Forums
May 06, 2024, 10:20 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] people avoiding schems  (Read 2265 times)

Offline beer

Re: people avoiding schems
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 10:43 PM »

The only reason I could see this being a problem is if a clan/player was greatly benefitting from avoiding and achieving a higher ranking than they deserve. Is this happening?

happend with ckc, but noone care anymore. let it be

drama queen iz back

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 11:22 PM »
I don't really see the problem here, to be honest.
You can report free wins if your opponent refuses to play your pick. And someone is a notorious scheme avoider, you could always, you know, collectively ignore him until he changes his ways.

Offline angus

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2010, 02:26 PM »
yea today whit mr. dmitry89'che

he say, i pick hysteria you what pick?....
me: i pick ttrr
he: sry i DONT PLAY ROPER SCHEME bye ....

-conection losing-

what a mofo and gay!!! stupid people whitout scrotum....

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2010, 02:35 PM »
You can report free wins if your opponent refuses to play your pick.
That's valid, legal, but lame as f@#!, and nobody that reads the forum will do that.

so, take a ZippyBearDancer:

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2010, 06:52 PM »
Does it really matter if people avoid?

The only reason I could see this being a problem is if a clan/player was greatly benefitting from avoiding and achieving a higher ranking than they deserve. Is this happening?

You just answered your own question mate, and it's already happened.

ANYONE who avoids, is a pussy, I WILL play any scheme if I have to, I won't turn down a clanner just because I don't like a scheme, I do like more or less every scheme, I just like BnG a million times better.

I will refuse to play, IF another clan member is on to take my place with a scheme I can't be bothered playing, if not, then I will play :D

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2010, 07:07 PM »
There are certain clans out there who will only play an opponants pick if they have players who can play that scheme well online. I find this lame because then your clan doesnt do well because all of you are good all rounders, it does well because those who are weak in certain schemes won't play those schemes.

I find it lame that certain clans hold everything up by waiting for another player to come online, it just ruins the clanning experience. Your supposed to be all rounders, so why cant you just have the same two people play both picks, rather than wait for the better roper/bnger/eliter to come online.

Your not an all rounder if YOU personaly won't play any clans pick, your lame!
worm and learn

Offline Madden

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2010, 08:39 PM »
You just answered your own question mate, and it's already happened.

ANYONE who avoids, is a pussy, I WILL play any scheme if I have to, I won't turn down a clanner just because I don't like a scheme, I do like more or less every scheme, I just like BnG a million times better.

Can you give me an example of it happening? No one in the singles playoffs has avoided to get there. It happens sometimes in clanners, where some clans won't play certain schemes unless they have the correct members present (CKC have done this on more than one occasion btw!). This is annoying for those who play everyone at everything but it's simply unresolvable.

And I think it's extremely short sighted to call anyone who avoids a pussy. Anyone who has aspirations of becoming an allrounder and/or climbing up the TUS leaderboard should be villified in such a way, but as I mentioned earlier, what's wrong with the more casual player enjoying his shoppers/defaults against other enthusiasts?
[NAiL`bOr] if u see me
[NAiL`bOr] ur gonna think im f@#!in weird man