Forums
May 18, 2024, 05:14 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] players sux...  (Read 1038 times)

Offline NiCo`

[SOLVED] players sux...
« on: January 11, 2014, 03:46 AM »
see this game , he skipped when was the turn of him , so I skipp ofc cuz was him turn , he surrender and report the game , fix this.. I hate this type of people

Offline avirex

Re: players sux...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 03:56 AM »
first ttrr we played, his opening statement was not glhf, it was "avi chupa la pichula"

which i believe means avi sux dick... then he plopped first worm with tele like an idiot, and complained until i rehosted...

all this fool ever does is talk shit.. i love when suckers talk shit, then get owned!

the rules are the rules nico, you skipped turns meaning you gave up your turns..

if you were not talking so much shit, i would not have done that... but you did, and i think its funny to watch you squeal like a pig now..

i did nothing wrong, you forfeit your turns, i won.

whos chupa la pichula now? :D

Offline NiCo`

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 04:01 AM »
i dont had problem if we playing again this game and dont problems...

Offline ANO

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 08:23 AM »
be less dumb next time, GG

chupa nico chupa

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 08:50 AM »
When you went to the complaint forum and saw a thread at the top that read "Read this before posting", what did you think it meant, Nico?

see this game

Which game? If you think I'm going to waste my time searching for a game when you couldn't even be bothered to read a sticky, you've got another thing coming.

first ttrr we played, his opening statement was not glhf, it was "avi chupa la pichula" which i believe means avi sux dick...

If this is true (again, I didn't bother to look up the game, that's the job of the person complaining), you're not doing a very good job in making us want to help you, Nico. I don't want to see this attitude, especially not if you want to get any sort of help from me.

then he plopped first worm with tele like an idiot, and complained until i rehosted...

There's a thing that could be said about sportmanship here. But I guess
if you were not talking so much shit, i would not have done that... but you did, and i think its funny to watch you squeal like a pig now..
is fair...

the rules are the rules nico, you skipped turns meaning you gave up your turns..

Rules are rules indeed, but this one seems to be a new one that you pulled out of your ass

Offline Ryan

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 09:19 AM »
Given that this thread now exists, best thing to do is to post the game ID as a link 8)

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 11:16 AM »
heres the link.... https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-160922/

here is the first ttrr in attachment..

Offline NiCo`

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2014, 11:21 AM »
avirex is a liar, I am always as bad because I don't have good English to argue my complaint.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:28 AM by NiCo` »

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2014, 11:31 AM »
thats why you told me i suck dick in chilean?

because your english is not good enough to do it in english? :D

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2014, 11:50 AM »
Imo, avirex could just fall his worms down. If any worm is standing on start and one skip his turn, then it just doesn't make any sense, coz you are still on starting position  ???
Game should've been continued...  :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 03:05 PM »
Skip is a utility.. using it isforfeiting your turn.

Besides, he used 2 worms in the first replay, and 3 worms in the second replay.. how many worms should Nico get?

Offline Bry4N

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2014, 03:47 PM »
players cant know if the opponent had any problem....and nico skip coz he is a fair player imo....when my oponent skip turn in rr i skip too coz imo its fair and the most of players use all his worms oO

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2014, 04:02 PM »
lol avi
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Peja

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2014, 04:16 PM »
when my oponent skip turn in rr  because of a good time i just disconnect
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline NiCo`

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2014, 01:27 AM »
poor avirex , I dont like this type of people
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 03:47 AM by NiCo` »