Forums
May 08, 2024, 09:09 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] scheme answer  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Rok

Re: scheme answer
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 01:22 PM »
U dont get me..i nour claner,u have turn in red time,and now I had let u to go in red,coz I realy wana use freeze...
in t17rules..no ws after sd,and in our 8claner u have it

Did you read my first post? This is how THE GAME works, sudden death starts in one of the turns after the time reaches 00:00, and it is chosen RANDOMLY.

2 vs 2 game:

Player 1 turn  -----------> 00:00
    ------------\
Player 2 turn    |
    ------------|
Player 3 turn    |
    ------------|------->  Sudden death can start at any of this points, you can't tell.
Player 4 turn    |
    ------------/    <-- (this point maybe doesn't count, it doesn't really matter here)

1 vs 1 game:

Player 1 turn (Uber) ------------> 00:00
    ------------->  Sudden death will ALWAYS start here.    (if you want: rand() % 1 + 1 == 1, always  ;D)
Player 2 turn (zoky)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline zoky

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2009, 02:43 PM »
idk how but..when u host,and go in weapon iventory,and if u turn of some creates,u will ot get them in game..
some thing is not good in this scheme

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2009, 02:55 PM »
U cant choose patsy,change worm, super nana or any other weapon ingame in the scheme editor :) Try  it. The ony thing u can do is turn super weapons on or off.

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Rok

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2009, 03:01 PM »
And if you got any more problems, take it to team17 forums and complain to Cybershadow. There's nothing we can do here about game logic.

*locked*
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz