Forums
May 04, 2024, 10:59 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] S4li attitude  (Read 498 times)

Offline KinslayeR

[SOLVED] S4li attitude
« on: February 14, 2014, 04:19 PM »
Hello, i think i never did complaint here but since s4li did not even say sorry for what he did, more he dont give a shit about it, I also dont give a shit and put a word about what he did.

When yesterday i checked classic table i was 7th with over 150 points to 9th,i had some games to raport, but i wanted stay in that position to fight in PO vs dibz, it was just okay for me, i like to play with him. I went to work as everyday and when i came i am 9th! coz s4li just some seconds before end of a season raported game that we played 4-5 days ago?? And i missed 7 points to be in PO.. Very sad, coz i actually could raport 3 games i played, but i came home just 1 hour too late :/  So now i have a question, is allowed what s4li did? Coz Twyrther just told me that i should make complaint about it, coz game should be raported in 6 hours?? If it will help, and that game will be deleted it means i can still be in PO, but it still doesnt change fact that s4li f@#!ed me really hard, waiting 5 days with raport just to remove me from PO?? thanks bro again..  I dont really know what is ur problem with me..

« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 04:21 PM by KinslayeR »

Offline GreatProfe

Re: S4li attitude
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 04:48 PM »

5) Reporting

• The game must be reported within 6 hours after the game was played. Otherwise mods decide to keep the game and correct its order or delete it.

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 04:53 PM »
why do you think he did it on purpose? some people just forgot to report games... I didn't even know the new season started today^^

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 04:54 PM »
why do you think he did it on purpose? some people just forgot to report games... I didn't even know the new season started today^^

he exactly knew what he is doing.. 

Offline s4Li

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 05:09 PM »
1) General Rules, Behavior:
As there might be some players under the age of 18, no sexual content may be uploaded or shown on the site.

Kinslayer from this topic 1st post:
"but it still doesnt change fact that s4li f@#!ed me really hard"

from 1st game of this tus:

[KinslayeR`dP] fak me in ass xd
[KinslayeR`dP] oj
[KinslayeR`dP] fak me in asssssss xds
[KinslayeR`dP] :P
[s4Li`l3x] bez gejowania mi tu (translation: without gaying here)
[KinslayeR`dP] oO
[KinslayeR`dP] tya kurwa (translation: yea f@#!)
[KinslayeR`dP] ok fak meee in ass xd
[KinslayeR`dP] no more

4) Proceeding
EVERY GAME MUST BE REPORTED! This means DoN (Double or Nothing) games are highly forbidden!

5) Reporting
The game must be reported within 6 hours after the game was played. Otherwise mods decide to keep the game and correct its order or delete it.

With point 1) i'm just jokin, but i think (I know) i broke the rule 5) so.. This game should be obviously deleted.
Anyway I want to say that I get now how imporant playoffs are for you so personally I want to say(no matter if deleting this game will change your standing):

IF ANY MODERATOR READS IT, PLEASE EXCHANGE MY PLACE IN PLAYOFFS WITH KINSLAYER

and yes, i'm that bad guy who's not friendly and the worst here.

edit: Yes I did it on purpose(saved this game to end of season)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 05:13 PM by s4Li »

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 05:17 PM »
I dont think You were malicious, s4li, I guess there are a couple of people who play games and let to report in the last season moments... Dmitry did once with me in TRL Team17 and I lost the 8th PO place. I just think 5 days to report a game is kinda abusing, maybe reporting games at least within 24 hours would be possible.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 05:22 PM »
S4li, it is not about be or not to be in PO, it is about ur stupid move, i could understand if u were 9th and replace me, but u had clean position in PO and still u did it on purpose.. i had right to complain coz as u actually wrote:

5) Reporting
The game must be reported within 6 hours after the game was played. Otherwise mods decide to keep the game and correct its order or delete it.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 07:31 PM »
and yes, i'm that bad guy who's not friendly and the worst here.

s4li, nobody thinks of you like that. You had a clean history on TUS and this is the very first time you did that. I'm gonna think you had a bad day.
However we can't just pass on such things. You are removed from PO and lost your position.

Game's void and PO got reseeded.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.