010, 03:59 AM »
ubers point is you said u were warming with crash  between the two times you used shotbox when these 'loses' were reported against you.

if u have a replay of the warmer with crash then its obvious you did not play these games.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2010, 10:28 AM »
And in the ttrr Zippo is clearly pissed off at the safe rope the dude does cause Zippo plopped all his worms, and from the roping it was not intentional at all.. And u see he calls the game ridicolous etc, the other thing in pprtoguese i cant tell, but im sure some1 can. And why would a person faking zippo be pissed at all over losing? A person that fakes obviously wants 2 lose.... 

But hey, now i put it all out there for ya! Dont mind ur make-up, make ur mind up! :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2010, 07:58 PM »
You also noticed that the timetrial replay zippo complained about had way more rope extension used for climbing in comparison to his other replays? :) And that in the shopper there were a few really weird turns?

Not saying this proves it was an impostor, just saying that it has caused some doubts on my part. We're voting on our decision right now, so we can put this complaint behind us.

Quote from: Dub-c
No but he has an opinion and some information that is pertinent to this complaint. Everyone should be able to express there opinion on every complaint, regardless of what super mod says.
After you posted this, I regretted posting that little addendum I posted. Point taken. Sorry, sir!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 08:02 PM by DarkOne »

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2010, 08:25 PM »
thx for this job mod's

i'm very happy with this league.

XD